What are Galactic Legends? [MEGA]

Replies

• I was really looking forward to a cls style event even with the tokens and the absurd requirements. But what I got was this misshaped THING.

I'm hoping that they've got something awesome and fun planned for April. A new raid, new pve levels, even a mandalorian show faction. Hell even a player level increase would give me something to look forward to.

I'm on track to unlock GL kylo tomorrow or the next day but I have no feeling of pride or accomplishment.

I just feel like I'm not having the fun in the game that there used to be. Maybe it's just me or burnout or something.

I love star wars and I don't intend to quit or anything but I definitely don't even have the enthusiasm to start working on the requirements for GL Rey. I'm just going to pick a faction I enjoy and work them to my satisfaction.

I really hope that CG will correct course after this. I don't expect an apology or for them to change the event just maybe a wake-up moment or something? Just for whatever they've got planned. Look at it. Really look at it and see if it's first and foremost fun.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Galactic legends are a piece of junk not worth the effort at all.

Based on what? Your game play with or against them?

Based on what everybody has already seen? Dunno, maybe? That Kylo can't beat GAS and struggles against Padme and Drevan?

A couple of likely misleading videos then. Cool.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    It's gonna be ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Just hope that after ultimate abilities get unlocked that every complainer in here can eat their pride and say they are wrong about the GL’s lol
    Because that would mean that the effort is worth it for this “ultimate” ability.
    Otherwise the GL’S fall flat and I’ll join in with a flaming pitchfork.
  • I'm impressed, you guys at CG have managed to get to such a sad point in what used to be this game, that you as a company think that this is an acceptable product to release such a TERRIBLE update, charge such an exorbitant amount for it, and its nothing new or of even semi decent quality. Your ethics are garbage. You have no respect for your community, and I'm pretty sure very few have respect left for you.
    Can't wait until you trash milk this IP dry. It'll happen, and you can then try to release more content so below the bar because that's what you do, you don't make an effort. You put in as minimal effort as possible because none of you seem to take pride in your work. But you know what, your parent company IS EA, so what else could I expect, my fault to think you guys could actually release something worth playing.
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Galactic Legends are garbage.
  • Sorry CG but i have to join the frustrated player base here.
    All those requirements - all those toons - all those opportunities - everything wasted for this?

To be honest i'm afraid that this event is the nail in the coffin. I loved SwGoH but this event was so disappointing that i have lost any hopes for the game.

When someone is interested in seeing how to kill a game with a single decision this event is the perfect example.

Thx.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Rey is also programmed to go after the few possible threats like fives or nihilus. You do know how to program an AI when you need to, uh CG?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Rey is also programmed to go after the few possible threats like fives or nihilus. You do know how to program an AI when you need to, uh CG?
    Nothing wrong with that

If I owned Rey, I would want her to attack Fives first so that I don't drop in defense. Once you do get your own Rey, you'd want the AI to play smart too
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Rocknrolla wrote: »
    If Id be your boss I would have fired you the second you first came up with that "idea". This is soooooo embarrassing.

How do you know that's not exactly what the boss asked for?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Rocknrolla wrote: »
    If Id be your boss I would have fired you the second you first came up with that "idea". This is soooooo embarrassing.

How do you know that's not exactly what the boss asked for?

Doesn’t matter whose idea it was, it definitely lacks creativity. They also consider a title and a portrait “great rewards”, so maybe my expectations of them are a little too high.

The point is that if the boss asks you to deliver unoriginal content with bad rewards, and that's what you deliver, you've done your job.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lol CG has shut down test accounts to punish criticism and because they found a counter that involved free characters. Is "pathetic" against the forum guidelines?
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Lol CG has shut down test accounts to punish criticism and because they found a counter that involved free characters. Is "pathetic" against the forum guidelines?

