Genosis: Republic Offensive - First Ever 25 Stars = CAW Patrol!

Congrats for all the great work, team!

q3uxcifg0hsa.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    bcr3cpfmbdwt.png

----
    but seriously nice job. I know the math has been done but I dont know they numbers, what is the max that is currently achievable with 50 players "maxed", I am pretty sure its more than 25, but I dont think its that much higher in the current state of the game.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    @Its_not_a_moon I don’t think you quite understood the sarcasm of this thread lol
  • Please don’t start an argument up again... not like last time
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    After this, who do you guys think the best guild is overall?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    After this, who do you guys think the best guild is overall?

Team MAW Patrol obviously
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Oh cool, the guild that didn't get 33* first made yet another thread to brag about being the 2nd best guild.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Mitchell_1313
    341 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Paw Patrol.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    TI?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I'm rooting for JPM ALLIANCE because I haven't seen them make a thread yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Sometimes when I am having a hard day at work I just turn and tell my co-workers that I can solo HSTR so they can all just pound sand.
  • Oh cool, the guild that didn't get 33* first made yet another thread to brag about being the 2nd best guild.

MAW #2 and MAW #2 #2 both got only 24 stars.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kyno wrote: »
    bcr3cpfmbdwt.png

----
    but seriously nice job. I know the math has been done but I dont know they numbers, what is the max that is currently achievable with 50 players "maxed", I am pretty sure its more than 25, but I dont think its that much higher in the current state of the game.

Thanks Kyno! Our brother guild TI also achieved 25 this time, too. And good question! I’m sure someone has done the math, but a bit more than my brain wants to tackle right now. I’d imagine it’s around 27-28?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Oh cool, the guild that didn't get 33* first made yet another thread to brag about being the 2nd best guild.

MAW #2 and MAW #2 #2 both got only 24 stars.

Define “only” lol
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    No. There is only MAW.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    bcr3cpfmbdwt.png

----

Thanks Kyno! Our brother guild TI also achieved 25 this time, too. And good question! I’m sure someone has done the math, but a bit more than my brain wants to tackle right now. I’d imagine it’s around 27-28?

I thought I saw someone do it when it first came out and I know it was sub 30, so that range sounds about right.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    This thread has not delivered as expected 😢

What did you expect from a guild that thinks they deserved a prize for 2nd place?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

What did you expect from a guild that thinks they deserved a prize for 2nd place?

The silver medal is a thing for a reason.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

I expected hilarious rivalry trash talk, which in turn incites spending 😁

As a certified employee I love when this scenario happens.
  • Man, CAW patrol are real sore that they didnt get that Geo territory battle first lol stop with the posts already.

Sore? Nah! Having fun? Yes!

Whatchoo got? Division 2, right! :p

SnakesOnAPlane
  • 5ey38euxtk5u.jpg
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    This seems like something a certain leader would tweet about..