JFO Gets a sandbox mode....... wthd?

So..... Jedi Fallen Order has been out..... what, less than a year? And it gets a sandbox mode...... shenanigans!!!!

Replies

• jman1234
    93 posts Member
    what do they need a sandbox mode for lol
  • Right???? And it looks awesome, way more customizations than we would need in swgoh. Can someone text CG with Respawn’s phone number? 🤣
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    But wasn't it too expensive for Respawn? :o
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nope. They just used their stimulus check 😎
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Sandbox mode isn’t coming because people won’t buy crystal refreshes In arena. End of story.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Sandbox mode isn’t coming because people won’t buy crystal refreshes In arena. End of story.

if your going to make wild accusations, can you at least word them correctly. people will still buy refreshes when needed.

you mean to claim they will not buy them to get extra battles to test teams. (which is a smaller subset of players than most realize)

there is a difference and its not like those crystals will just build up and not be spent, but dont let reality get in the way of a good story, especially the end of one.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    So then please explain why no sandbox. I will wait for a good reason.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    So then please explain why no sandbox. I will wait for a good reason.

The development team has decided to prioritize other projects. They feel that a smaller portion of the playerbase will interact with and benefit less from a rewardless battle mode (sandbox like) than whatever they are working on.

If less people are using and benefiting from it, it will make them less money and be a worse ROI on their time.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • That or a sandbox mode would generate exactly 0 income so it’s not a priority. I mean come on, they’re in this to make money THEN to provide a fun game for players. I’m anxious to see what they have in mind whenever the road ahead eventually drops, but I’m not getting my hopes up.