In roughly 4 ½ years of playing...

I've never received more than 5 carbantis in a single challenge. Until tonight.

nwrjo0asz3ll.jpg

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    82hw0twif90l.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I've never received more than 5 carbantis in a single challenge. Until tonight.

nwrjo0asz3ll.jpg

Hahaha i didnt even think it was possible
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    I haven't even seen a 6, let alone a 7. Good for you, I didn't know it went to 7 either, I thought 6 was the max. lol
  • The "possible rewards" say it can go to 7, but I've never seen more than 5. Always thought it was a lie, lol. Do they think it would break the game economy to give us those extra 2 carbantis every once in awhile?
  • Well that’s just lucky I guess. Most I’ve gotten is 5. I’ve been playing for 3 and a half years now. I guess the drop rate is far below 1.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Theres a higher chance of pulling three 330 shard marquee packs in a row than pulling 7 carbantis. Absolutely amazing.

Congrats
  • Well, have you guys seen the statistics on their drops for things like credit heist. I forgot where I saw it but the exponential difficulty past 7 million is crazy. It's functionally an asymptote to positive infinity. It goes something like 1/300, 1/300000, might as well stop rolling once you get past 15 million.

I got 80 Daka shards a while back. That was after I thought 50 was max
  • You got 80 Daka shards because she’s a 4* unlock.
    qewhcj8229rz.jpeg
    All the characters up to Urorruroor are 4* unlock and you get 80 shards for them if you draw the full character in a bronzium.
  • it sucks how every other challange actually gives out 5's more easily compared to the carbanti challange. I usually pull 3's for carbanti's and 5's quite regularly for the others.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    single challenge...2 battles...hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    single challenge...2 battles...hmm

There are two challenges. You sim them both at once. You can even see the droids challenge on cooldown in the background.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I never even look, so for all I know I might have had this happen to me as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I got a 7 once on Christmas Day a couple years ago. I assumed that was CG's Christmas gift that year but then I remembered Star Wars doesn't celebrate it.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The mythical seven carbantis!?!?

200.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF wrote: »
    I never even look, so for all I know I might have had this happen to me as well.

Same. I haven't paid attention to it in a loooong time, but I'm 90% sure I saw a 7 pop up for a split second as I was clicking it away a few months ago.

Now another question: did anyone here ever got 4 zetas from that NS/Ewok challenge? I believe I got 4 once when the event was still pretty new and got 3 once like a month ago. All the other times it was 2.
  • TVF wrote: »

Same. I haven't paid attention to it in a loooong time, but I'm 90% sure I saw a 7 pop up for a split second as I was clicking it away a few months ago.

Now another question: did anyone here ever got 4 zetas from that NS/Ewok challenge? I believe I got 4 once when the event was still pretty new and got 3 once like a month ago. All the other times it was 2.

I definitely got 7 carbantis once. But the reflex reaction of moving my finger to press collect happened too fast for me to stop and take a picture. I do remember getting 3 in each of the other four rolls that day as well.

I once got 4 zetas in the Talzin challenge, but again, I don’t think I check all that often. In fact, those challenges are among the game modes I let my 3 year old son play, so I rarely even see the prizes as he collects them before returning the phone to me.