GAC Matchmaking Support Group - It can happen to you!

Tazzz
62 posts Member
edited June 2020
Welcome everyone.
This is a "safe" place for all to discuss the impact Grand Arena matchmaking has had on you. Have you felt cheated or betrayed by the underlying algorithms, the devs, or maybe even the Force, itself? Then this is the place for you.

Sure, there may be logical, practical explanations for why one might find all three of their opponents are 500k gp higher than you, like I have, but this is not a place for logic or reasoning, as the Jedi Order might preach. This place is for emotions, at any level of rationality. Otherwise, why would I have created a full post just to passive-aggressively share my recent experience? Because @Rath_Tarr said I should? Maybe. But that's neither here-nor-there.
So come, vent your stress, relay your woes, and complain until your as red in the face as your lightsaber. Just don't start attacking each other.

Or whatever. It's your life. I'm just living in it.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    I would like to complain on behalf of my alt accounts 2nd opponent this bracket. Their R7 Darth Revan/GG/BSF, Relic JKR and padme, and malak were clearly not enough to overcome the insurmountable 300k GP differential in my favor.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Top of their roster:
    unknown.png
    Top of mine:
    unknown.png

As you can clearly see here, this was a totally unfair matchup in my favor and should never have happened
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Tazzz wrote: »
    So come, vent your stress, relay your woes, and complain until your as red in the face as your lightsaber.
    Hey some of us chose to use blue blades and are struggling to stay on the light side as is, you insensitive clod!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    z7sebnf7j2jz.jpg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I've noticed a 1:1 ratio between my losses and unfair mm.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    This ^^^

Also 3v3 I used to like it, this time round I’ve been the little fish on every group so far, so now I hate it ;)
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    5v5 kyber 3v3 barely got Aurodium. Don’t know what’s going on here but as soon as a got Aurodium from setting D I stopped playing. I don’t like 3v3. There’s no way to practice.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    artusa wrote: »
    5v5 kyber 3v3 barely got Aurodium. Don’t know what’s going on here but as soon as a got Aurodium from setting D I stopped playing. I don’t like 3v3. There’s no way to practice.

Stops playing, says there's no way to practice.

Forum logic at its finest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH