GAC 3v3

Lordih
62 posts Member
the GAC lacks a dialing option. 3v3 is no fun for me and since I can't motivate it, four weeks without GAC are now the order of the day for me.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Just join, set a weak defense to be nice to your opponents and help them earn feats, and collect participation rewards. No need to miss out on those.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Just join, set a weak defense to be nice to your opponents and help them earn feats, and collect participation rewards. No need to miss out on those.

no that is not an option. if everyone does this even though they don't feel like this content, nothing changes.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Lordih wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

no that is not an option. if everyone does this even though they don't feel like this content, nothing changes.

They are not going to eliminate 3v3 just because you don't like it. enough people like it for it to stay, and they have already reduced the frequency of 3v3 GACs
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q