Y-Wing droprate

Replies

• Emp Shuttle was exclusively 20-energy nodes except for 74 on 16-energy.
    Ebon Hawk was 20-energy except for 15 on 16-energy.
    Y-Wing was 30 attempts at 20-energy, 8 at 16-energy, and 22 at 10-energy.

Either way, 23% is less than the lowest possible from the original Chase drops.
  • I guess I should feel lucky, I went 22/74 attempts (3x50 and 3x100 refreshes), on 2-F normal (working on Mk12 Stun Cuffs).
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Based on the drop rate, what number of refreshes are needed to just unlock?
  • Based on the drop rate, what number of refreshes are needed to just unlock?

At 20% drop rate. You need 80 shards. So 400 attempts. 4000 energy on an easy node. 120 per refresh is 33.3.
  • 7 shards for 3 energy refreshes. They definitely changed the drop rates for this GC (I don't mind as long as they tell us beforehand). I'm not the tinfoil kinda guy, but there's no way this is working as before
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    I got 19 shards out of about 60 attempts. I'm fine with that for the first day.
  • TVF wrote: »
    But weren't Chase drop rates based on energy spent?

Yep!
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    400 energy spent - 7 shards.
    1.75% drop/energy.
    Which lines up with the expectation that they have been cut in half because of changes to energy rates.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    After 6 refreshes and some 100-ish energy that accumulated overnight, I'm at 13/80. That puts the drop rate at 1.6% per energy point, well within the reported range.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    I got 17 shards from the following attempts, not sure how many, but based on:

3x refresh at 50 crystals each (150 total)
    3x refresh at 100 crystals each (300)
    2 bonus energy drops at 6 am and 12 pm for 90 total energy.

6x HARD 2-E (3 shards / 50% drop)
    85-ish) EASY 1-G at 8 energy each (14 shards / 16.5% drop, + 16 shards for Mk 3 Holo Projector salvage, used to make Mk 3 HP, best deal for Aurodium Heatsink for relic)

total roughly 20% drop rate on 6 refreshes with bonus energy.

tyanheoglfbm.png
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    So your looking at around 4,000 energy just to unlock it. At 4*. And another 12,500 to 7* it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    So your looking at around 4,000 energy just to unlock it. At 4*. And another 12,500 to 7* it.

The event lasts for 5 days, so it's 800/day. We get 240 naturally plus 45 bonus. 50 + 100 crystal refreshes should be easily enough for unlock, that's not half bad. A refresh should drop on average 2 shards, so 100c refreshes are still much better value than store.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    qywl491jk7oz.jpg

So far 5 refresh, drop rate seems alright.
  • 4/80 after 2 refreshes.... I don't want to waste crystals this way....
  • I did all my 50, 100 and 200 refreshes and got 29 Shards.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    @Mannchini

Nice work!
  • 12 shards from 480 energy. 2.5% drop rate for me, which by the sounds of things makes me among the lucky ones.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    I prefer marquees. At least you unlock for free. Crystals are too valuable for me to waste them on unlocking this ship.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    They are much lower then stated. I did 85 attempts today on 10 energy and pulled in 15. Way off the 40% drop rate. Probably closer to 2% per energy although something tells me they just did a flat % around 20% if not less.
  • Aluxtu wrote: »
    They are much lower then stated. I did 85 attempts today on 10 energy and pulled in 15. Way off the 40% drop rate. Probably closer to 2% per energy although something tells me they just did a flat % around 20% if not less.
    Where are they stated?
  • Drop rate is definitely lower. Don't give me the bull about energy regeneration has changed. If you want this ship, you have to spend CRYSTALS to refresh energy. That hasn't changed. Unless they want to halve the cost of crystal refreshes, they need to keep the drop rate the same.

This is getting ridiculous. Not sure if I can take much more of this post-carrie CG. Everything is more expensive, some supposed new content coming.... But then again, we were promised a new raid like 6 months ago, so not sure about their credibility anymore.

Even CG Crumb has lost his fun. Remember when he used to give us puzzles? Or even cool little hints in road aheads? Those were the good old days...
  • Drop rate is definitely lower. Don't give me the bull about energy regeneration has changed. If you want this ship, you have to spend CRYSTALS to refresh energy. That hasn't changed. Unless they want to halve the cost of crystal refreshes, they need to keep the drop rate the same.
    I don’t follow this at all.

a) you get twice as much ship energy in a day for free than you did before
    b) they did half the cost of crystal refreshes.

So, if they only halved the drop rate, surely that means we’re better off - yet you seem to be complaining?
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    3/38 attempts
  • 12 shards from about 20 hard battle sims - maybe that’s where to focus?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    12 shards from about 20 hard battle sims - maybe that’s where to focus?

If you want to have a good rate per battle, then yes. The rate per energy spent should be the same everywhere.
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    12 shards from about 20 hard battle sims - maybe that’s where to focus?

I don't have any hard nodes farms left in fleet energy...
    I always farm G12+ pieces, so I'm punished for that now?
  • Sarbitar wrote: »
    500 energy - 50 attempts 8 shards = 16%.

40% my ...... This seems the same as everyone here. This is nowhere near and it wont be close to stated 40.
    Again, where is 40% stated?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    I’ll just wait for it to be dropped into a ftp node farming. Probably get neglected too.