Where to go from here?

I’m a level 83 player with a 7 star Phoenix squad. What do I do next? I want to have the most fun possible while still saying competitive in TWs and TBs, and when I get there GAC. I also starting farming Geos, don’t know if that’s the right thing to do.

Replies

• Have you 7-stared Thrawn yet? If not, focus on Phoenix; otherwise, you cant' go wrong with Geos. They're a good team themselves and they get you Padme.
  • Yeah, alright. After that should I go after a Revan, SLKR, Rey?
  • Have you 7-stared Thrawn yet? If not, focus on Phoenix; otherwise, you cant' go wrong with Geos. They're a good team themselves and they get you Padme.
    I have 7 stared Thrawn
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    go for geo's to unlock padme and build a team round padme (anakin, ashoka, gk and yoda). Down the road you want to use C3PO instead of yoda, but C3PO will take a long time.
  • Xariel7
    196 posts Member
    So not sure how else to get in touch because you didn't leave any contact info on your post, but we are a new guild. All is One One is All. We are looking for active players to help us grow and would be happy to have you.
    My user name is Xariel
    If you are interested my ally code is 757-546-939
  • Cope37x wrote: »
    Have you 7-stared Thrawn yet? If not, focus on Phoenix; otherwise, you cant' go wrong with Geos. They're a good team themselves and they get you Padme.
    I have 7 stared Thrawn

Then as @Sanderzas mentioned, you want a Padme team, which means strictly Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi and C3PO (Yoda sub possible). Notice that both Kenobi and C3PO are legendaries, which will take some time to unlock. Focus all resources on this goal. Don't go farming multiple routes at the same time.
  • Cope37x wrote: »
    Have you 7-stared Thrawn yet? If not, focus on Phoenix; otherwise, you cant' go wrong with Geos. They're a good team themselves and they get you Padme.
    I have 7 stared Thrawn

Then as @Sanderzas mentioned, you want a Padme team, which means strictly Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi and C3PO (Yoda sub possible). Notice that both Kenobi and C3PO are legendaries, which will take some time to unlock. Focus all resources on this goal. Don't go farming multiple routes at the same time.

^^^^ this
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Cope37x wrote: »
    I have 7 stared Thrawn

So after Yoda, Thawn, Phoenix go Padme?
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    there are 2 options. Go for phoenix and to unlock trawn and palpatine, then go for yoda and padme or go for padme right away. I would recommend the second, but if you already developped your phoenix don't waste the time you invested in them and finish thrawn
  • Another possibility is to not farm Padme or Seppies or GR, and go for CLS. That's the old school route: Phoenix, Empire, R2, CLS. Though Padme's better in end game.