Daily login zeta’s

Prev1345
Josh712
92 posts Member
So for June 2020, we got to log in 26 times to only get 1 zeta? They’re hard enough to farm as it is. Hopefully CG does eventually do something about how they treat their players!

Replies

• Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Last months logins should become the norm, they were hardly going to break "the economy" as they call it
  • That's how it has been recently for months that have only 30 days.
    Months that have 31 have 2 zetas for logging in each day as a reward
  • ...and I use the word"recently" loosely, I don't recall when they introduced zetas as a log-in reward
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    That’s definitely fair, we are logging into their game for that amount of days... we should be treated with a little bit of fairness and I understand that’s what we are use to receiving but why only do it for one month for everyone who’s taking the time of day to log in? It should become the ‘norm’.. plus zeta’s have been a log in reward for ages now
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    I also understand it was because of ‘stay and play’ That’s just nonsense in my opinion.. as I said they’re hard to farm as it is
  • Zetas should be hard to farm
  • Josh712 wrote: »
    Perfectly said @Vi1teran_ You will always get at least one bitter person going on like their comments actually mean something.. just embarrassing really

Indeed - and there’s one of them in this thread.

For zetas, you know get a guaranteed 24 a month from ship challenges, a guaranteed 4 a month from the Endor Escalation and Defense of Dathomir, and if you can break into top 200 of fleet arena, you can buy another 18 zeta mats a month with your ship shop tokens. You could earn more if you place higher.

You can also earn more in TW and GAC, but that’s not guaranteed if your guild is low level and/or you suck at PVP.

So, when they’re giving us 46 free zetas every month from in-game activities, are you sure it’s fair to complain that you’re only getting one as a login reward?
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    My point here is not about where you can obtain zeta’s from other aspects of the game as stated in the post, it is quite simply to do with login rewards. Which yet again, I state ‘26 consecutive days’. But If you wanted to talk about the other aspects, and going off your number count there, that’s only 2 upgrades towards a toon every month, that’s 24 upgrades a year. Quite frankly looking at playing the game 10+ years to upgrade every toon so far that’s in the game. With that being said, if this game is still active in 10 years time, more toons will come out = needing more upgrades... there’s two views of my discussion and everyones allowed a opinion, So I can see where you’re coming from... Also @chpMINIsolo_77 nothing you say is not more embarrassing than your last message lol, I aint moaned or ‘whined’ about any ‘freebies’ you mentioning that hasn’t implied it atall...
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    Josh712 wrote: »
    Perfectly said @Vi1teran_ You will always get at least one bitter person going on like their comments actually mean something.. just embarrassing really

For zetas, you know get a guaranteed 24 a month from ship challenges, a guaranteed 4 a month from the Endor Escalation and Defense of Dathomir, and if you can break into top 200 of fleet arena, you can buy another 18 zeta mats a month with your ship shop tokens. You could earn more if you place higher.

You can also earn more in TW and GAC, but that’s not guaranteed if your guild is low level and/or you suck at PVP.

So, when they’re giving us 46 free zetas every month from in-game activities, are you sure it’s fair to complain that you’re only getting one as a login reward?

I think as the economy of the game changes it's fair to question if the rewards are still as valuable as when they were first added. In fact your response actually proves the point. 1 zeta has very little value.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Logging in to a daily game daily seems like the bare minimum one can do. Congrats on doing it though.

I've been playing for 3 years, have everything I need zeta'd, and am sitting on over 360 zeta mats today. 10+ years to upgrade every toon is both irrelevant and incorrect.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

"Guaranteed" can be a subjective word. I know many players, and most on these forums, have no problem getting those 24+ zetas a month, but it's not necessarily true for all
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    @TVF what is your ally code then so I can confirm that you have everything zeta’d?
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    Everything you need is not the same as everything.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    My apologies for misreading, how would that make 10+ years either irreverent nor incorrect then.. if anything it makes it more correct🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Logging in to a daily game daily seems like the bare minimum one can do. Congrats on doing it though.

I've been playing for 3 years, have everything I need zeta'd, and am sitting on over 360 zeta mats today. 10+ years to upgrade every toon is both irrelevant and incorrect.

The bare minimum, much like CG's communication and effort towards new content.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    My apologies for misreading, how would that make 10+ years either irreverent nor incorrect then.. if anything it makes it more correct🤦🏻‍♂️

Have fun with your zeta Bodhi then.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @Josh712 I'm on gg, are you?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »

I think as the economy of the game changes it's fair to question if the rewards are still as valuable as when they were first added. In fact your response actually proves the point. 1 zeta has very little value.

The game economy has changed and most of those thing mentioned are more "recent" changes that have increased our income.

Zetas are a very valued material, and should be treated as such. Not just handed out because we could all use more of them. It's all resource management, and trying to push progression.

There are several ways in game to develop your roster more and earn more of them. All it takes is time and focus.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I want to see how OP's ships are.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member

You forgot Assault Battles. And we got a bunch of those in the last 2 months. Tier 1 gives 2 zetas.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! I've removed comments that were off-topic. Let's keep things friendly and constructive if not we are going to have to close the thread.

Game on!
    EA_Joz

"Guaranteed" can be a subjective word. I know many players, and most on these forums, have no problem getting those 24+ zetas a month, but it's not necessarily true for all

People who can’t complete the top tiers of fleet challenges really shouldn’t be clamouring for additional free zetas to make up for it.

• Vi1teran_ wrote: »

Agreed. And when the activity required is as simple as logging into the game, I think the value of the reward is appropriate
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

The game economy has changed and most of those thing mentioned are more "recent" changes that have increased our income.

Zetas are a very valued material, and should be treated as such. Not just handed out because we could all use more of them. It's all resource management, and trying to push progression.

There are several ways in game to develop your roster more and earn more of them. All it takes is time and focus.

I understand that they are valuable as a whole. A single zeta no longer has the same value as it did when it was first introduced to the daily login rewards. I think it would be nice if they reworked the rewards but I also understand that it may not be feasible. Reality being that it is far more beneficial to early game players.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

Agreed. And when the activity required is as simple as logging into the game, I think the value of the reward is appropriate

But to have to login 26 days in a row to be like woopey, 1 zeta is not exciting atall. Logging in daily should make you want to get some good rewards at the end of the calendar
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Josh my roster is freely available for anyone to see, please show us yours so we can assess where you are at in the game and what zeta choices you have made.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    Josh my roster is freely available for anyone to see, please show us yours.
    And why would I need to do that? 😂
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    "So we can assess where you are at in the the game and what zeta choices you have made."

I suspect there's at least one of the following going on, maybe more that one:
    1) You're fairly new. New players should not have access to zetas in large numbers. You need to progress farther.
    2) You've made poor choices with the zetas you have, and you want more to cover those choices up.
    3) You have not invested in ships, and you want to cover that lack of investment up.

So show me I'm wrong by giving us a gg link to your roster.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    "So we can assess where you are at in the the game and what zeta choices you have made."

I suspect there's at least one of the following going on, maybe more that one:
    1) You're fairly new. New players should not have access to zetas in large numbers. You need to progress farther.
    2) You've made poor choices with the zetas you have, and you want more to cover those choices up.
    3) You have not invested in ships, and you want to cover that lack of investment up.

So show me I'm wrong by giving us a gg link to your roster.

1. I’m not new to the game
    2. I haven’t made poor choices to the game
    3. What on earth has ships got to do with daily log in rewards
    stop trying to change the subject of this post to satisfy your ego on if you got a better roster than me or not...