Casual Guilds Looking For Players - May 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Looking for an alternative to the light side or dark side?

Come check out THE OTHER SIDE!

Looking to add 7-10 more members to our casual guild. Some details about us:
    - 156M GP North American guild. Reset time 7:30pm PST
    - All raids Heroic tier. Rancor we have recently been experimenting with fun ways to keep it interesting.
    - TW 13W - 4L in 2020
    - DS Geo TB 12 stars last time. We are close to 14 stars with a little help.
    - LS Hoth TB 38 stars last time

If you are interested send me an ally invite and message. 795-357-776.
  • Legion of Adequate Gamers is recruiting.

We are a friendly casual guild that is active in game chat and also on discord. We are an Australian guild but looking to take players from anywhere in the world.

Guild GP is currently 121m with 47/50 though we can probably clean a few more out if needed.

We do all heroic raids. Dark side Geo TB where we get around 10 stars but aiming to grow quickly. Hoth TB we got 30 stars the last time.

We are looking for daily players with GP greater than 1m who will be active in TW and TB.

Ally code is 723-625-695 or mail me on here
  • d1e76
    64 posts Member

https://swgoh.gg/g/39085/fractured-rebellion/

Sick of being told what to do, who to farm, how to play?? If you wanted that you’d be spending more time with the spouse and not playing the game!!

The Kyber Order is recruiting!

Who are we? TKO is a shared community of two guilds, Jedha Rebels (147+) and Fractured Rebellion (130+). We are a SWGOH family with shared values:

- We believe everyone, regardless of experience should have a place to grow, feel at home and have fun!
    - Ideally we’re looking for 500-600 tickets a day but we understand that people have lives and stuff happens. We ask that you remain as active as you can, and let us know when real life stuff comes up.
    - Looking for 1.5 mil GP but we consider all applicants. We’re easy but not Rose Tico kind of easy!
    - Discord is not mandatory, though is highly recommended, we have a wealth of resources on our shared server
    - We help you win! Both guilds have a great ongoing win streak in TW, have all heroic raids on farm, and actively pursue both sides of Geo TB.

Are you a veteran player looking to slow down a little with less pressure to farm or spend? Maybe you just bought the hyperdrive bundle but need direction of what to do with all those new characters and resources? Or maybe you're a massive Star Wars nerd who just love collecting and interacting with like minded players. Regardless of your goals, as long as you stay active and want to have some fun, come help us 'TKO' our opponents!

If you're interested, please reach out to me here, or my buddy in the game at 552-416-998, or check out our discord server and say hello! https://discord.gg/NPAvWe4 we are currently looking individuals or small groups.

https://swgoh.gg/g/51338/jedha-rebels/
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 130M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Galactic Spartans Order (GSO) at 46/50 .. 76 Mil
    Min 2mil GP
    Time Zone: PST
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT and Sith T6
    TB: Hoth Light and Dark Side

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB) at 48/50 .. 60 Mil
    Min 2mil GP
    Time Zone: PST
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT and Sith T6
    TB: Hoth Light and Dark Side

We are Members of Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA) a group of independent guilds that came together to help each other to find recruits and mutual help

Our Mission:

GSO along with EHB was Founded by MMA

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Avenger - 896-775-994

EHB Guild Officers:
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896
  • WACC - Wampas Against Climate Change looking for a few members.

American and Western European players, multilingual but mostly English spoken.
    150 ml GP, all heroic, Pit is simmed.
    Raids start 11 am PST.
    NO REQUIREMENTS other than we prefer everyday players.
    Join our discord if you have any questions:
    https://discord.gg/SjusuaN
    or just join: WACC
    See you soon!

• Council of Dark Elders is looking for a few more to round out our roster! We are a casual guild running Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank, and Teir 6 Sith Tri looking to dive in to heroic soon! Our only requirement is Discord enrollment, as we have a very active Discord community. We're looking for players 800k+ GP that are building rosters for Heroic Sith. DM me in Discord if you are interested! tpedd87#1827
  • Small guild looking for new members

Dagaba Outcasts

Just broke 10 mill GP

New players welcome!!

