Hope my rivals are kind

tsuc8s276vcs.png

Actually I don't know what his time is because The Wall stops me logging in SWGOH.gg.

But I really feel sorry for his loss that day.

Well I don't think it is reasonable that he blocked me on purpose. Besides, he knew my time exactly.

I always think players in SWGOH are generous and kind, so when hearing Payback and On Purpose, really shocked.

May the Force be with you, always.

Replies

• Wow. Thank heavens I’m not in the top 50 of my arena shard.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • So young, so naïve... This game is just like the real world, there are nice people, there are not-so-nice people, there is revenge, there is competition
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I guess the moral of the story is don't hit someone right before their payout if they've been leaving you alone, or, as Galieskuhrfqaliwksdg mentioned, don't gitgud.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • tsuc8s276vcs.png

Actually I don't know what his time is because The Wall stops me logging in SWGOH.gg.

Well I don't think it is reasonable that he blocked me on purpose. Besides, he knew my time exactly.

I always think players in SWGOH are generous and kind, so when hearing Payback and On Purpose, really shocked.

It's not nice but it delivered the message, you can work together from now on. I once hit a guy on my ship shard whose payout i thought was already over, after a few backs and forths I understood his payout was right before mine, and I stopped moving him at that hour. He did the same, and now we cooperate. It can happen
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    When you get into the top of an arena you should really get in contact with others so you can coordinate around everyones payout.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    When you get into the top of an arena you should really get in contact with others so you can coordinate around everyones payout.

This shouldn't be think in a competitive game but oh well

It's not a competitive game. It's a resource management game with some competitive aspects. Being primarily about resource gathering and management working together to get the most resources for everyone out of arena payouts is most logical. If you want a competitive game go play a FPS
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Highest I’ve ever got was 16 on my shard, kind of glad I don’t have to deal with this.
  • tsuc8s276vcs.png

It's not nice but it delivered the message, you can work together from now on. I once hit a guy on my ship shard whose payout i thought was already over, after a few backs and forths I understood his payout was right before mine, and I stopped moving him at that hour. He did the same, and now we cooperate. It can happen

If he talked friendly and didn't use the word Payback or On Purpose, I would be nice. Acutally there are always some little mistakes made by careless players just like me. I did it by my carelessness and im really sorry for his loss.

We can just play games without those aggressive words.
  • Wow. Thank heavens I’m not in the top 50 of my arena shard.

well well someday u can take the 1st. I trust in u.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I did really. Not everyone is like him that aggressive. His squad is really hard to take down so he can stay on 1st for long time.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    fawowqsajqpz.jpeg
    Then you have people like this that deserves all the attacks in the world focused on him
    istoeoi1opp3.jpeg
    And then banned would be a great conclusion.
    This was between a shard mate and another person. Would have loved him to speak to me like that. Then it would have been even more fun making him a target lol
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Lol, no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • tsuc8s276vcs.png

If he talked friendly and didn't use the word Payback or On Purpose, I would be nice. Acutally there are always some little mistakes made by careless players just like me. I did it by my carelessness and im really sorry for his loss.

We can just play games without those aggressive words.

Or, y'know, be the bigger person here.

Regardless, hitting out of your PO hour 10m before the top of a PO, kinda deserves that response.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

I did really. Not everyone is like him that aggressive. His squad is really hard to take down so he can stay on 1st for long time.

He should get his payout and either change teams or drop mods. I guess your shard needs to tell him or everyone team up against him.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

He should get his payout and either change teams or drop mods. I guess your shard needs to tell him or everyone team up against him.

We won't do that to him cuz he performs just like a cute kid LOL
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    fawowqsajqpz.jpeg
    Then you have people like this that deserves all the attacks in the world focused on him
    istoeoi1opp3.jpeg
    And then banned would be a great conclusion.
    This was between a shard mate and another person. Would have loved him to speak to me like that. Then it would have been even more fun making him a target lol

Hahahah u did well. Some ppl are really.......u know, however most of us are good guys.