Daily login zeta’s

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Josh712 wrote: »
    Perfectly said @Vi1teran_ You will always get at least one bitter person going on like their comments actually mean something.. just embarrassing really

Indeed - and there’s one of them in this thread.

For zetas, you know get a guaranteed 24 a month from ship challenges, a guaranteed 4 a month from the Endor Escalation and Defense of Dathomir, and if you can break into top 200 of fleet arena, you can buy another 18 zeta mats a month with your ship shop tokens. You could earn more if you place higher.

You can also earn more in TW and GAC, but that’s not guaranteed if your guild is low level and/or you suck at PVP.

So, when they’re giving us 46 free zetas every month from in-game activities, are you sure it’s fair to complain that you’re only getting one as a login reward?

You also get 10 zetas a month if 5 assault battles are running that month (which seems to be the norm)
  • Josh712 wrote: »
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Perfectly said @Vi1teran_ You will always get at least one bitter person going on like their comments actually mean something.. just embarrassing really

For zetas, you know get a guaranteed 24 a month from ship challenges, a guaranteed 4 a month from the Endor Escalation and Defense of Dathomir, and if you can break into top 200 of fleet arena, you can buy another 18 zeta mats a month with your ship shop tokens. You could earn more if you place higher.

You can also earn more in TW and GAC, but that’s not guaranteed if your guild is low level and/or you suck at PVP.

So, when they’re giving us 46 free zetas every month from in-game activities, are you sure it’s fair to complain that you’re only getting one as a login reward?

I think as the economy of the game changes it's fair to question if the rewards are still as valuable as when they were first added. In fact your response actually proves the point. 1 zeta has very little value.
    Agreed. And when the activity required is as simple as logging into the game, I think the value of the reward is appropriate

But to have to login 26 days in a row to be like woopey, 1 zeta is not exciting atall. Logging in daily should make you want to get some good rewards at the end of the calendar

I have been playing since May 2016. I have now logged in for almost 1500 consecutive days.

The way to earn rewards that make you “be like woopey” is to play the different game modes, to do well in character / ship arena, to place highly in raids, to do well in TW & TB etc. There are prizes for just showing up, but they’re not great - and not should they be.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    3. What on earth has ships got to do with daily log in rewards

Zetas.

It's clear at this point you just want more free stuff for the simple act of logging in, so I'm done. Good luck with your thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    (which seems to be the mom)

What I misread. Sorry, mom.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2020

I think as the economy of the game changes it's fair to question if the rewards are still as valuable as when they were first added. In fact your response actually proves the point. 1 zeta has very little value.
    Agreed. And when the activity required is as simple as logging into the game, I think the value of the reward is appropriate

But to have to login 26 days in a row to be like woopey, 1 zeta is not exciting atall. Logging in daily should make you want to get some good rewards at the end of the calendar

I have been playing since May 2016. I have now logged in for almost 1500 consecutive days.

The way to earn rewards that make you “be like woopey” is to play the different game modes, to do well in character / ship arena, to place highly in raids, to do well in TW & TB etc. There are prizes for just showing up, but they’re not great - and not should they be.

I completely understand and that’s a impressive amount of consecutive days but you seem to be changing my original post of daily rewards into other ways you can get zeta’s. My point stands for not just myself, but as someone mentioned earlier, for new players. It would be nice for them as-well as I know all of you to look at the rewards and say, ‘I definitely can’t miss a day’
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    3. What on earth has ships got to do with daily log in rewards

Zetas.

It's clear at this point you just want more free stuff for the simple act of logging in, so I'm done. Good luck with your thread.
    You have literally made no sense.

• The reward for logging in on the 31st day was a reward logging in the entire month.
    The 1st zeta allowed for missing a couple days of logging in during that month

I completely understand and that’s a impressive amount of consecutive days but you seem to be changing my original post of daily rewards into other ways you can get zeta’s. My point stands for not just myself, but as someone mentioned earlier, for new players. It would be nice for them as-well as I know all of you to look at the rewards and say, ‘I definitely can’t miss a day’
    I think the 7 times a year you get a second free zeta for logging in every day provide that.

And I’m not seeking praise for logging in every day for 4+ years - I’m quite sure I’m not the only one, and I’m equally sure there are people who have done it since day 1.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

I think the 7 times a year you get a second free zeta for logging in every day provide that.

And I’m not seeking praise for logging in every day for 4+ years - I’m quite sure I’m not the only one, and I’m equally sure there are people who have done it since day 1.

