This doesnt get easier, the more it happens...

I am extremely frustrated. 1:06 seconds into that ackbar fight, it freezes, i was doing a malak solo, that was going well until then. I was sitting at home, with good wifi, no other apps open on my phone, and it freezes, again. I was top 50 LB, had been doing great in gac so far, and the freezing ended up being enough for me to lose. Anyways, aagain, extremely upset, not the first time it's happened. Your LB's and gac are compeltely pointless and tainted whilst this stuff keeps happening... i'm so **** off

po06hbqlqwpq.jpg
4yumaf24c1p8.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. This is the only way to help highlight the issue, in the hopes of getting it addressed. not sure on any details but they also mentioned some memory handling upgrades they are working on, so that might help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>