Major Character? Major Puzzle!

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    Is "Construction Delays" a clue?

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

It's probably just an extension of the road metaphor, as construction delay is something you would encounter when building actual roads. I wouldn't read into it more than that.

Or a DeathStar
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I'd guess Bespin Leia. She's the only one of the core OT cast who doesn't have a definitively great unit in the game, and Bespin is a distinct outfit while most of the villains don't get a costume change.
    Still not a he.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

It's probably just an extension of the road metaphor, as construction delay is something you would encounter when building actual roads. I wouldn't read into it more than that.

Or a DeathStar

Construction delays when building the Death Star are unacceptable. Lord Vader will make sure that all is proceeding according to the plan.
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    The last one they had planned got derailed by Covid quarantine, not an excuse, just an FYI.

I hope they pull one together for something that is coming.

Didn't they say it wasn't affecting them?

Plus how can you derail doing nothing????

• Could be a Rebel Pilot Luke that comes out with Red Five shortly after. My heart really wants Porkins but he’s not ESB.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member

Maybe we are getting the crew that built the second Death Star!

• It should have a long cool-down as it has to come around your moon before it can fire.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Wouldnt be surprised if it wasn’t another Obi-Wan. JKO.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

It's been a while since we got a Han, and he did have some iconic scenes in ESB...
  • Qhorin_Halfhand
    16 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Major character? Major Derlin! The ESB content we need.

https://www.starwars.com/databank/major-bren-derlin
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Branmark wrote: »
    Perhaps it's Death Star IT guy. Abilities are framework and coding.

And building big holes too, just big enough to fit some powerful torpedoes! Or ships! Or another, stronger, smaller Death Star!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ESB? 5 Wampas team confirmed!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member

How about Force Ghost Obi-Wan, since it's ESB related?
    Although having 3 Kenobis and none of them Ewan McGregor would be odd.
  • TAZZZOOO wrote: »

How about Force Ghost Obi-Wan, since it's ESB related?
    Although having 3 Kenobis and none of them Ewan McGregor would be odd.
    Yeah I just realised, none of the Kenobis we have are Ewan

I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Jedi Training Luke, with Yoda on his back.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Tis true. Wishful thinking on my part probably.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Galactic.

Legends.

Binks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lynora wrote: »
    Galactic.

Legends.

Binks.

Darth Jar Jar is on the bench next to Porkins for the toons that will never make it into the game according to TopHat. not sure which one he would pick if he really had to.
  • Wookieflyer
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    Galactic.

Legends.

Binks.

Darth Jar Jar is on the bench next to Porkins for the toons that will never make it into the game according to TopHat. not sure which one he would pick if he really had to.

Or that would be a hell of a good leaving joke if any of the devs wanted to leave with a bang...

Darth JarJar released... drop mic byyyyye

And just to stay on topic:
    - y wing released
    - The title trench runner originally had red 5 in the description
    - Construction delays could indeed refer to the Death Star delays

I’m leaning towards pilot Luke, which we see in ESB during the first half (battle of Hoth & Dagobah), with red 5 shortly after
  • Empire Strikes Back + New Character = ...........

Frozen Luke

Carbonite Han

MEDICAL DROID!

Bespin Security Guard / Cloud Car Pilot

AT-AT Driver

The possibilities are endless...... or not.

• raybron99
    129 posts Member
    Jabba!
  • Its the 40th Anniversary of EMPIRE...... not Jedi. Come back in 3 years for Jabba.

Maybe its Hobi from the back seat of Luke's Snowspeeder.

I know, its the bug eyed Bounty Hunter who's name I can't remember or bother to look up!

• Jabba would be cool as with a kit that adds an extra payout for BH's as a unique or something, could potentially make BH right up there with the best teams with Mando and greef!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    MEDICAL DROID!
    Prequels Medical Droid.
    Special: No OB/GYNS in space. Like Annihilate, but only on female characters.

Lost the will to live my butt. Just embarrassed by how bad their obstetrics programming is.
    Still not a he.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    For anh anniversary they announced CLS. We have Luke in june and lobot in weekly shipment.

A hero's journey though esb for Luke (jedi in training) would be a very, very nice surprise.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Galactic.

Legends.

Gonk Droid.
  • Rebel Pilot Luke with, or followed by, his Xwing please! It could be a Legendary or Epic event.

Maybe Pilot Luke could have synergy with Wedge and Biggs to being those old toons back. Same goes for Xwings. Lets get some Red squadron synergy. Oh my dreams...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Galactic.

Legends.

Gonk Droid.

ms3fgwa1eaig.png