Lol people believe any wild speculation that a youtuber utters
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • With galactic legends out, from a player standpoint, I must say this entire idea weakens the game. It may make money for you guys but the overall enjoyment for the player has dropped.
  • Smokelord
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I went for kylo, under the assumption that the event was not supposed to be crazy hard i saved some zetas since the legends require 6 zetas (for abilities that dont warrant zetas) im not mad at the requirements tbh. You gotta make money anyways. What i am mad about is, you blatantly lied to us about it not meant to be challanging tier 5 and 6 do not comply with your previous statement. Then you freaking require the tickets which require around 1400 energy on avg for one attempt from 4-6. Not to mention if you lose then you lose the tokens and the energy you core refreshed to get. So lets do some basic math....to perfect one shot 4-6 and max the ultimate out you need to burn around 17200 energy to get enough ultimate mats. Thats if you one shot it all which most will not. You cap the keys at 140ish to prohibit hoarding and incite rage crystal refresh to do multiple battles a day. The event on avg cost people 1000+ dollars per legend and thats a lowball number in the requirements alone. Then another freaking 200 dollars or more in energy refresh. To top the cake, kylo is majorly inferior to rey. This **** me off big time. They should obviously be comparable to each other. Her tier 6 stage is way easier than kylos, so not only did we get **** on with kylo being a crappy character but his last stage is also alot harder which in turn forces people to have to invest more zetas and relics into FO characters. Im a pretty big whale imo, prolly in the 30-40k range ive spent. Im done, no more will i fall for the decietful lies. I have never regretted something in this game more than this event. I hope it was worth it cg. Freaking fix kylo, end of story, and remove the **** ticket system and just let us beat the ultimate stage once a day. The paywalling of the paywall that was paywalled by the paywall is something you should feel embarassed about. Enjoy the money you got from me, because thats the last youll see of it.

P.s. im not even going to get into the pure laziness with the stages and lack of content. Thats another post on its own.
    Post edited by Smokelord on
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Lol CG has shut down test accounts to punish criticism and because they found a counter that involved free characters. Is "pathetic" against the forum guidelines?

Lol people believe any wild speculation that a youtuber utters

I mean cubs posted the parody video and they remove the accounts. What is there not to believe except direct evidence? They wont take the time to reply to comments on here...but take the time to remove test accounts.
  • The biggest scam to date in a long line of quick money grab schemes. Your whole team should be fired top to bottom. This most recent event is simply ridiculous! You people probably hired a team of 1000$/hour psychologists just to figure out new ways to **** people off.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Fauste0420 wrote: »
    The biggest scam to date in a long line of quick money grab schemes. Your whole team should be fired top to bottom. This most recent event is simply ridiculous! You people probably hired a team of 1000$/hour psychologists just to figure out new ways to **** people off.

Hire me for $1000/hr and I’ll find new ways to annoy CG
  • Must get
  • So I have been doing tier 6 for SLKylo. My win rate is at 3 wins 7 losses! Com-on CG fix your event. In case you couldn’t do math CG that’s a 70% loss rate not sure how that’s not broken!!!!!
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    The final blow to this game's pvp balance.
  • If had known how much harder Kylo’s t6 would be compared to Rey’s, I would have earned all of the ultimate ability tokens doing Rey’s. Unfortunately I did not know before I gave Rey her ultimate. Now I either chase Kylo’s ultimate forever or give up on it. Try a battle once in a great while when I naturally get the tickets from gear farming. Seems stupid. Even if they don’t fix Kylo’s t6, at least keep letting us do Rey’s. In this case being a whale and having all the prerequisites from day 1 was a disadvantage. Guess I’ll stop being a whale.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    If had known how much harder Kylo’s t6 would be compared to Rey’s, I would have earned all of the ultimate ability tokens doing Rey’s. Unfortunately I did not know before I gave Rey her ultimate. Now I either chase Kylo’s ultimate forever or give up on it. Try a battle once in a great while when I naturally get the tickets from gear farming. Seems stupid. Even if they don’t fix Kylo’s t6, at least keep letting us do Rey’s. In this case being a whale and having all the prerequisites from day 1 was a disadvantage. Guess I’ll stop being a whale.

I'm 0-2 And it's not pretty... I'm wondering when I will ever finish. I've watched all the videos. I've done everything I think I could and I get smoked.