Daily login zeta’s

1235Next

Replies

• How long have you been playing?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • How can I be sure you haven’t spent money?
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    How long have you been playing?

Early February 2017

How do you know I haven’t spent any money?? You could look at my posts and you will see I don’t talk about spending money, but most obviously my wife won’t allow me to use discord, so why I spend on a game just to get shouted at? Lol
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Damodamo wrote: »

Early February 2017

How do you know I haven’t spent any money?? You could look at my posts and you will see I don’t talk about spending money, but most obviously my wife won’t allow me to use discord, so why I spend on a game just to get shouted at? Lol
    Fair enough, how much time do you spend a day playing? However, I talk about money, and I’m fully f2p. Look at my posts.
  • Josh712 wrote: »
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    cg gives extra free stuff. then doesn't keep giving it. Outrage.

this is why we can't have nice things

We can't have nice things because people are willing to pay for whatever is thrown at us and whenever people ask for something they are called names and told to happy with what they have.

I don't understand the number of people on these forums who get upset over others asking for things. Like seriously who would stop playing the game if the log in rewards were always the same as May?

Absolutely no one would, people like to think that they are actually doing something good with their lives by trying to shred someone’s opinion down. We’d all be better off with extra zeta’s from daily log ins, and not one person here wouldn’t mind it. End of story!

Yea, no. Currently, I can zeta on character around every 2 weeks. Give or take a week. If you ask for extra zetas, you will have an excess of zetas, and not be able to zeta anyone until you can get more omegas. Then, you would complain about that you don’t have enough omega mats.

At the current rate, I have enough omega mats every time I get a new zeta, I can slap it right on a character. If you want to increase the rate of which we get zetas, which is fine as it is, you are still going to be zetaing at the same pace

• Josh712 wrote: »

We can't have nice things because people are willing to pay for whatever is thrown at us and whenever people ask for something they are called names and told to happy with what they have.

I don't understand the number of people on these forums who get upset over others asking for things. Like seriously who would stop playing the game if the log in rewards were always the same as May?

Absolutely no one would, people like to think that they are actually doing something good with their lives by trying to shred someone’s opinion down. We’d all be better off with extra zeta’s from daily log ins, and not one person here wouldn’t mind it. End of story!

Yea, no. Currently, I can zeta on character around every 2 weeks. Give or take a week. If you ask for extra zetas, you will have an excess of zetas, and not be able to zeta anyone until you can get more omegas. Then, you would complain about that you don’t have enough omega mats.

At the current rate, I have enough omega mats every time I get a new zeta, I can slap it right on a character. If you want to increase the rate of which we get zetas, which is fine as it is, you are still going to be zetaing at the same pace

4 extra mats a month will not lead to an excess. At least not if you use them properly.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member
    Josh712 wrote: »

So you'd quit the game if you had an excess of zetas? Or you could always use ship currency to buy something else, like I don't know Omegas.
  • I’m not sure what this thread has become anymore, but there still seems to be an element of people looking for the special enhanced daily login rewards from May to be extended permanently simply because they are better than the normal login rewards and we’d all be better off.

I had to have a similar conversation with my 6 and 4 year old children last weekend about why they can’t have ice cream every day. It didn’t last as long as this, and they understood the reasons better than some of the what I presume are adults in this thread.

For the record:
    - if we had ice cream every day, it wouldn’t be special anymore.

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I’m not sure what this thread has become anymore, but there still seems to be an element of people looking for the special enhanced daily login rewards from May to be extended permanently simply because they are better than the normal login rewards and we’d all be better off.

I had to have a similar conversation with my 6 and 4 year old children last weekend about why they can’t have ice cream every day. It didn’t last as long as this, and they understood the reasons better than some of the what I presume are adults in this thread.

For the record:

I almost gave that a like, until the last sentence. Hard disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I’m not sure what this thread has become anymore, but there still seems to be an element of people looking for the special enhanced daily login rewards from May to be extended permanently simply because they are better than the normal login rewards and we’d all be better off.

For the record:

Well, you better ask your Mother.
  • Vi1teran_
    218 posts Member

For the record:

Interesting analogy. Except in this situation it's more like the 4 year old telling the 6 year old to be happy with one scoop a month when the 6 year old wants 2 and you being happy because you get the rest.
  • I’m not sure what this thread has become anymore, but there still seems to be an element of people looking for the special enhanced daily login rewards from May to be extended permanently simply because they are better than the normal login rewards and we’d all be better off.

For the record:

Yep.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

For the record:

@Ultra more ice cream please.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

For the record:

@Ultra more ice cream please.
    Not until you finish your science homework

You still have to answer that question about fires in space
    I’ve got most of the top zetas in the game.

Given how long you've played, I disagree.

Given that you’ve seen my account, I think you should agree.

We've played the same amount of time. Compare our accounts. I don't agree. And money has nothing to do with it.

When will you learn, money has everything to do with it. How do top end players progress? They’ve spent money. Be it $300 or $100,000 it makes a difference, it seems you just don’t realise it.

F2P, 3 years,
    I've 3.8 mil GP,
    7 spare zetas.

https://swgoh.gg/p/638166995/
  • What’s your point? You’re not a top end player. 3.8m gp is over 3m gp off top end.
  • What’s your point? You’re not a top end player. 3.8m gp is over 3m gp off top end.

