Unlocking padme

Miebero
2 posts Member
edited December 2022
Hey holotable heroes,

I am currently at level 78, so I still have some levels to go until I can unlock padme, but I have some queetions about the event.

1. So atm my team consists of:
G9 nute
G9 dooku
G9 poggle
G9 B-2
G9 magna guard
Would I be able to unlock a 7-star padme with this line-up? If not, what should be changed? (I am getting quite close to unlocking GG, but he'll only be 4 star)

2. At what point in the event does it start to really get difficult?

3. I still have some difficulty with what the best mod sets are for each character, but I also don't fully understand mods in general. So, can someone explain?

This one isn't really a question about the event, but what team is good with padme?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• 1. I haven't unlocked her, so I don't know

2. See above

3. This is a great website for mods: https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/mods/

A good team with Padme is a galactic republic team
  • 1: that team should work. You will need to gear up a bit to 7* her. But you will likely be able to get her at 5* and maybe 6* as you are now.

If at all possible I would switch out Poggle for either Greivous, Asajj, or Jango. You don’t really have a big damage dealer on your team now so Poggle doesn’t really offer you much. He provides offense up which would help if you had a damage dealer but since you don’t Poggle is kinda worthless IMO. You could also just go Sun Fac and gear him/Magnaguard and just let extortion do the damage for you.

If you keep your current team, gear up Everyone to at least gear 11-12. You may need to add gear to Magnaguard, B2 and Dooku as needed.

2: tier 7 is where you’ll struggle. This tier is where When they have protection up you cannot Apply buffs(Dooku stuns) and they also build courage which allows them to deal massive damage and wipe your team out. You do have B2 which helps to remove the protection up but when you attack out of turn(Dooku counters) the protection up is undispellable. Dooku is kinda a detriment in tier 7 IMO.

3: Generally speaking you want cite damage/offense sets on damage dealers(you have none), health/defense on tanks(B2, magnaguard), and speed/potency on support(Dooku, Nute, Poggle).

Try to get as much speed secondaries as possible on everyone. But also try to match the secondaries to the set type. Meaning if you’re using a health set try to get as much health primaries/secondaries as you can(also protection and defense primaries/secondaries pair well with health sets). For Crit damage/offense you want offense/crit chance primaries/secondaries).

4: The Padme team usually consist of Padme lead, Ahsoka, Jedi Knight Anakin, General Kenobi, and either Grand Master Yoda, Barriss, or C3PO.
  • 1: that team should work. You will need to gear up a bit to 7* her. But you will likely be able to get her at 5* and maybe 6* as you are now.

If at all possible I would switch out Poggle for either Greivous, Asajj, or Jango. You don’t really have a big damage dealer on your team now so Poggle doesn’t really offer you much. He provides offense up which would help if you had a damage dealer but since you don’t Poggle is kinda worthless IMO. You could also just go Sun Fac and gear him/Magnaguard and just let extortion do the damage for you.

If you keep your current team, gear up Everyone to at least gear 11-12. You may need to add gear to Magnaguard, B2 and Dooku as needed.

2: tier 7 is where you’ll struggle. This tier is where When they have protection up you cannot Apply buffs(Dooku stuns) and they also build courage which allows them to deal massive damage and wipe your team out. You do have B2 which helps to remove the protection up but when you attack out of turn(Dooku counters) the protection up is undispellable. Dooku is kinda a detriment in tier 7 IMO.

3: Generally speaking you want cite damage/offense sets on damage dealers(you have none), health/defense on tanks(B2, magnaguard), and speed/potency on support(Dooku, Nute, Poggle).

Try to get as much speed secondaries as possible on everyone. But also try to match the secondaries to the set type. Meaning if you’re using a health set try to get as much health primaries/secondaries as you can(also protection and defense primaries/secondaries pair well with health sets). For Crit damage/offense you want offense/crit chance primaries/secondaries).

4: The Padme team usually consist of Padme lead, Ahsoka, Jedi Knight Anakin, General Kenobi, and either Grand Master Yoda, Barriss, or C3PO.

Thanks for replying!
    I was already looking into replacing poggle with GG, I am currently working on a 5* G8 grievous. I will probably have him at 7* when I finally reach lvl 85 to be able to play the event.

I want to gear up my characters more in preperation, but I can't just yet, because I need to be a higher lvl to equip certain pieces of gear.

I think I am gonna stop working on my poggle and just put all my effort into getting grievous to a point that I can use him.

The other thing I am working towards is becoming lvl 80. Then I can aply an omega to Nutes lead, which will help out a lot.

