Military Might Ch1/2

wqnxy
22 posts Member
Is there a single reason why vader able to crit with his cooling blade on guarded han?

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    too expensive
  • Bug
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    wqnxy wrote: »
    Is there a single reason why vader able to crit with his cooling blade on guarded han?
    Is there a single reason to allow Vader to get a turn?
    I never saw that, becaus Vader is my first target and gets stunned. Then remove TM from Thrawn, coutering Palps AE, Attacking Vader with CLS and AEs from R2 and Chewy - no more Vader - no curling blade.
    But if Vader really crits, it's a bug.

• They def made it way harder now,previous one i was able to auto it and now after my han i just die on most runs i did,never able to take a single turn after that
  • PvE characters in events behave accordingly to their own special rules for that specific event. It’s usually never fully documented which special perks they have, you just have to find out the hard way. Look at it as mini raid bosses. It’s not a bug, it’s a “feature”.
  • Either way it’s annoying.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    It's really tough but I've beaten this thing with clones, very doable.
  • wqnxy
    22 posts Member
    PvE characters in events behave accordingly to their own special rules for that specific event.
    It’s not a bug, it’s a “feature”.

We got a new character for you, but part of his kit works different that it listed on paper. To make it work as intended - buy DLC.
    Regards, EA/CG.