We run Tier 3 or 4 of Pit and tier 3 of sith (so everyone can participate)

We help each other grow and have fun doing it.

Ally code: 393-468-524 (poglifexxusmc f2p)

Discord: poglifeXXusmc#1570
    *guild does not have discord. However we would be willing to set one up if enough players have it.

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Heroic Raids, DS GEO TB (16-17 stars)155 million Guild Power need 9 people!!!

Guild name: Blood Drive check us out here: https://swgoh.gg/g/11010/blooddrive/
    GUILD GALACTIC POWER: 155 MILLION (Once we get 9 more people this will be around 180 million)
    HSTR: 3:00pm EST (Monthly Rotations)
    HAAT: 9:00PM EST (Monthly Rotations)
    RANCOR SIM 1:00PM EST
    Leader: Blizzy Skywalker ally code (894-128-243)
    GP REQUIREMENT: Our average GP is 3.6 million so our requirement is 3million+++

We’re a highly active guild that is also pretty chill. We mainly want participation out of everyone in the guild nothing else!
  • gruidz
    10 posts Member
    -193 millions PG
    -tout raids hero avec 24h d'enregistrement puis FFA
    -21 etoiles en bt géo
    Le chef et les offs font le taff pour que tout le monde s'ameliore vite,tout en oubliant pas que ca ne reste qu'un jeu,les absences sont bien evidement autoriser,on previent dans le chat dedier et voilou :)
    N'hesitez pas à me contacter en pv si quelques joueurs sont interessés ;)
    A bientot chez tha force
    Galactiquement votre
  • Spot17
    14 posts Member
    IGLOO FORCE MASTERS is a 183K guild looking for 5 players 3.5M GP or more. Casual guild. Just need members to participate more than anything. Win or lose we can say we tried. Guild does all heroic raids. DS GEO TBs and might be taking a whip at the LS GEOs soon. Open to join or feel free to message me. Ally code is 683-815-782. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Now full
    Post edited by Keydash1 on
  • mime60
    102 posts Member
    Our guild, Bobas Bootyhunters, is looking for new players.
    We are active, but relax, all activities:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    181m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo
    Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster
    be active
    Questions? You want to join? Send me a message
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    New post
    Post edited by Def1974 on
  • Guild Name - Finzel
    https://swgoh.gg/g/60764/finzel/
    We are currently a small guild, with a mix of high and low GP players.
    We aim to aid the progression of lower GP players, by using the higher GP players to attach heroic raids, giving lower GP player the opportunity to gain better rewards. Gear gifting is very much a part of this too.
    Ally Code 986-146-565 - https://swgoh.gg/p/986146565/characters/
    Raids; The Pit - Heroic, The Sith Triumvirate - Tier V, Tank Takedown - Heroic
    Generally gain C. 11 stars in territory battles, pushing for higher.
    No minimum player level or GP, and no activity requirement.
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    Check us out for relaxed guild play!
    Guild Leader - Finzel - https://swgoh.gg/g/60764/finzel/
  • Capitan1027
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    US based clan looking for 3 active members
    184mil gp
    Running full heroic raids simming pit
    Alternating geo with hoth territory battlea
    Must participate in all territory battles
    and in territory wars if you join them
    Stay active and donate are key
    We rise and fall together
    Need to be actively progressing towards new journey characters
    Requirements are 3+ mil gp
    Revan, Drevan, Malak,Padme, c3po, jtr, thrawn, Cls, and palp (GAS is a plus)
    Sadistic empire is the name and aggressive expansion is our game
    Ally code - 689-719-754
  • lukycharms31
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    TheJackals
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18695/thejackals/
    137M GP
    We are a casual guild looking for around ten new members. A large portion of our guild has been together for years, but we recently had a group leave for a more serious guild. We run all raids heroic, and run Geo TBs. We are looking for members with 2.5M+ GP, but if you are active we will happily take you into our guild. We are mainly focused on improving the number of stars we are getting in the Geo TBs.
    If interested send an ally request to 931-464-111
    Post edited by lukycharms31 on
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Escaped Arkham Inmates is a casually active UK based guild that is open to everybody - from anywhere in the world of any experience level!

