New player need advice.

2Next

Replies

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Regarding Mace:
    Be aware, that you will unlock a 4* Mace through the fleet challenges that lead to unlocking ships. The challenge is available in the mid-late 50s before you can finaly unlock ships at level 60.

Good to know. Should I continue to farm him with arena earnings to add to him from the fleet challenge or should I hold off and use those points on something else?
  • Ally code 889-533-633

On level 59 needing higher allies to help me in battles light and dark side , and mods too. Please help new player in need of help and support , this is what this game is all about

Any help would be appreciated, may the force be with you
  • Saxguru wrote: »
    Regarding Mace:
    Be aware, that you will unlock a 4* Mace through the fleet challenges that lead to unlocking ships. The challenge is available in the mid-late 50s before you can finaly unlock ships at level 60.

Good to know. Should I continue to farm him with arena earnings to add to him from the fleet challenge or should I hold off and use those points on something else?

Depends if you want to seven-star him. If yes, start farming ASAP, otherwise, don't bother.
  • Ally code 889-533-633

On level 59 needing higher allies to help me in battles light and dark side , and mods too. Please help new player in need of help and support , this is what this game is all about

Any help would be appreciated, may the force be with you

I'm going to add you as allies in both of my March accounts. Try sending this in the ally code threads, you'll see more people willing to help over there.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Saxguru wrote: »
    Regarding Mace:

I would definately not waste arena currency on Mace yet. There are so many better and more useful characters in that store. Phoenix, ST Han, Leia, AA/Tarkin, IG-88 to name a few.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    I hate to say it, but Skies is right. Try get to level 27 on the first day, and 50 in two weeks. This nearly promises top 500 in arena (back then without the hyperdrives it's 250) Skies pretty much outlined everything you should farm. However, I don't recommend farming consular just for his ship which you'll ditch in a week and for getting GMY two weeks early. It's not worth it. Instead, don't even bother with Kanan and Consular. Go straight for Bastila, Anakin, Ahsoka, Mace, and Ezra. Fleet arena the fleet is always the geo trio plus anakin and ahsoka.
    That's the Bastila route. A newer path would be Separatists (check out Ahnald) and an older one is the Phoenix. Other possibilities include BH and First order (with Sith Trooper). I tested all of them myself and they're all fine.

When and how do I get an ally to start on bastila and anakin?
  • go to the ally code threads and request a bunch of people to be your ally. (with strong toons obviously)
  • I'm also a beginner and the allies have really helped me
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    I'm also a beginner and the allies have really helped me

So you get the code and then what? Is it fairly obvious once I get the code? Should I wait until Inhav farmed Ezra, ahsoka and kanan a little more?
  • You sned requests and if they accept then before you get into for example LS battles, you will get to use the latest player that your ally used as their leader. I believe there is a refresh time before you get to use that ally's character again.
  • You should get it right now since it helps do other things, like farm bastila and anakin like you said earlier
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    My restart is going well I believe. I am on day 7, ranked 406 in arena, level 41, Ezra kanan ahsoka have been solid for me, getting closer on the rest of Phoenix.

I am not sure who I will use for my Jedi squad. Mace will be easy but apparently he isn't the greatest but his ship is worth it. Should I wait for him to drop for free? What is the minim I would need to level him? My dark side squad is weak. Is Talia worth investing in? I also do need a strong ally to help me get more dark side three stars going.
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Now, I'm not sure how many times do I have to say it, DON'T TOUCH MACE UNLESS YOU'RE WORKING ON A GALACTIC REPUBLIC FLEET. (how come this question is asked in every single thread lol??) You'll get him from events at around level 50.
    But anyway, 7 days level 41 is really good.
    For Talia, I prefer not to touch her and just use her as a one-time energency heal for galactic war. There's nowhere she's useful except for a nightsister team.
    Just focus on Phoenix for now. That's already two ships (Ghost and Phantom). After you finish Zeb in galactic war go for Biggs, he's another rebel ship. Anakin and Ahsoka are both great toons and pilots. If you're going for this fleet Ackbar lead should be best. Mace second.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Now, I'm not sure how many times do I have to say it, DON'T TOUCH MACE UNLESS YOU'RE WORKING ON A GALACTIC REPUBLIC FLEET. (how come this question is asked in every single thread lol??) You'll get him from events at around level 50.
    For Talia, I prefer not to touch her and just use her as a one-time energency heal for galactic war. There's nowhere she's useful except for a nightsister team.
    Just focus on Phoenix for now. That's already two ships (Ghost and Phantom). After you finish Zeb in galactic war go for Biggs, he's another rebel ship. Anakin and Ahsoka are both great toons and pilots. If you're going for this fleet Ackbar lead should be best. Mace second.

I am thinking I will have a good amount of galactic republic Jedi so mace might come in han
    dy. I have some good allies now too. I will for sure get anakin and Ackbar.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member

I think deep down no one wants mace to suck, lol.

I am thinking I will have a good amount of galactic republic Jedi so mace might come in han
    dy. I have some good allies now too. I will for sure get anakin and Ackbar.
    You get mace and ackbar for free together at I believe level 54

I think deep down no one wants mace to suck, lol.

Yeah Mace the most requested rework toon of all time (two years, oh my goodness). Though Rose Tico is threatening to overthrow him :wink: