Daily login zeta’s

Replies

• Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    When and how you spend your money can easily account for a wide gap in gp later on. Everything in the game is so tied together that one step ahead can quickly balloon. For example, spending for jtr first time probably meant better arena awards, quicker access to traya, more gear 12+, bigger guild, better tw and tb rewards and then the cycle repeats.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    You've made my point for me. You've chosen to make your roster a mess. There's nothing wrong with that, but you can't then blame the game for your failure to manage your resources.

EDIT: You said you've been playing three years? I started April 2017 and am over 5.2m, you aren't even 3m yet. Did you take a ton of time off? If so, your comment about three years is disingenuous as relates to zeta income.

You’ve spent money, I haven’t. Also what difference does it make? Most of my zetas are top zetas in the game. We’re talking about managing zetas, are we not? How does the rest of my account have anything to do with zetas?

Your lack of development in ships is a major contributing factor to your feeling that zetas are hard to come by. Fleets are the primary source for zetas, both with the challenge and your daily arena payout.

No wonder I still average 174, even with my garbage team, compared to those around me.

Honestly you could easily be doing better with what you have in your roster (and actually playing the capital ship events for the original ships). The difference between top 100 and top 200 is about a zeta mat per week,
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF wrote: »
    You've made my point for me. You've chosen to make your roster a mess. There's nothing wrong with that, but you can't then blame the game for your failure to manage your resources.

EDIT: You said you've been playing three years? I started April 2017 and am over 5.2m, you aren't even 3m yet. Did you take a ton of time off? If so, your comment about three years is disingenuous as relates to zeta income.

You’ve spent money, I haven’t. Also what difference does it make? Most of my zetas are top zetas in the game. We’re talking about managing zetas, are we not? How does the rest of my account have anything to do with zetas?

Your lack of development in ships is a major contributing factor to your feeling that zetas are hard to come by. Fleets are the primary source for zetas, both with the challenge and your daily arena payout.

No wonder I still average 174, even with my garbage team, compared to those around me.

Honestly you could easily be doing better with what you have in your roster (and actually playing the capital ship events for the original ships). The difference between top 100 and top 200 is about a zeta mat per week,

I know that, but I’m saying that even though my team is garbage, I’m still very high compared to what I should be.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    I am totally fine with my Zeta income.
    Sitting on 300 mats and wating for GAS.

Sure there are many Toons i could have given them, but why waste them?

I am collecting them as long, as i really need them.
    Especially for Team i habe to US in TB, TW or Arena. But why should i give it to someone which isnt useful or useful for me?

3.2 MioGP by the way and my second Account 1.2 MioGP with 63 mats
  • WhoDat
    55 posts Member
    The general trend has been to open up the zeta mats, guaranteed @ ship challenge, occasional login increase, Challenges tier 1, additional challenge event frequency (occasionally), GAC rewards, TW rewards, power creep = more from TW, occasional in packs... I agree that 1/26 days isn’t amazing, but you literally have almost zero effort to receive it and takes exactly zero playtime (no event nor roster specifics)... If you’re not satisfied with double-triple-or more of the availability that we have now for zetas compared to a year or so ago, aren’t you just asking for infinite free zeta mats? I’d enjoy more free too, but I strongly prefer they continue to build and release or update content eg. more assault battles etc. to provide a play to win scenario and further reward roster development... just my opinion, but if you’re going to make a complaint about zetas, it’d be way more on target to gripe about the new character zeta requirements/ trend, 4 on GAS, 6 on both GLs...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

I know that, but I’m saying that even though my team is garbage, I’m still very high compared to what I should be.

This is 100% shard dependent. On many shards you can be top 50 if you just do your battles each day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ahhh, this has gone from a discussion about zetas in a login calendar to a talk about gp. Incredible how humans work.

Your GP is relevant to the zeta discussion.

However if you just want to admit that you want more free stuff that isn't really needed by active and resource-wise players, we can all move on.
  • I know. I only do my 1 daily battle a day, I don’t have the patience for it, so I sit with my zeta every 2 days.
  • WhoDat wrote: »
    The general trend has been to open up the zeta mats, guaranteed @ ship challenge, occasional login increase, Challenges tier 1, additional challenge event frequency (occasionally), GAC rewards, TW rewards, power creep = more from TW, occasional in packs... I agree that 1/26 days isn’t amazing, but you literally have almost zero effort to receive it and takes exactly zero playtime (no event nor roster specifics)... If you’re not satisfied with double-triple-or more of the availability that we have now for zetas compared to a year or so ago, aren’t you just asking for infinite free zeta mats? I’d enjoy more free too, but I strongly prefer they continue to build and release or update content eg. more assault battles etc. to provide a play to win scenario and further reward roster development... just my opinion, but if you’re going to make a complaint about zetas, it’d be way more on target to gripe about the new character zeta requirements/ trend, 4 on GAS, 6 on both GLs...

I think it’s mostly because of the amount of characters in the game now. They’re not seeking zetas a lot, so they need other ways to give zetas, or the community would be complaining until the end of days.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I know. I only do my 1 daily battle a day, I don’t have the patience for it, so I sit with my zeta every 2 days.

See, this is my point. You want more zetas because you need them. Why do you need them? Because you don't do your battles.

You want more stuff for logging in because you don't want to actually play the game. Ok.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Josh712 so can we see your .gg please? I’m also curious as to why your having such a millennial attitude to the free rewards for a daily game, that are given just for logging in. Anyone playing for a decent amount of time would be happy with any free zetas towards the accumulation. I laugh at the training droids, credits and shard ship currency, but never tie free zeta mats.

