While you're fixing GAS...

Palanthian
1262 posts Member
@CG_SBCrumb please get the "paper Zombie with SL Kylo" issue fixed.

For anyone not aware, put in a modless Zombie with Daka and 2 others, under SLK lead, and due to TM gain Zombie ends up with virtually no health - and a permanent taunt. There's no way around it, other than perhaps Isolate or massive AOE damage (to try and take down Daka - multiple times).

Even worse, add in JKA and you've got an infinite loop vs GAS, who counters.

This cannot be an intended interaction. Perhaps it's time to prevent Zombie from reviving unless she starts on a PURE NS team.

Replies

• Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Don’t use a squad that constantly counter attacks? This is a very specific anti-501st Comp and doesn’t work against most other meta teams or variations (Zombie doesn’t lose stacking max health outside of full 501st)

I don’t think zombie needs to be nerfed over it - she’s used in GAC in odd composition lineups like with separatists etc
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    You can Kill this Team fairly easy with GS itself.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Don’t use a squad that constantly counter attacks? This is a very specific anti-501st Comp and doesn’t work against most other meta teams or variations (Zombie doesn’t lose stacking max health outside of full 501st)

I don’t think zombie needs to be nerfed over it - she’s used in GAC in odd composition lineups like with separatists etc

Zombie loses stacking max health from SLKR's unique. But there are other solutions to deal with this
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

You're completely wrong, Zombie goes to zero health regardless of who's in the opposing team.

Every time she revives, she gains 50% TM and loses 10% max health. She has a permanent taunt that can't be dispelled and essentially infinite health, as she comes back with taunt every time she's touched.

With a R7 Daka, even GL Rey can't get past it.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    misread
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited May 2020
    I was unaware the 50% TM on revive counts as Turn Meter gain that triggers SLKR’s unique

I still don’t think zombie needs to be nerfed - if anything just don’t give out advantage on revive and that will prevent zombie from taunting infinitely
  • Starl0rd
    97 posts Member
    ...Daka/zombie with SLKR needs adjusted/fixed, period.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

You're completely wrong, Zombie goes to zero health regardless of who's in the opposing team.

Every time she revives, she gains 50% TM and loses 10% max health. She has a permanent taunt that can't be dispelled and essentially infinite health, as she comes back with taunt every time she's touched.

With a R7 Daka, even GL Rey can't get past it.

Sure she can. You just have to actually think. JKR makes it easy, because you mark Daka, get to whirlwind, and target Daka. Buff immunity prevents the permataunt if you get it on early enough. There are options to beating it, but the interaction does require thought.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Luniz wrote: »
    rip all of our GASes. I bet they nerf him tremendously. CG has proven time and time again that they just don't care about any players except those who drop >$5000 a year.

Bummer, I am projecting that I can only spend $4875 this year. RIP me.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    rip all of our GASes. I bet they nerf him tremendously. CG has proven time and time again that they just don't care about any players except those who drop >$5000 a year.

Get a clown costume and start a YouTube channel and you could make up the difference.

I'm halfway there!
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member

Get a clown costume and start a YouTube channel and you could make up the difference.

I'm halfway there!

Which half are you done; clown costume or youTube channel? Suspect it is the former, but if it is the latter I would be interested in checking it out.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited May 2020

I'm halfway there!

Get a life, get a job, you stole parents money to buy hb and now with 900K GP you know everything about sw and swgoh, SpongeBob is to complicated for your low IQ. Get a job, earn money first time in your life, stop making ten others profiles at forum and liking own comments

I'm sorry, you appear to have quoted the wrong post.

OR DID HE

edit: am I reading OP right? he's worried about a specific comp someone puts on defense that works against a specific offense team? If so, I may have figured out a work-around, op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

I'm halfway there!

Get a life, get a job, you stole parents money to buy hb and now with 900K GP you know everything about sw and swgoh, SpongeBob is to complicated for your low IQ. Get a job, earn money first time in your life, stop making ten others profiles at forum and liking own comments

I'm sorry, you appear to have quoted the wrong post.

OR DID HE

HE MEANT TO QUOTE 86
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Dang it now I want an hb
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    You're right though, I do have 900k GP and stole my parents money to buy hb. And once I figure out what that means, I'm going to win SWGOH.