Auto defense fail in GA

Hi guys, I allowed for auto fill defense, which o usually do because I'm lazy and i don't have options for changing that much in defense, anyway, i found today that my auto fill only placed 2 teams instead of 4 in the backwall, **** mates?

Replies

• SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    If you can't be bothered, why do you even care?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • You're complaining about something that you don't care. Don't complain or don't be lazy
  • Why would you place the same squads again?it is not lazy not doing that...placing the dame squads like in the first round is just unnecessary...so why not trust auto deploy...op has the right to complain
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    Why would you place the same squads again?it is not lazy not doing that...placing the dame squads like in the first round is just unnecessary...so why not trust auto deploy...op has the right to complain

Auto deploy is there if you join and you can not play the game for some reason, it's not there for lazy people who can't be bothered to put down 10 teams for defense that takes 5 minutes, OP has no right to complain if he can't be bothered with playing the game

No. Before they even added the auto fill in round 1 they already had the auto deploy in rounds 2 and 3 that place whatever defence you used the round before. It was an original feature of Grand Arena. Op has every right to expect it to work. With that said I have never seen it not work for me. I would lean towards op not having placed those 2 teams in round one.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Why would you place the same squads again?it is not lazy not doing that...placing the dame squads like in the first round is just unnecessary...so why not trust auto deploy...op has the right to complain

Auto deploy is there if you join and you can not play the game for some reason, it's not there for lazy people who can't be bothered to put down 10 teams for defense that takes 5 minutes, OP has no right to complain if he can't be bothered with playing the game

No. Before they even added the auto fill in round 1 they already had the auto deploy in rounds 2 and 3 that place whatever defence you used the round before. It was an original feature of Grand Arena. Op has every right to expect it to work. With that said I have never seen it not work for me. I would lean towards op not having placed those 2 teams in round one.

My money is on that the OP only set two teams in the territory they are talking about in round one, then auto-deploy just copied it..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DuneFlint wrote: »

This.

Did you check your round 1 to see if all the teams were there?
  • Huvvacs_Biggs
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I actually did place only two teams on the back wall in the first round, my bad CG, sorry for an useless thread, though it was still nice to hear that i don't care. Yeah I don't care about doing the same **** every time since i don't have any wiggle room that would matter in terms of setting the defence in order to still be able to have a sensible attack, not everyone has every meta there ever was you know
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Then it would only take you a couple of minutes each match to manually set your pre-configured squads and confirm that everything is correct. You can even take a screenshot in case something goes wrong. (It never does)
  • yeah but those couple of minutes are still unnecessary
  • yeah but those couple of minutes are still unnecessary
    If you read further up, auto deploy worked perfectly because OP failed to fill the board in round 1. Your couple of minutes are safe for now.