can we get a General Grievous portrait?

TheChampionBum
340 posts Member
edited May 2020
As the title states above, would it be difficult at all to get a General Grievous portrait added into the game so that those of us who love the Good General and run him in Squad Arena can represent our love for his 110k crits on Darth Revan teams? Please CG? Pretty please? Pretty please with an 80k crit AOE on top? Thank you :)
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I think we need more portraits in general. GG, Dooku, Sidious, Yoda, Jawa, Tusken, all of them. Need more.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    GG may be for a future Assault Battle with Separatists. Love for him to be in Padme's battle rewards but that ain't happening.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I’m 100% on board for this
  • Yes, please. And a Rey portrait, too, please.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Still waiting on my General Grievous portrait to show up in game. :#

Hahahhaha good one mate, dont you know these things are not free

I rarely spend money on this game, but if I have to pay for a freaking GG portrait, I will lol.

I rarely spend money on this game, but if I have to pay for a freaking GG portrait, I will lol.

Lol don't give them ideas

I'm sure it's an idea they've already had lol

Honestly best profile pic is thrawn, as much as I'm a GG fan I won't change my thrawn pic

I too have had Thrawn as my pic for the longest time now. But I gotta have my GG pic. It's been too long. They have freaking Ewoks, a random box, and the freaking cantina waitress in there, just give me my GG lol.
  • NasRegal
    142 posts Member
    As the title states above, would it be difficult at all to get a General Grievous portrait added into the game so that those of us who love the Good General and run him in Squad Arena can represent our love for his 110k crits on Darth Revan teams? Please CG? Pretty please? Pretty please with an 80k crit AOE on top? Thank you :)

@TheChampionBum begging suits you 😉🤣

Honestly best profile pic is thrawn, as much as I'm a GG fan I won't change my thrawn pic

I too have had Thrawn as my pic for the longest time now. But I gotta have my GG pic. It's been too long. They have freaking Ewoks, a random box, and the freaking cantina waitress in there, just give me my GG lol.

Lol but don't you know how significant that 1 random box is??? It's the whole reason why the star wars happened in the first place!

It's the box that held the pieces of R2D2 before he was assembled. It then held the exact proton torpedoes that Luke used to blow up the Death Star. Lastly, it was the box that held Rey's Jedi books. I know the significance of that box, but it pales in significance to the power and might of the one and only General Grievous!
  • NasRegal wrote: »

@TheChampionBum begging suits you 😉🤣

You want that GG portrait as badly as I do, Nas lol.