Guild Search STILL broken

Any1 know if they have plans to fix this. Have had friends literally search our guild name's (The Vampyri) word for word multiple times only to get guilds with names barely similar at all. Turned out for one typing the first word and 5 letters of the second word only got the guild displayed but not the whole name?

Luckily we found a solution, despite it being weird but this really isn't gonna help newer players find guilds as well etc. I also think this affects guilds with two words or spaces in their name more.

Replies

• Need to fix this it doesn’t work on any guild. What is wrong with writing a guild name word for word. That is what you want to do surely. CG Devs WAKE UP. YOUR HAWAII TRIP IS OVER. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO THERE IS A PANDEMIC. HELPPPPP!!

Speech 100
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Not a chance they spend any time fixing this

I agree and think the angry dude does to. 0 Profit Incentive imo
  • Any1 know if they have plans to fix this. Have had friends literally search our guild name's (The Vampyri) word for word multiple times only to get guilds with names barely similar at all. Turned out for one typing the first word and 5 letters of the second word only got the guild displayed but not the whole name?

Luckily we found a solution, despite it being weird but this really isn't gonna help newer players find guilds as well etc. I also think this affects guilds with two words or spaces in their name more.

Actually, just searching “vampyri” finds your guild, so the issue almost certainly lies with having 2 words, and the first of them being “the”.
  • Any1 know if they have plans to fix this. Have had friends literally search our guild name's (The Vampyri) word for word multiple times only to get guilds with names barely similar at all. Turned out for one typing the first word and 5 letters of the second word only got the guild displayed but not the whole name?

Actually, just searching “vampyri” finds your guild, so the issue almost certainly lies with having 2 words, and the first of them being “the”.

Thanks mate, this was as I thought, Its not unusable or anything, just hard to find guilds with complex names.
  • When searching for the guild you need to add "AND" between each word.

Example: "The AND Vampyri"

That's just poor coding
  • TrevorPhillphs
    108 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    SO anyone know if CG fixing or no?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SO anyone know if CG fixing or no?

The beat way to get this addressed is to report it to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>