Our raids start at 8pm UK local time and our language in chat is English but beyond that, we are happy to have members from anywhere in the world!
    We raid Heroic Rancor, Heroic Tank and Sith 6; and we only need a few more members to start raiding Heroic Sith, too!
    We win more Territory Battles than we lose - by quite some margin - and we used to do the Geonosian Territory Battles but have lost some members recently however it won't take many new recruits to get us back to that level again!

I say we're "casually active" because we are a social guild that quite appreciates that Real Life (TM and (c)) comes first and thus we do no insist that you log in every day. However if you DO log in, then we'd like you to participate in the guild activities. So the "minimum activity" we ask for is dependent on whether or not you can do it!
    We're too laid back and easy going to get upset if you have to spend the day looking after the kids instead of five intense attempts on Sith Raid!

We're social, supportive, chatty on occasions and we are all awesome. Come and be awesome with us! :smiley:
  • Guild name: Crowd Control

We have players from multiple time zones.
    All Heroic Raids every cpl days.
    Make it 1/2 way through Geo TB's, & dominate most Wars.
    Requirements: Log in regularly, or semi-regularly, actual activity isn't really monitored. Report any really long absences. Have Fun, and be kind and respectful to fellow Guild members.
    We have around 30 to 35 players that crush it regularly, and the rest, do what they can :) No one is hounded to do more then they can, and our motto is Play hard, but life comes first.
    My Ally Code: (Kal El) 113-165-685
    2 slots open.
    Thank You.
  • RaxleAlucard78
    65 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/

About Us-
    183M GP w 5 spots open
    Heroic Raids w 24 hr join
    21 Stars Separatist Might
    10 Stars Republic Offensive
    Will soon do LS Hoth Full Clear

Ideal Person-
    3M GP or very focused roster
    Likes a casual guild that still acheives greatness.
    Likes winning majority of TWs
    Likes claiming Wat Tambor Shards and helps in that effort
    Works hard in GAC and translates that to TWs

We are a great veteran guild with no outside chat requirements. We do expect our members to contribute everywhere possible with just a modest amount of in game instructions. We have several very savvy players who are willing to help you.

Many of our players could be in stringent hardcore guilds because of their roster and ability, but they choose this guild because of the casual, yet high reward atmosphere.

We give everyone a chance to succeed. Come check us out. Let us help you with your goals. Help us become better.

We are doing a Hoth Legacy ski trip this weekend.

Open to join
    Ally Code 896-986-543

• We need to build up our guild as we only have four people. The guild name is Jermaine Men and we need more people for raids so we get the tokens faster.
    Ally code is 524-814-363
    Add me if you want to join or search for the guild.
  • Aye it is I, the mighty Kareef Gorslopp. Who are YOU?

I know why you have came. To join the mighty Favroc Galaxies. I can assure you, we are the team you are looking for. Spread across the far outer rim, we have the finest pilots, smugglers, and fighters the galaxy has to offer. The real question is, are you good enough to join us?

Please consider, and when you are ready, contact me or my associates:

Kareef Gorslopp-
    Ally Code:838-395-326
    Discord:kgorshlopp#3025
    GG link:https://swgoh.gg/p/838395326/

Plasovlac Septron-
    Ally Code:165-697-255
    Discord: plas.septron#5997

Join us!
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 130M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Wellsdog
    59 posts Member
    Hoths’sHeros are looking for 2 new members. Ideally looking for people with at least 1m GP

123 mil GP guild
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB/TW and let us know if you’ll be offline.