Do you have a recommendation as to which abilities to prioritise upgrading? In regards to Nute, Dooku, Magna, B-2 and Grievous.
  • Just an FYI about Greivous, he does damage based off his max health stat. So you want his health to be as high as possible. You’ll need your best health mods(preferably health sets with health and health% primaries/secondaries). He also gains massive amounts of health when you take him to gear 13 and then into relics.

I remember he had 26k health when I got him to gear 12. After I put all the gear 13 pieces on him he had around 60-70k max health. I now have at Relic 3 and he has 97k health. So he becomes harder to kill and also does more damage as you increase his health. And his Skittering Horror ability adds 10% max health every time you use it(as well as stuns). So the more you use it the more health and more damage he gets until the end of battle.

He’s a mediocre character at gear12. At gear 13 he becomes good. And once you start putting relics on him he becomes one of the best character in the game. So he is definitely worth the effort.

Him with the Seperatist droids are one of the best teams in the entire game. This includes B2 and Magnaguard so gearing/leveling those 2 up as well is not wasted at all because you use them throughout The entire game. You will also use B2 and Magnaguard for the GAS event so you’re killing multiple birds with one stone by gearing them up.

As for all the abilities you will want to max out everything on Greivous including zeta on his Metalloid Monstrosity. You don’t need to do his leadership zeta though if you have Nute.

Nute you’ll want him leadership and if you can his 2 special abilities are nice to have.

B2 you’ll want at least his Mow Down ability omega

Magnaguard doesn’t need anything maxed

Dooku you’ll want at least his forced lightning and possibly his Basic.

I’d start maxing Abilities on Greivous first, then go to Nute, Dooku, and lastly B2.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    no.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Miebero
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Just an FYI about Greivous, he does damage based off his max health stat. So you want his health to be as high as possible. You’ll need your best health mods(preferably health sets with health and health% primaries/secondaries). He also gains massive amounts of health when you take him to gear 13 and then into relics.

I remember he had 26k health when I got him to gear 12. After I put all the gear 13 pieces on him he had around 60-70k max health. I now have at Relic 3 and he has 97k health. So he becomes harder to kill and also does more damage as you increase his health. And his Skittering Horror ability adds 10% max health every time you use it(as well as stuns). So the more you use it the more health and more damage he gets until the end of battle.

He’s a mediocre character at gear12. At gear 13 he becomes good. And once you start putting relics on him he becomes one of the best character in the game. So he is definitely worth the effort.

Him with the Seperatist droids are one of the best teams in the entire game. This includes B2 and Magnaguard so gearing/leveling those 2 up as well is not wasted at all because you use them throughout The entire game. You will also use B2 and Magnaguard for the GAS event so you’re killing multiple birds with one stone by gearing them up.

As for all the abilities you will want to max out everything on Greivous including zeta on his Metalloid Monstrosity. You don’t need to do his leadership zeta though if you have Nute.

Nute you’ll want him leadership and if you can his 2 special abilities are nice to have.

B2 you’ll want at least his Mow Down ability omega

Magnaguard doesn’t need anything maxed

Dooku you’ll want at least his forced lightning and possibly his Basic.

I’d start maxing Abilities on Greivous first, then go to Nute, Dooku, and lastly B2.

Yes, I did know about the fact he got more damage based on his health and that he gets stupid amounts of health at gear 13 and relics. Problem is, for now I am completely free to play, so it is gonna take ages for me to get a character gear 13. So for now my goal is to get him up to a point that I can use him instead of Poggle in most game modes, that is already gonna take some time. But I still want to thank you for your reply, the explanation on what character abilities to level was really nice to have.

But do you have any tips how to progress through the game a bit faster? In terms of just account lvls, gear lvls etc.
  • 2 things I would recommend is pick a team and focus so that you can climb in squad arena(Stick with Seperatist as they are fairly strong in arena). The higher you get in squad arena the more crystals you will get. You can then use the crystals to buy more energy refreshes which will help you farm toons and gear. The more gear you can farm the stronger your team and the higher you can climb in arena which gives you more crystals to farm more gear, etc.......

Last thing is dont neglect ships. Fleet arena awards crystals the same way as squad arena does. So if you can place high in fleet arena you will get more crystals to help with your gear/toon farms.

And make sure to farm for the ship ability mat challenge(Tarkins challenge) once you complete tier 3 you will be able to farm zetas(6x a week). That will help immensely if you do so ASAP.

This is correct. I would try to replace Poggle with Ventress if possible, but also, if you gear them to around 10, with some 11s and 9s, you should be all set for even tier 7 if you play it right. Nute's lead is very important with its omega.
This discussion has been closed.