Just in case you care this is me https://swgoh.gg/p/897311786/ I’m sat on two more full zetas and half way to three, not quite @TVF level of saving, but reasonable..
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I already asked for Josh's roster and Josh is unwilling to provide it. We know why, because it will bear out what has been said here already.
    I know. I only do my 1 daily battle a day, I don’t have the patience for it, so I sit with my zeta every 2 days.

See, this is my point. You want more zetas because you need them. Why do you need them? Because you don't do your battles.

You want more stuff for logging in because you don't want to actually play the game. Ok.

Actually, I said I was completely fine with the login rewards.
  • FofoBett
    135 posts Member
    I somehow just get zeta's - you get at least two every three days from fleet tokens - if you spend them on zeta's. Then you can get them from log in rewards and the fleet challenges - I reckon I get about one for every challenge, so that's about 6 minimum a week. All in all, I could get at least 10-12 a week.

If you're wasting zeta mats on toons that don't need them, don't waste them. Save them for when they are needed - most of mine go on legendry toons and the main stream ones just get the omega's only. I have saved up 80 in the last three weeks and these are destined for B1, B2, Droideka and possible AK or Shaak Ti. They are just waiting there - no being wasted.

What people forget is that this game is all about resource management - sadly, everyone wants everything now (which is why CG make so much money - its a business after all).
    Ahhh, this has gone from a discussion about zetas in a login calendar to a talk about gp. Incredible how humans work.

Your GP is relevant to the zeta discussion.

However if you just want to admit that you want more free stuff that isn't really needed by active and resource-wise players, we can all move on.

Read other comment.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Actually, I said I was completely fine with the login rewards.

My bad I forgot you weren't the OP here.
  • FofoBett wrote: »
    I somehow just get zeta's - you get at least two every three days from fleet tokens - if you spend them on zeta's. Then you can get them from log in rewards and the fleet challenges - I reckon I get about one for every challenge, so that's about 6 minimum a week. All in all, I could get at least 10-12 a week.

If you're wasting zeta mats on toons that don't need them, don't waste them. Save them for when they are needed - most of mine go on legendry toons and the main stream ones just get the omega's only. I have saved up 80 in the last three weeks and these are destined for B1, B2, Droideka and possible AK or Shaak Ti. They are just waiting there - no being wasted.

What people forget is that this game is all about resource management - sadly, everyone wants everything now (which is why CG make so much money - its a business after all).

I thought from daily challenges you get 2 every time. I would say I haven’t wasted zetas. I’ve got most of the top zetas in the game.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Jppc wrote: »
    So you just want free stuff and don’t want to play for it...

I hardly think doing 1 battle a day isn’t “playing”. I do my Squad Arena everyday, all 5. I do my GA everyday, I do my challenges, everyday, I do GW, everyday. Just because I don’t do one thing all the time doesn’t mean I’m not “playing”. And again, I said I was perfectly fine with the login rewards.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I’ve got most of the top zetas in the game.

Given how long you've played, I disagree.

Given that you’ve seen my account, I think you should agree.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

We've played the same amount of time. Compare our accounts. I don't agree. And money has nothing to do with it.

We've played the same amount of time. Compare our accounts. I don't agree. And money has nothing to do with it.

You've spent money. He hasn't. You chased meta. He hasn't. You focused farming strong toons. He farms fun toons. What are you trying to prove by flexing your roster and huge zeta bank? No one cares.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You may not care, that's your prerogative. But it's 100% relevant to the thread.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    For all those who think 1 zeta is enough for logging in 26 /30 days. How many of you log in daily for the log in rewards only? I mean presumably daily log in rewards are there because they want people to log in daily. Personally I log in daily to do my dailies and events when they are available, the daily login rewards for the most part are irrelevant. If giving people more to do the bare minimum gets more people doing the minimum doesn't that help increase the player base? Doesn't that help the game?

When will you learn, money has everything to do with it. How do top end players progress? They’ve spent money. Be it $300 or $100,000 it makes a difference, it seems you just don’t realise it.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    For all those who think 1 zeta is enough for logging in 26 /30 days. How many of you log in daily for the log in rewards only? I mean presumably daily log in rewards are there because they want people to log in daily. Personally I log in daily to do my dailies and events when they are available, the daily login rewards for the most part are irrelevant. If giving people more to do the bare minimum gets more people doing the minimum doesn't that help increase the player base? Doesn't that help the game?

People play the game anyways. Having a small amount in a calendar gives people an incentive to spend money, that’s what CG wants. I’ve gotten some of my friends to play this game, simply by saying “Download this game.”

When will you learn, money has everything to do with it. How do top end players progress? They’ve spent money. Be it $300 or $100,000 it makes a difference, it seems you just don’t realise it.

Except that when it comes to zetas, which is the discussion point, with the exception of hyperdrive, time and not money is the way to get them. Unless you are asking TVF to reveal everything he has spent on and unless it is heavily on ships, his spending doesn't really affect zeta income that much
  • I would say otherwise. Money = better chars = higher arena rank = more crystals = better characters = better ships = more fleet tokens = more zetas.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited June 2020

I haven’t spent any money on the game at all...
    I’m happy with log in zetas...
    I’m at 5.5mil gp...
    I have 92 zetas applied..
    Average of 52 in squad/1st in fleet..

Does my face look bothered?
    *points if you get the reference and aren’t in the uk :) *