Who to farm in Cantina store.

Prev1
Who should I farm in cantina store? I was thinking on fives but other ideas could be better.

Replies

• jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Who should I farm in cantina store? I was thinking on fives but other ideas could be better.
    What is your current roster? Sign up for a swgoh.gg account and then post the link and we can give better advice. It really depends on what you already have.
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    After im done with phoenix (chopper 5*). I max out ahsoka and then fives
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

Depends on what you currently have and what you’re working towards.
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    What is your current roster? Sign up for a swgoh.gg account and then post the link and we can give better advice. It really depends on what you already have.

^ This guy said it best. Swgoh.gg link would be the best thing to do that way we can give you the most helpful and accurate advice.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I'll explain how each character can help you:
    Chopper: Not a great toon, but if you're going for Phoenix and Thrawn, you need him.
    Pao: Don't bother. Trash.
    Bistan: Ship's better than toon. His U-Wing is used in many rebel lineups. Not that it's a double pilot ship.
    Jawa Scavenger: Heart of the Jawas. ButI don't see how anyone other than whales would go for Jawas.
    Ahsoka Tano. Must-get character sooner or later. Great toon, even greater pilot. Used in Padme team. You can also put her in your 501st when you don't have Gen Skywalker.
    Jedi Knight Guardian: Trash.
    Fives: Crucial in 501st lineup, great ship as well. But be warned that you should never use him without his zeta. A common way for starters to kill 501st is to put a healing immunity or shock on Rex, kill him, and Fives will sacrifice, but Rex will only be returned to 1 HP, and you won't get your stat boost.
    Hoth Rebel Scout: Needed for Hoth TB
    Boba Fett: Great toon especially in early game, good ship, needed for Han's Falcon and Chewbacca.
    Mob Enforcer: Dunno who invented this. Don't touch it.
    Stormtrooper: Don't farm unless you want to relic 7 him like Ahnald.
    Old Daka: Crucial in Nightsister lineups.
    Fits order Officer: Great in many FO lineups with FOX, Hux, and Sith Trooper. Needed for GL Kylo.
    Qui-Gon Jinn: Used to be great Jedi leader/ attacker, but now outdated.
    Poe Dameron: Better ship than toon. Synergy with Finn. Needed for GL Rey
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @ARCTrooperFives Just like everyone said, it really depends on what you are going for. What kind of team are you trying to build?
  • I would try the separatist team but with a bounty hunter and galactic republic team for backup such as the separatist would be a classic one dooku, gunray;poggle, maganguard and geosoldier but for example the bounty hunters with boba fett, ig 88, Cad Bane etc... but II would be more interested for this store for bounty hunters or galactic republic jedi or clones.
  • mlatcu0fd4gw.png
    That s my current roster.
  • and my swgoh.gg account is: https://swgoh.gg/p/169766569/
  • I need more advice on who to farm because i am very hesistant in choosing who to farm mostly in cantina battles, should I drop ezra and go farming geo and maganguard? My ultimate team I would like as quickly as possible is a 5 star Separatist team so I could when ready get PAdme and then when this objective is attained who do you think I should farm? FOr cantina store i am currently farming boba fett and got 30 shards out of 80 for him.
    Thanks
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    The worst thing you can possibly do is farming multiple teams. If Padme's your goal, go for the seppies RIGHT NOW before you waste more of your valuable energy and currency. Considering your current account only has the geo soldier, it's may be worth it to restart. Usually when you restart for the first time, you'll have already gained some experience, and you shouldn't be surprised to find you rank a couple hundred higher than your initial start. As for what after Padme... we really can't tell you for sure. By that time the meta would have changed quite a lot, Padme's a rather long farm. Post again when you finish Padme okay?
  • I need more advice on who to farm because i am very hesistant in choosing who to farm mostly in cantina battles, should I drop ezra and go farming geo and maganguard? My ultimate team I would like as quickly as possible is a 5 star Separatist team so I could when ready get PAdme and then when this objective is attained who do you think I should farm? FOr cantina store i am currently farming boba fett and got 30 shards out of 80 for him.
    Thanks

When you aim for your ultimate team, think about 7 stars and gear twelve minimum. It doesn't hurt to be planing for end game early. Also, FOCUS. Don't go after Seppies and BH nad Phoenix and Galactic Republic; ncluding ships that's lke 30 toons. Focus on one faction, whatever you choose. Never farm more than 12 toons at the same time. This rule applies until level 85
  • mlatcu0fd4gw.png

Well, the addict in me says GET OUT NOW, quit the game before you get started.

