Why HI from Dooku's leader not counts?

X_Ng
2 posts Member
This gave me a 29/30 completion … which is very disappointed.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Doesn't Dooku's lead have the enemy inflict healing immunity on themselves? In which case it's not one of your characters attempting to apply it.
  • X_Ng
    2 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Doesn't Dooku's lead have the enemy inflict healing immunity on themselves? In which case it's not one of your characters attempting to apply it.

Ahh, I see… THEY inflict… lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Shoot. Wish I'd thought of that... If you're the one inflicting it on yourself, you would get credit when you go up against a Dooku.

Oh well. I didn't even come close to finishing this one. But at 2000 points per win, you don't need all feats to hit kyber.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    that Dooku lead though is super dirty on defense. I've been running him in my GA with Mother Talzin and Nightsister Zombie on defense and it has been working wonders.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    jman1234 wrote: »
    that Dooku lead though is super dirty on defense. I've been running him in my GA with Mother Talzin and Nightsister Zombie on defense and it has been working wonders.

I prefer Nute lead with Dooku and Wat, personally. Just wish my Wat was more than 4*…….. Le sigh....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    jman1234 wrote: »

I prefer Nute lead with Dooku and Wat, personally. Just wish my Wat was more than 4*…….. Le sigh....

I wish I had Wat :(