New Player to the game

Karev
posts Member
Peace everyone I am new to the game and I am looking for all the tips I can get. I am building my roster abut I want to know how to build correctly. I don't want a lot of characters and have no effective characters. My highest character is Vader and Mace Windu. I wanted to build the Star Wards rebel characters because they are a team but I am confused on how to build characters and team correctly. PLEASE HELP.

Replies

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Well you have shot yourself in the foot.

Mace Windu is useless in the game. Stop it. Dump him ASAP. Vader is good but not great.

As for the rebels:

Farm Phoenix to get Thrawn. Then Palpatine.

Farm Empire to get R2D2. Who is needed for CLS event.

farm Farmboy Luke, Storm Trooper Han, Old Ben, Leia.to get Commander Luke Skywalker

Join a guild to do the Rancor raids to get Han Solo.

Then farm Bounty Hunters to get Legendary Chewbacca.

Then farm Ewoks to get C3P0.

• Rhunne wrote: »
    I hear dragon champions, raid and marvel strike force are good games .. that would be a good place to start.. but in all seriousness, unless you buy the hyperdrive bundle, you are going to have a hell of a time catching up or being competitive

Very true, I started two accounts 2020 March and tasted first hand what it's like. You'll catch up slowly though. Fleet Arena is where f2p players don't have such a drastic disadvantage. Also many hyperdrives aren't that clever (why would anyone use Vader with Darth Revan??)