Mods ans strategy!,

Matu
46 posts Member
70r28u3asbf8.jpg
Cant pass Malak LS event whit that team, please help me!!!
There are different strategys and modding out there, dont know what to use. Some say mod for offense, others say mod for speed etc, witch one is it then?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Definately speed for Zaalbar. You want to stack those armor shreds up fast.
  • rickertron
    326 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    There is a strategy video in one of the other threads, i had a look at an it is probably the best info for beating the event. I just got my Malak and My teams are far less geared than yours. i got nuked a couple of times, figured out a couple of key elements but was missing one piece in terms of execution of the attack and the strategy video helped fill that piece immensely. Modding is not ultra important neither is Zalbaar speed, my Z is speed 193 and is only G10. My Mods were not top mods by any stretch lots of purples and blues mixed with gold.My teams were: Revan R3, Jolee G11, Bastialla G12, Mission g11 and Zalabaar G10 and on Dark side, DR G12, Bastiall R3, HK G12, Car G10, Ord G11.

Essentially the strategy for LS is use basic attacks and called assists only, only attack Malak to put shred on, continuously attack bots to keeps stacks low, do not use AOE, when there are no bots attack tubes, when you have 4 to 5 shreds on malak and all tubes are down go full out on malak. don't let him asorb the crit tube either ( lots of tips say to allow for this, but it reduces your effectiveness at the end when attacking malak.

Hang in there, you can do it. i will look for video and post.
    Post edited by rickertron on
  • Matu wrote: »
    70r28u3asbf8.jpg
    Cant pass Malak LS event whit that team, please help me!!!
    There are different strategys and modding out there, dont know what to use. Some say mod for offense, others say mod for speed etc, witch one is it then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ciMgOQJ0mc

This strategy is the one i that helped me.

• Matu
    46 posts Member
    6a6ky3at6kat.jpg

Tnx all, got him. Gave Revan, Bastila and Mission offense mods, jolee and zaalbar hp whit speed.