Sick of performance issues

Moorebid
488 posts Member
The game runs smooth the whole time, but it seems that once a week, always around the same hour the game just... stops working at all.
First I had to wait for 15 min to get the Victory message after completing haat, and now I've been watching this screen for 20 min trying to set a defence fleet in TW.
Am I really the only one having this issue regularly?
3pnqq0xd8p14.png

Replies

• Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Nope I’m having the same each week
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    The end of raid thing happens to me regularly.

The fix?

I turn off WiFi on my phone, get the “connection error” message, click it away, get the “victory” message instantly, then turn WiFi back on again.

I don’t think my WiFi is the problem, but this fix works pretty much every time I get the loading circle of death.
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    The end of raid thing happens to me regularly.

The fix?

I turn off WiFi on my phone, get the “connection error” message, click it away, get the “victory” message instantly, then turn WiFi back on again.

I don’t think my WiFi is the problem, but this fix works pretty much every time I get the loading circle of death.

Well, I try it, and it never does the trick...
    Now I'm restarting the game, and I'm stuck again on the loading Cantina screen.
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    It’s something else I think. I can’t log in at all - 2 devices and accounts.

I got in once but it was five minutes per button press.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. I have also seen more spinning wheel holdups when the game is trying to communicate, but a single refresh gets me back in action. during these times internet is at a higher usage and it could just be traffic related when reaching out to the servers.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>