We use Discord and would prefer members to join also but this is not compulsory.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/

About Us-
    183M GP w 5 spots open
    Heroic Raids w 24 hr join
    21 Stars Separatist Might
    10 Stars Republic Offensive
    Will soon do LS Hoth Full Clear

Ideal Person-
    3M GP or very focused roster
    Likes a casual guild that still acheives greatness.
    Likes winning majority of TWs
    Likes claiming Wat Tambor Shards and helps in that effort
    Works hard in GAC and translates that to TWs

We are a great veteran guild with no outside chat requirements. We do expect our members to contribute everywhere possible with just a modest amount of in game instructions. We have several very savvy players who are willing to help you.

Many of our players could be in stringent hardcore guilds because of their roster and ability, but they choose this guild because of the casual, yet high reward atmosphere.

We give everyone a chance to succeed. Come check us out. Let us help you with your goals. Help us become better.

We are doing a Hoth Legacy ski trip this weekend.

Open to join
    Ally Code 896-986-543
  • Schmewbacca
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Galactic Revelations has openings!
    --> https://swgoh.gg/g/16319/galactic-revelations/ <--
    We've been around for a long time and are a very fast growing guild. We expect daily activity and can help with any of your questions. We're a chill group of dedicated players and are looking for similar players. We are English-speakers on both coasts and try to accommodate all time zones.
    We lost a few member recently, but our guild GP averages around 160-170 with no open spots
    Use Discord! You can hit me up with any questions (ThePartyGnome#4888)
    -600 daily tickets expected
    -2.5 mil GP base requirement
    -I don't like micromanaging people, so there is no character requirement, but the more meta the better
    Heroic Sith/Tank/Pit (sim) (start times 8:00PM PST, 24 hour join on all)
    -TW and TB participation is required
    -We're working more on TB strategies and teams. Not quite at the phase where we can get Wat or Ki-Adi-Mundi, but I expect we'll be there soon.
    Ally code: 828-719-771
  • Ziryab
    99 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5174/sithawaken/

SithAwaken 118M GP - We are a dedicated/casual guild. We are looking to add players who want to grow and love Star Wars . Our average GP is 2.5M, but we are open to all.

We are part of the Sith Hunting Season alliance. Our discord has resources and bots to help you progress, as well as, people who have played since launch.

EST based Guild

Full Heroic Guild
    All raids run at 8:30PM EST - 24 hour sign up then free for all
    Guild Reset is at 8:30 PM EST
    ZERO Arena Rank Requirements

Requirements:
    daily 600 (real life happens just let us know)
    Full Participation in TB/TW
    (Hoth) Light Side: 33-36.
    Dark Side: 33-36. Moved on to GEO.
    (Geo) Dark Side: 9-11 Stars

Discord is our main communication channel - interested applicants message me directly.

Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Aqv8qje

Ally code: 541-126-544
    Discord name: Ziryab#6234

If I'm not available, you can also reach:
    Turbo409 Ally Code 136-316-193 Discord Name: turbo409#6053, Preston Ally Code: 752-372-977 Discord Name: preston#8806, Genisis! His Discord Name: Ge”ni”sis#5630
  • Council of Dark elders is an active but casual guild looking for one or two more players to even out our roster and help push into Heroic Sith. We have an awesome, helpful Discord community and have a lot of fun together as a guild. We have no daily ticket requirements, only require Discord. If you're looking for a laid back crew that can still get stuff done hit me up on Discord, looking for players 750k+ that want to grow with us. DM me at tpedd87#1827
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    It’s Not A TRAP
    We need YOU!
    We are an active guild(190 mil)looking for 2 members. You need to be at least 3 mil or have a focused roster.
    We are doing both dark and light side Geo TB. Geo dark 19 stars/13 Wat shards. Geo Light 9 stars.
    We prefer all members to get 600 tickets but it is not a necessity as long as you are active daily.
    We are old school and only use in game chat.
    Please bring a positive attitude with you if you decide this is the guild for you.
    You can contact me directly.
    Ally code 428-548-691
    Def1974
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
This discussion has been closed.