Seriously, mace?

YavinIVRecruiter
100 posts Member
edited May 2020
3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

To be fair, I'm enjoying geo lightside, but it pains me to see this dude as a hero in this battle and him being totally useless. Not only is it an insult to the lore itself, but why would you include him as a hero without a rework? Or heck, even the legendary version of himself if monetizing is what you need.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• In phase 2 I've got 19 completed waves, but that's not the point... Point is mace.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    I think first, they tried to rework. then they didnt see the value and canceled the rework..
    so probably they will do a Galactic Legend Mace windu. and require Jedi Galactic republics, (including Kid adi mundi, Kit fisto, aayla secura. jedi consular etc and perhaps DarthSidious :smile: )
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    I think first, they tried to rework. then they didnt see the value and canceled the rework..
    so probably they will do a Galactic Legend Mace windu. and require Jedi Galactic republics, (including Kid adi mundi, Kit fisto, aayla secura. jedi consular etc and perhaps DarthSidious :smile: )

Even that would be acceptable, I know same as I, many players would be delighted. If we're working towards legends like Kylo and rey which aren't as exciting as mace, imagine for mace. Especially if you've watched the clone wars animated version.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Tl;dr there isn't a good reason and mace should have gotten his rework.

The idea that they haven't had time cannot be reconciled with the first ~half of the year that we've had.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »

The idea that they haven't had time cannot be reconciled with the first ~half of the year that we've had.

Being showcased in the current end game content isn't a good reason to get a rework? Interesting take.

Honestly, they just don't care. If they wanted Mace to be good, he would be. They've already reworked him 4 times, and he's still complete garbage.
  • StarSon wrote: »

Being showcased in the current end game content isn't a good reason to get a rework? Interesting take.

Honestly, they just don't care. If they wanted Mace to be good, he would be. They've already reworked him 4 times, and he's still complete garbage.

Yet they were able to pump mace vs sith in TW a while back. They could easily use the same code only this time vs separatists. So it's just a lack of will issue.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

To be fair, I'm enjoying geo lightside, but it pains me to see this dude as a hero in this battle and him being totally useless. Not only is it an insult to the lore itself, but why would you include him as a hero without a rework? Or heck, even the legendary version of himself if monetizing is what you need.

Lol how does one enjoy light side geo TB?
    If you meant dark side geo TB than yeah dude it rocks
    3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

did it rock the first time you tried it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'm enjoying getting 4/4 runs with GAS and Rey, shrug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

thats a waste of gas though ;)
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Completely dependent on roster construction.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

I can see this is surprising to you, but this is a game. People enjoy playing it.

aey9b8hmdlq9.png
  • TVF wrote: »

yes and i took that into consideration
    you have rey you have poe you have 3-4 clones
    you have enough for one decent jedi team
    take jkr bastila jolee gmyoda and add gas instead of whatever you use there (kenobi/shaak/hyoda)
    and you may actually beat 1 wave or one wave more than you do with jedi so far
    still leaves you with jtr hero finn and the 3 droids to get another 4/4
    so thats 9-12 waves with 3 teams if you remod them for the fights

how much did you get in p1 so far?
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

I think you've misread my post...

Also Rey by many reports is hardly a guarentee 4/4
    If you can't get to the droideka in many starting waves then you're dead nice and early.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited May 2020

take jkr bastila jolee gmyoda and add gas instead of whatever you use there (kenobi/shaak/hyoda)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my roster, it's appreciated.

I get 9 waves consistently. 8 with the two teams mentioned above and 1 with JKR Bastila Jolee GMY GK.

JTR RH Finn and 3 Droids (two at G12) sounds dicey to get 4/4.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited May 2020

If you can't get to the droideka in many starting waves then you're dead nice and early.

I've seen those reports and I really don't understand them. I have gotten 4/4 every time so far. Today I lost R2 in wave 1 and RH Finn in wave 4 and was never in danger regardless, and that was the first run I've ever lost someone.

I'll grant this is all done in phase 1 and 2 though, my (previous) guild didn't advance past there.
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited May 2020

JTR RH Finn and 3 Droids (two at G12) sounds dicey to get 4/4.
    gear does only matter for 2 reasons
    g13 makes it easier to hit the speed targets
    and reliced r2 can make you give an easier life if you draw gg in wave 4
    i have r3 on r2, 2 g12 pieces onto c3po and 1 relic lvl on finn over you and this round its 8/8 so far

but if you do your 1 wave consistently with your jedi and no real option to do the 2. jedi mission then the result should be fine aswell

edit: but maybe keep it in mind if you have more jedi available later on
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Please explain. I re-read it a couple times and not sure what I've misread

It's a little early, but both times I've gone 4/4 with ease with Rey. Rey RHF RHP Chewie (g12). Yesterday my 5th was R2 and he died in wave 2, today it was RJT and all 5 survived.
  • 3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

Hoth has soldier and scout as "heros", so that part falls flat. They could call it what it is: relevant toons.

As to the Mace rework, I actually g12ed Plo and still have Mace G11+5. Plo's basic and TM pop are more useful than Mace's kit, and tankiness is comparable.
  • TuncBlack wrote: »

i'd really like to see a light side "chancellor palpatine" character if one ever shows up

i guess it'll happen when darth sidious is the month's login reward
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • 3q15uabvp1ti.jpg

Hoth has soldier and scout as "heros", so that part falls flat. They could call it what it is: relevant toons.

As to the Mace rework, I actually g12ed Plo and still have Mace G11+5. Plo's basic and TM pop are more useful than Mace's kit, and tankiness is comparable.

True about hoth twins