However since you asked. Here goes.

At L37 you are 7 levels into access to Credit Heists. Which means you needed 3 Scoundrels up & running 7 levels ago.

Cantina Store = BOBA FETT. Get him Open at 4* & then leave him there for now.
    Next = CHOPPER = Farm him straight to 7* once Boba is at 4.
    Go back to Boba for 5-6-7 once Chops is done.

After those 2 are done to 7* you should farm Ahsoka, Daka to 7 stars.
    At that point your probably doing Hoth TB so you'll want an easy Hoth Scout to 5* farm for the guild.
    Then do FO Officer to 7*

GWar Store: Level 40
    I add this since GWar & Cantina follow a similar pattern.
    Get Cad Bane open to 3* ASAP.
    Then go to Zeb for Phoenix for 7*
    After you have Zeb maxed, back on Cad for stars 4-7.

These 2 will give you a Phoenix Team up & running for LS battles & G-War & a Dark Side team for credit heists (with CW chewie) DS battles.

Those 2 basic Phoenix + Scoundrels teams are super imporant as you spend the next couple months working to L85.

5's is a great character but w/o Shaak Ti the Clones are decent but not AMAZING.
    She is on the hardest level of Fleet Battles & Rex, Codi, & Echo are all in the fleet store.
    So you can't even THINK of farming them till Fleet Opens at L60 & probably more like L85 before you can clear to Shaak's node & start that farm. So put 5's out of your mind till after you have other teams open.

Light Side Order = Phoenix, Then Jedi, Then Old Republic, Then Clones
    Dark Side Order = BH, Then Empire, Then Sisters, Then Separatists, Then First Order

One of the biggest issues you can run into in this game is having only part of a team & then you've wasted time since it doesn't synergise well.
    A single Kyl-U w/ his Ship is Fine for Fleet.
    But having 3 bugs w/o Brood Alpha or Sun Fac is a giant waste of time.

Focus on a couple early teams to accomplish what you need to be doing early. (Phx & BH)
    (Or as stated, delete game & RUN now before its an addiction)

If Padme's your goal, go for the seppies RIGHT NOW
    With all due respect D.Fox, I think this is badly timed advice as he's only L37.

Considering your current account only has the geo soldier, it's may be worth it to restart. Usually when you restart for the first time, you'll have already gained some experience, and you shouldn't be surprised to find you rank a couple hundred higher than your initial start.

Not bad advice here, he's only 37 so he can restart & be more focused from L1 on.

Either way a seps team is a bad early goal. Padme is awesome but no one is getting her pre-L85.
  • The worst thing you can possibly do is farming multiple teams. If Padme's your goal, go for the seppies RIGHT NOW before you waste more of your valuable energy and currency. Considering your current account only has the geo soldier, it's may be worth it to restart. Usually when you restart for the first time, you'll have already gained some experience, and you shouldn't be surprised to find you rank a couple hundred higher than your initial start. As for what after Padme... we really can't tell you for sure. By that time the meta would have changed quite a lot, Padme's a rather long farm. Post again when you finish Padme okay?

I really do not think it is worth to restart because my geo soldier is almost 3 stars and I am like gaining 7 shards a day for dooku and I only have 10 shards before a full dooku unlock and for nute i have a pretty decent arena rank i am in the top 1000 so I am also gaining a decent amount of shards for nute per day like 10 in 2 days so I think i am gonna drop off ezra and the other ones and fully focus separatist but i still have that question, who will be the light side characters who can fight? and should I after dooku unlock farm poggle out of the hard Node.
  • I'd also stop leveling all those useless characters every time you go up an account level.

