Hlo

m a lvl 82 f2p, been grinding first order foe while now have max stars KRU,KR,FOE,FOO n 6 stars sith trooper but no legendaries feeling lost,help!! Also should i get hux??

Replies

• arydhf7kuxll.jpg
  • will be a long grind for legendary need a good guild for raids and gearing what is your Ally code will check roster better and advise in game
  • 993-634-662
    Appreciate the help man
  • 0y855jqn3cls.png
    7zrqko7ant2x.png
    6vkdk8ne8f23.png
    Squad Arena rank varies from 300-400, while Fleet Arena rank is often 55-65, but can occasionally rise to top 50.
    When you compare your FO account to mine (I started this in late March this year), you have both the better squad arena team, and the better fleet (Geo Trio better than Resistance trio). So you pretty much can't go wrong. However, the main value of First Order comes at unlocking BB8, which is needed for JTR. That's why I farmed resisitance as well.To get JTR after I finished BB8. That's a route you can consider. JTR with the resistance heroes are end-game viable and have been seen beating Gen. Skywalker, Padme, Darth Revan, and the bugs.
  • Dougjudy
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    So i got geo trio, TIE silencer, i need one more dark side ship for the zeta challenge.any recommendations?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    yes, get hux. ALso, great screenname lol. farm the geo ships more. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dougjudy wrote: »
    So i got geo trio, TIE silencer, i need one more dark side ship for the zeta challenge.any recommendations?

Vader's TIE, or Boba, or even better, Hound's Tooth when you get it.
  • Some hard farms u got there, appreciate the help man
  • Warning: Rebel Y-Wing was released yesterday, and it's a solid counter to HT. You might want to think twice about farming it.
  • All 4 BH ships are needed for Falcon.
    Vader's TIE is also nice.

But NONE of those is a fast farm.

For Zeta Challenge just get the fastest farmable ship.
    Imp TIE would probably be best option as you can dump both Green & Purple tokens into it and the Pilot is a fast Cantina farm.
    Not to mention he's useful in Empire team when you go for R2 since his AE will block R2's smoke screen buff.
  • All 4 BH ships are needed for Falcon.
    Vader's TIE is also nice.

But NONE of those is a fast farm.

For Zeta Challenge just get the fastest farmable ship.
    Imp TIE would probably be best option as you can dump both Green & Purple tokens into it and the Pilot is a fast Cantina farm.
    Not to mention he's useful in Empire team when you go for R2 since his AE will block R2's smoke screen buff.

Yes that's another option with ESB 20th anniversary who knows if the Imperial fleet will get a rework. For R2 event it's okay with or without him as long as you land the stuns and ability blocks right, but it's a great help especially if you don't have a lot of experience with Imperials. He's rather good in early game arena as well.