So receiving 19 zeta’s a year from daily log in rewards.. is beneficial for yourself? And reasonably good? bearing in mind you have to log in everyday with some of the months and most people like myself will be either busy somedays meaning it aint possible to log in...
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    My opinion: don’t complain about the free zeta. Just take it. Complain about the stupid training droids that we get from logins lol.

Also, I think it was early 2019 that they increased login rewards across the board and added zetas. The current login rewards are much better than they were previously.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    My opinion: don’t complain about the free zeta. Just take it. Complain about the stupid training droids that we get from logins lol.

Also, I think it was early 2019 that they increased login rewards across the board and added zetas. The current login rewards are much better than they were previously.
    I understand that and that would be appreciated if the game hadn’t developed even more so then early 2019, which it has, it was even a time when they took zeta’s out of GAC, CG bottom line do not listen to what their players want.. how long have people been demanding new game modes for it to be pushed back? But that’s a whole different conversation. I just hope that CG realise soon that they could be a little more rewarding towards there players!

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member

but you don't have to login 26 days in a row, just 26 out of 30 days. That means a zeta reward is for doing the bare minimum activity in the game 87% of the time.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

but you don't have to login 26 days in a row, just 26 out of 30 days. That means a zeta reward is for doing the bare minimum activity in the game 87% of the time.

That’s true, but what about the 7 months where the second zeta is the last day of the month?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member

That’s true, but what about the 7 months where the second zeta is the last day of the month?

Then you get an extra mat for doing the bare minimum 100% of the time. Personally I don't think doing the bare minimum is worth rewarding too much, same reason I have cut back spending on this game.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

Then you get an extra mat for doing the bare minimum 100% of the time. Personally I don't think doing the bare minimum is worth rewarding too much, same reason I have cut back spending on this game.

Very true, then you play games like marvel strike force which is very similar and see how they reward their players.. I don’t know guess it’s because it’s EA lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    cg gives extra free stuff. then doesn't keep giving it. Outrage.

this is why we can't have nice things
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

😂 you are clearly quite new to the game if you think that because they did a stay and play month that there will be more rewards lol

• Josh712
    92 posts Member

😂 you are clearly quite new to the game if you think that because they did a stay and play month that there will be more rewards lol

And that is of course if the ‘free rewards’ you was on about was stay and play month, because other than that, what other free rewards have we had?

And that is of course if the ‘free rewards’ you was on about was stay and play month, because other than that, what other free rewards have we had?

Every reward is free if you don’t spend money.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

lol ok

isn't this thread literally about free rewards? aren't you OP? what is happening?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

lol ok

isn't this thread literally about free rewards? aren't you OP? what is happening?

You’ve commented ‘extra’ free rewards, I simply quite asked.. what rewards, not the rewards you get for logging into the game everyday🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Zeta’s are meant to be rare materials. That’s kind of the point, or everyone would have tons of characters zetad for the heck of it. A game built around resource management means you’ll have to make choices on who to zeta first.

And TVF brought up ships since you need Tarkin and crew to get 6 more zeta mats per week in Fleet Challenges.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    tons of characters zetad for the heck of it.

My favorite GAC opponents.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member

We can't have nice things because people are willing to pay for whatever is thrown at us and whenever people ask for something they are called names and told to happy with what they have.

I don't understand the number of people on these forums who get upset over others asking for things. Like seriously who would stop playing the game if the log in rewards were always the same as May?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited June 2020

Yeah mine too. People relicing characters like Captain Han Solo also come to mind
    I don’t understand why most people have got their knickers in a absolute twist over this simple opinion, it really is quite funny how some people take the game so serious lol
    It’s also quite funny how triggered some people get when they post something on an open forum and people disagree with them. You might be better off in an echo chamber.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member

We can't have nice things because people are willing to pay for whatever is thrown at us and whenever people ask for something they are called names and told to happy with what they have.

I don't understand the number of people on these forums who get upset over others asking for things. Like seriously who would stop playing the game if the log in rewards were always the same as May?

Absolutely no one would, people like to think that they are actually doing something good with their lives by trying to shred someone’s opinion down. We’d all be better off with extra zeta’s from daily log ins, and not one person here wouldn’t mind it. End of story!

Absolutely no one would, people like to think that they are actually doing something good with their lives by trying to shred someone’s opinion down. We’d all be better off with extra zeta’s from daily log ins, and not one person here wouldn’t mind it. End of story!
    We’d all be better off with a full Stun Gun in the daily logins too. Asking for stuff that you’re not going to get is not productive.