You only need your 5 best Light/Dark to be within a couple levels of Acct Level.

The rest are just a drain on Credits that can be used on the main 10.

It seems fine now, but in probably less than 10 levels you will run into a roadblock of Credits & Training Droids trying to keep up with an entire roster instead of just 2 teams.

• mlatcu0fd4gw.png

Well, the addict in me says GET OUT NOW, quit the game before you get started.

However since you asked. Here goes.

At L37 you are 7 levels into access to Credit Heists. Which means you needed 3 Scoundrels up & running 7 levels ago.

Cantina Store = BOBA FETT. Get him Open at 4* & then leave him there for now.
    Next = CHOPPER = Farm him straight to 7* once Boba is at 4.
    Go back to Boba for 5-6-7 once Chops is done.

After those 2 are done to 7* you should farm Ahsoka, Daka to 7 stars.
    At that point your probably doing Hoth TB so you'll want an easy Hoth Scout to 5* farm for the guild.
    Then do FO Officer to 7*

GWar Store: Level 40
    I add this since GWar & Cantina follow a similar pattern.
    Get Cad Bane open to 3* ASAP.
    Then go to Zeb for Phoenix for 7*
    After you have Zeb maxed, back on Cad for stars 4-7.

These 2 will give you a Phoenix Team up & running for LS battles & G-War & a Dark Side team for credit heists (with CW chewie) DS battles.

Those 2 basic Phoenix + Scoundrels teams are super imporant as you spend the next couple months working to L85.

5's is a great character but w/o Shaak Ti the Clones are decent but not AMAZING.
    She is on the hardest level of Fleet Battles & Rex, Codi, & Echo are all in the fleet store.
    So you can't even THINK of farming them till Fleet Opens at L60 & probably more like L85 before you can clear to Shaak's node & start that farm. So put 5's out of your mind till after you have other teams open.

Light Side Order = Phoenix, Then Jedi, Then Old Republic, Then Clones
    Dark Side Order = BH, Then Empire, Then Sisters, Then Separatists, Then First Order

One of the biggest issues you can run into in this game is having only part of a team & then you've wasted time since it doesn't synergise well.
    A single Kyl-U w/ his Ship is Fine for Fleet.
    But having 3 bugs w/o Brood Alpha or Sun Fac is a giant waste of time.

Focus on a couple early teams to accomplish what you need to be doing early. (Phx & BH)
    (Or as stated, delete game & RUN now before its an addiction)

If Padme's your goal, go for the seppies RIGHT NOW
    With all due respect D.Fox, I think this is badly timed advice as he's only L37.

Considering your current account only has the geo soldier, it's may be worth it to restart. Usually when you restart for the first time, you'll have already gained some experience, and you shouldn't be surprised to find you rank a couple hundred higher than your initial start.

Not bad advice here, he's only 37 so he can restart & be more focused from L1 on.

Either way a seps team is a bad early goal. Padme is awesome but no one is getting her pre-L85.

I mean you saying that seems very good guide but that would be for people who take phoenix road, if i took ahsoka, after boba who do I farm ahsoka or Fives?
  • not ahsoka separatist.
  • Ahsoka should always be before 5's since she has use on a Jedi team that is functional w/ Bastila/Yoda that can be live by L60-70 range.
    Then at L85 move her to your Padme team.

Clones won't get you far w/o Shak Ti or Rex and your not farming either of those before L85 really.

I would never discount Phoenix.
    They can clear your G-War for you most days till you get Basila/Jedi going.
    Not to mention they provide 2 early Jedi for you.

I think your going to hate Seps early since they don't do anything for you pre-L85.
    You've got early things that have to be done and that is what Phx/BH will get you.

By L80 you can have nearly 4 teams farmed in terms of shards.
    Its GEAR that will block you from advancement.

And Padme event requires LOTS of gear.

Getting Palpatine, Thrawn, Yoda, & Luke are all possible at Gear 8-9.

Your far more likely to get good results for the next 45 levels going w/ a full synergy team instead of having partial seps built that will need G11/12 to get padme.

