Atris kit idea

ZiEiTiA95
11 posts Member
edited May 2020
Atris

Tags: Neutral, Attacker

Kit:

Basic: Stolen Strike
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain max health and max protection equal to 3% of their max health and max protection; and reduce their max health and protection by 5% of Atris's max health and protection.

Special: Falling from the Light - CD 4
Deal damage to target enemy equal to 35% of Atris's max protection. This attack cannot defeat enemies - if they would be defeated they are instead reduced to 1 health, and stunned for 1 turn, which cannot be dispelled or resisted. Units that are immune to Stun are instead fractured until the start of Atris's next turn, or until she is defeated.

Unique: The Last of the "Jedi"
Whenever an enemy gains a buff Atris has a 50% chance to also gain that buff for 3 turns. At the start of every enemy's turn, for every buff on Atris they have a 30% chance to gain the opposite debuff. This effect has +10% potency for every buff on Atris.
Every time this effect triggers Atris gain's +3% max health and protection (zeta)

Unique: Forbidden Knowledge
At the start of the battle Atris's max health is set to 1, and she gains +200% max protection.
Abilities that would ignore Atris's protection deal +10% damage but do not ignore protection.

Atris's alignment is set to the alignment of the character in the leader slot. If her leader is Sith then Atris is considered Sith and if her leader is Jedi then Atris is considered Jedi - Atris only receives 50% of the leader abilitiy effects.
If her leader is Light side Atris gains access to a new ability:

Final Redemption:
Instantly defeat Atris, and she cannot be revived. Dispell all debuffs on target ally and they gain all buffs on Atris; gain max health and max protection equal to Atris's max health and max protection; speed, potency, tenacity and offence equal to 50% of Atris's speed, potency, tenacity and offence; reset their cool downs and take a bonus turn. These effects cannot be prevented.

If her leader is Dark side Atris gains access to a new ability:

Final Betrayal:
Instantly defeat target unit, and it cannot be revived. Dispell all debuffs on Atris and she gain all buffs from target unit; gain max health and max protection equal to target unit's max health and max protection; speed, potency, tenacity and offence equal to 50% of target unit's speed, potency, tenacity and offence; reset Atris's cool downs and take a bonus turn. These effects cannot be prevented. This ability can only be used once.

Feedback, improvements, are welcome! I think this is fairly balanced but the numbers and percentages could probably use some tweaking.

Post edited by ZiEiTiA95 on

Replies

• DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Seems Dark Side Atris is better on offense while Light Side would be better on defense. I like the kit, though I despise that venomous hag.
  • Seems Dark Side Atris is better on offense while Light Side would be better on defense. I like the kit, though I despise that venomous hag.

Thanks!!
    That’s kinda what I was going for, depending on if you play as LS or DS rly changes how her story ends. I kinda liked her - just finished a play through tonight and although she wasn’t the nicest character in there she was one of the good ones I think..
  • ZiEiTiA95 wrote: »
    Seems Dark Side Atris is better on offense while Light Side would be better on defense. I like the kit, though I despise that venomous hag.

Thanks!!
    That’s kinda what I was going for, depending on if you play as LS or DS rly changes how her story ends. I kinda liked her - just finished a play through tonight and although she wasn’t the nicest character in there she was one of the good ones I think..

I always play as a Sith so her high and mightyness always irked me lol
  • ZiEiTiA95 wrote: »

Thanks!!

I always play as a Sith so her high and mightyness always irked me lol

I just finished on LS - forgot to repair HK tho so got the DS ending despite being annoyingly nice to everyone the whole game 😂
  • Lol oh that sucks. I love HK, he cracks me up