I just finished binge watching Clone Wars

And I'm so glad I did.

I've never been big on animated series. Ive started CW before with my daughters but fizzled out on it. It's kind of choppy and all over the place in the beginning but man once they hit their stride in the middle of this show's run it was magnificent.

I started watching this series with skepticism and ended watching it in tears. I'm fully convinced if the last several episodes were actually wrapped up in to one of the prequel movies it would have been universally hailed by fans as the best SW movie.

Replies

• I watched rebels with my son, well the first two series anyway. Tried clone wars twice just not a fan of the animation style. Think i will give it one last try seeing as it has good reviews. Best of the lot, by far, is the mandalorian imo.
  • The clone wars has a lot to offer. I think there is some really cool content there. I just finished the last season Sunday and it was awesome.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    And I'm so glad I did.

I've never been big on animated series. Ive started CW before with my daughters but fizzled out on it. It's kind of choppy and all over the place in the beginning but man once they hit their stride in the middle of this show's run it was magnificent.

I started watching this series with skepticism and ended watching it in tears. I'm fully convinced if the last several episodes were actually wrapped up in to one of the prequel movies it would have been universally hailed by fans as the best SW movie.

I binged the whole series too (made my wife watch it, lol), but did it in chronological order - its way better to watch it that way, I have no idea they released the episodes all jumbled up like that.

Of course then went on to watch the final season - great stuff! and my wife really enjoyed it.