Your focusing on Padme but really, if you want CRYSTAL income, you need to have a DS Fleet up & Running right at L60.

For that, you want Kylo-U unlocked w/ his Ship.

Early Cantina STORE farms should be Boba, Chopper, Ahsoka.
    Early Cantina BATTLES should be Hera, Ezra, & Kylo-U(Silencer).

If you want to perform I would get Hera-2*, Ezra-5* right away.
    Then if your close to L55-60, get KylU to 4* w/ his Ship to HAMMER early Fleet competition with a powerful DS fighter to lead the scraps of starter ships you build around him.

I wouldn't start a Seps team till those 3 in each area are open 5+ stars each minimum. (Preferably 7*)

• Its a little out of date since its from last year but really, I most people love this guide here.

I solidly agree with a good 80% of it because it looks at both the long game but also, and this is VERY important, it looks at what you have access to from Level-1 through L85

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsh22p8CnE
  • I have the separatists except poggle and nute who i am really close to unlock i am level 39 what are the abilities that require the most improvement for the seps? nute extortion; dooku basic and flawless riposte? magangyuuard unique taunt?
    Thanks
    ArcTrooper66
  • Now this is ignoring omegas and zetas, because that mid-late to end game content. He's the list from best to worst:
    Tier 1:
    1. Dooku Hindering Press
    2. Dooku Nefarious Connections or Nute Backroom Subterfuge, depending on which lead you're using. Dooku's superior in early game, and Nute's is better when you fully upgrade it.
    3. Nute Viceroy's Reach.
    4. Dooku Flawless Ripsote.
    5. Poggle Hive Tactics 5-7.
    Tier 2:
    1. Poggle Warlord's Resolve 4&7.
    2. Poggle Martial Doom 4&7.
    3. Geo Soldier Hive Tactics.
    4. Magnaguard Relentless Assault.
    Tier 3:
    1. Magnaguard Electrostaff Assault.
    2. Nute Motivate.
    3. Dooku Force Lightning.
    4. Geo Soldier Aggressive Advance.
    5. Nute Dubious Dealings.
    Tier 4:
    1. Nute Hard Bargain.
    2. Geo Soldier Swarm.
    3. Magnaguard Stunning Strike.
    Tier 5:
    1. Magnaguard Disruption.
    2. Poggle Archduke.
    3. Dooku Master of Makashi (never use unless you maxed it out, but the AI loves to spam it, so give it some upgrades)
  • Remember, once you start getting the zetas and omegas, everything changes!!!
  • when you farm in the cantina battle how do you do the alternance inbetween magnaguard and geo soldier?
    One gets to 3 stars you farm the other anc=d vice versa?
  • If you've unlocked Magna's node I strongly suggest you to stop farming Geo soldier for a while. Keep farming Magna to 4 stars, then when you unlock Geo Spy's node (somewhere in stage 4) farm him to 4 stars. He's a way superior toon to Geo Soldier. To get them both to 5, get Spy to 7, get Soldier to 5, then get both Soldier and Magna to 6, then get both Soldier and Magna to 7.
  • so
    If you've unlocked Magna's node I strongly suggest you to stop farming Geo soldier for a while. Keep farming Magna to 4 stars, then when you unlock Geo Spy's node (somewhere in stage 4) farm him to 4 stars. He's a way superior toon to Geo Soldier. To get them both to 5, get Spy to 7, get Soldier to 5, then get both Soldier and Magna to 6, then get both Soldier and Magna to 7.

so you are saying that in my seperatist team I should replace Geo soldier with geo spy?
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    yes
  • for the ability mats i was talking of before how to we win more? i have like 4 of each and that i annoying because i spent them to upgrade geo soldier and jedi consular healing effects because i wanted to clear galactic war.
  • do you think the 50 crystal ability mats shipment offer is good?
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    do you think the 50 crystal ability mats shipment offer is good?

Don't touch it, it's definitely not worth it!!! You'll get more and more ability mats over time, no worries.
  • But for the geo spy he is going to be a long farm.... and why would he be better than the geo soldier? geo soldier is easier to farrm...