Do you know?

2Next

Replies

• rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Sorry to interrupt but there is one more page before it. Hope, you get there too after this. Because normally we start from top to bottom and if you enter in between them you may be not clear.
    And the new question is

What is the best guild for me?

Well, definitely I prefer the guild with as high gp as possible with members above 45 and if the guild takes care of you then you are in heaven. If you find such guild then stay calm and do the best from your side. Because your activeness and the tickets you produce every day can be the thing a good guild can accept you for. Farm a 7* character then you can participate in any raids too. Until then (level 85) you have to stay calm.

Well, they may recommend a starter guild best for you but... It is like all the children in a ditch and no guardian around; who will help them out?

And my one request - do not switch guilds much. Try to adjust with and help. It is like a family that you do not like to part from. And all hurt when you do so.
    And it hurts when you get inactive too. So stay connected and keep playing. One most important thing ENJOY with.

Hope, it helps you.

Regards...
    Post edited by rbkrish69 on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    What is the best guild for me?

Well, definitely I prefer the guild with as high gp as possible with members above 45 and if the guild takes care of you then you are in heaven. If you find such guild then stay calm and do the best from your side. Because your activeness and the tickets you produce every day can be the thing a good guild can accept you for. Farm a 7* character then you can participate in any raids too. Until then (level 85) you have to stay calm.

Well, they may recommend a starter guild best for you but... It is like all the children in a ditch and no guardian around; who will help them out?

And my one request - do not switch guilds much. Try to adjust with and help. It is like a family that you do not like to part from. And all hurt when you do so.
    And it hurts when you get inactive too. So stay connected and keep playing. One most important thing ENJOY with.

Hope, it helps you.

Regards...

I dont think anyone would recommend a starter guild. They were built into the game to give the ability to have a "guild guide" that would allow players to start breaking into the guild process without hunting one down. It allows them to have an automated process once a player hits that level.

Once a player has any thoughts about it, most immediately recommend finding a guild, with much of the sentiment you express here.
  • I recommended posting in the Players looking for guilds channel
  • Why am I doing this?
    Whom am I guiding and why?
    Am I writing a book here?

Well, truly someone joined this game because they saw me busy here. So, they became like my guest here. I did not invite them personally but they followed me. And you know the situation here. My guests are my responsibilities if I have at least a little sense. No one likes them return sad, do you?
    About writing a book, I am not interested in. Seriously, I have no time. But unknowingly you do what you are meant to do. You can take it as a book as well but not actually. It has many errors. It is just like helping each other. Or you take it any way you want.
  • The first time Training Droids Smuggling event appeared. I did not join that. You know why? I am not here for smuggling. Not only that I got a fear that it must be some trap event that if I join I may have to pay fines in future. So, I quit it for 2-3 times. But it appeared repeatedly and I were running out of training droids. Then I played that. Why is that name so?
    Not only that, while collecting training droids, I would wonder how exactly do they train a character and maybe I also learn some from that. Is not it stupid? But I am so. And you think me wrong as I do not know anything about your problems.

If you want progress in game then you must not miss out Credit Heist and Training Droids Smuggling events. It is rare but you have to be alert of it. So keep checking new as well as upcoming events too and prepare accordingly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    The first time Training Droids Smuggling event appeared. I did not join that. You know why? I am not here for smuggling. Not only that I got a fear that it must be some trap event that if I join I may have to pay fines in future. So, I quit it for 2-3 times. But it appeared repeatedly and I were running out of training droids. Then I played that. Why is that name so?
    Not only that, while collecting training droids, I would wonder how exactly do they train a character and maybe I also learn some from that. Is not it stupid? But I am so. And you think me wrong as I do not know anything about your problems.

If you want progress in game then you must not miss out Credit Heist and Training Droids Smuggling events. It is rare but you have to be alert of it. So keep checking new as well as upcoming events too and prepare accordingly.

I must say, I have never played a game and though that about an event. I know there are games out there where your choices shape the later narrative of your character, but even those, just change your options, and not really punish you for those choices. At least not that I know of.

Games of this genre are all based on doing as much as you can in game each day, and always striving to unlock and complete as many events as are offered as often as possible. So that is a good tip.
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    The first time Training Droids Smuggling event appeared. I did not join that. You know why? I am not here for smuggling. Not only that I got a fear that it must be some trap event that if I join I may have to pay fines in future. So, I quit it for 2-3 times. But it appeared repeatedly and I were running out of training droids. Then I played that. Why is that name so?

You've got to be kidding or just trolling.
    Either way, I'm out.
  • I do not know where Daily Activities is.

Sorry, maybe I did not clarify well. Do you see OBJECTIVE on right bottom? Inside it is daily activities, guild Activities, achievement, quest, and some other. Do one thing - do not hesitate to press any buttons except shipping nonsense items. Have a look around on free time.
    You know when there would be no work around then I would watch that chopper moving with drink supplies. It would be fun. And to open those bronzium cards would be another fun.
    ENJOY.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Thank you for treating me as your guest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • PROBLEMS
    1. Heavy sim tickets shortage. I am before level 60 now.
    2. Heavy credit shortage after level 50 because of unnecessary modding, character level ups as well as characters promotions.
    3. Even ability materials shortage too.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Thank you for treating me as your guest.

Until you play the game, you are a family member. The day you leave the game; you were guest. The day you come back again will be your rebirth.
  • Have you ever heard a buzzing sound some time during game play? Asif the game got hanged.
    Be aware, that sound can affect your mind. You will be crazy.
    How to be protected then?
    Mute the sounds. For few days it will be like what happened, but after few days it will be habit and you will continue enjoying the game.
    I listen another beautiful songs while playing.
    Developers; be aware. We are watching you.
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard a buzzing sound some time during game play? Asif the game got hanged.
    Be aware, that sound can affect your mind. You will be crazy.
    How to be protected then?
    Mute the sounds. For few days it will be like what happened, but after few days it will be habit and you will continue enjoying the game.
    I listen another beautiful songs while playing.
    Developers; be aware. We are watching you.

It’s not so bad if you crank the sound up, turn on some strobe lights, and submerge your head in water.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.