Just starting out and need to be pointed in the right direction (lvl 36)

MasterAngus2
3 posts Member
edited May 2020
On the light side I am currently running Rey (Scavenger), Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano, Ezra, Clone Wars Chewy. All are level 4 besides Ahsoka who is at 3. Working to get her to 4, then unsure where I should go

Dark Side I am running Dooku, Royal Guard, Snowtrooper, TIE Fighter Pilot, and Talia. I am about half way to Darth Vader, started on Kylo (unmasked), and making decent progress on Darth Sideous.

Am I on the right track?

Replies

• Also, is there anything I should know about lineup order?
  • Post you ally code and will send you request and an alliance invite and look at roster. But early doors go with Phoenix team as it helps get you Thrawn and also Emperor Palpatine
  • 855-326-182
    Was not sure if it was best to go after GMY at this point, since I seem to be Jedi heavy.
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    On the light side I am currently running Rey (Scavenger), Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano, Ezra, Clone Wars Chewy. All are level 4 besides Ahsoka who is at 3. Working to get her to 4, then unsure where I should go

Dark Side I am running Dooku, Royal Guard, Snowtrooper, TIE Fighter Pilot, and Talia. I am about half way to Darth Vader, started on Kylo (unmasked), and making decent progress on Darth Sideous.

Am I on the right track?

You're all over the place. The teams you're farming won't get you any legendaries. Toons like Clone Wars Chewie and Sidious have zero utility i.e. you will never use them after early game. If you haven't spent a lot of time in this game (less than two weeks) I recommend starting over. Google SWGOH beginner's guide and you're see a lot of resources guiding you in the right path.
  • I did not farm Chewie, he is basically given to you at the start of the game. I have used one squad arena purchase on Sideous. Otherwise I have just been farming for Rey, Anakin, Ahsoka, Ezra and Dooku. Is this really that bad of a setup I need to start over? I thought Anakin, Ahsoka, and Dooku (granted on different teams, were all legit charachters at mid and higher levels?
  • I did not farm Chewie, he is basically given to you at the start of the game. I have used one squad arena purchase on Sideous. Otherwise I have just been farming for Rey, Anakin, Ahsoka, Ezra and Dooku. Is this really that bad of a setup I need to start over? I thought Anakin, Ahsoka, and Dooku (granted on different teams, were all legit charachters at mid and higher levels?

Yes they're all good characters, but on different teams. For the first two months focus is extremely important. Anakin and Ahsoka are the only ones that have any synergy. Stick Rey and everyone else will be nearly dead weight in that sense.
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Though if you wish to continue on that account, stop farming everyone except Anakin and Ahsoka immediately and get yourself a Bastila lead Jedi team, this can ultilize Ezra as well. Get Jolee too,that gives you Grand Master Yoda unlock, and start farming for Revan.
  • So your new farming targets should be:
    Anakin, Ahsoka, Bastila, Ezra, Jolee-- unlocks GMY.
    Mission, Zaalbar, T3-M4-- unlocks Revan along with Bastila and Jolee