You've dismissed others.
    I've played as long, F2P,
    Zeta income's fine.
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Josh712 wrote: »
    So for June 2020, we got to log in 26 times to only get 1 zeta? They’re hard enough to farm as it is. Hopefully CG does eventually do something about how they treat their players!

I disagree, I don’t feel that they are that hard to farm.

As to how CG treat their players I would be far less happy if they continued giving larger rewards Just for logging in. I work hard for my zeta’s and if I had more I wouldn’t be able to gear fast enough to use them all on characters. This would in effect be a gain to people who halfheartedly play rather than being focused like myself.

Happy with a boost as a one off for stay and play or May the 4th but not all the time!
  • Ultra wrote: »

You still have to answer that question about fires in space

I'd prefer to hear about explosions, or fires resulting in explosions. Is popcorn involved?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Last 2 May the 4ths we got 20 Zeta mats... also got 20 Zeta mats for the anniversary of the game launch the last couple years. Guess we’re down to 7 Zeta mats late in the month of May now for May the 4th celebration. We do, however, get a lot more Zeta mats from events now with the additional challenge tiers. Also the guaranteed Zeta drops on the fleet challenge helps too.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member

Early February 2017

Fair enough, how much time do you spend a day playing? However, I talk about money, and I’m fully f2p. Look at my posts.

A fair bit, I log in daily, do my tasks, collect all the free energy through the day, use my refreshes, do any raids etc etc...
    Kind of how much time you would expect someone who isn’t complaining about free stuff to do really.

I’m not promoting f2p over p2p just saying as I’m in the free side of things that I’m not complaining about what you get for free, I also don’t think anyone else should have an actual relevant basis to complain about the free things. They are free, it’s a bonus to everything else, they are for logging in daily on a game you need to play daily..
  • Who said I’m complaining about free stuff?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Logging in to a daily game daily seems like the bare minimum one can do. Congrats on doing it though.

I've been playing for 3 years, have everything I need zeta'd, and am sitting on over 360 zeta mats today. 10+ years to upgrade every toon is both irrelevant and incorrect.

But I’m assuming you’ve spent money to buy zetas?

you can buy zetas?
    Special offers. Like the May the 4th packs recently. One was 5 zetas for £99.99 (and some other stuff). The HDB also has 10 I believe.

I bought the hyperdrive bundle, so I've technically bought 10. Which means if I hadn't bought any zetas, I'd still have over 350 of them.

Manage resources.

10 is still about 2 weeks of challenges.
    Also, I’ve been playing at level 85 for about 3 years and have 48 zeta upgrades. 48 x 20 = 960 mats. 960/6 (per week) = ~160 weeks take away a couple for free zetas. That’s quite a long time. Just over 3 years. I don’t think it’s managing resources. I can’t manage zetas like I can gear. So I don’t get how managing resources affect zetas as much as gear. You get a zeta, you use it. It’s that simple. With gear, it’s use it effectively, stock up etc. Managing zetas isn’t the same so (to me) your point is not as valid as you may think.

Here's what you originally said. You said zetas can't be managed. You're wrong.

If you said that and it wasn't in connection to the topic of getting more zetas from the daily login, then what's your point?
    Logging in to a daily game daily seems like the bare minimum one can do. Congrats on doing it though.

I've been playing for 3 years, have everything I need zeta'd, and am sitting on over 360 zeta mats today. 10+ years to upgrade every toon is both irrelevant and incorrect.

you can buy zetas?
    Special offers. Like the May the 4th packs recently. One was 5 zetas for £99.99 (and some other stuff). The HDB also has 10 I believe.

I bought the hyperdrive bundle, so I've technically bought 10. Which means if I hadn't bought any zetas, I'd still have over 350 of them.

Manage resources.

Also, I’ve been playing at level 85 for about 3 years and have 48 zeta upgrades. 48 x 20 = 960 mats. 960/6 (per week) = ~160 weeks take away a couple for free zetas. That’s quite a long time. Just over 3 years. I don’t think it’s managing resources. I can’t manage zetas like I can gear. So I don’t get how managing resources affect zetas as much as gear. You get a zeta, you use it. It’s that simple. With gear, it’s use it effectively, stock up etc. Managing zetas isn’t the same so (to me) your point is not as valid as you may think.

If you said that and it wasn't in connection to the topic of getting more zetas from the daily login, then what's your point?

Well if you read one of my other comments I specifically said I was perfectly fine with it being as it is. This was all in response to me saying you can buy zetas.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Who said I’m complaining about free stuff?
    You kind of implied you weren’t in your replies, as you were siding with the troll-esque OP.

Sigh, one of those arguments I guess.

Nothing to see here.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

you can buy zetas?

Manage resources.

Well if you read one of my other comments I specifically said I was perfectly fine with it being as it is. This was all in response to me saying you can buy zetas.

Oh ok, so you now agree that zetas can be managed just like any other resource. Good chat.
  • No, that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying I don’t care how many zetas I get, I’m fine with it being as it is.
  • Josh712
    92 posts Member
    You kind of implied you weren’t in your replies, as you were siding with the troll-esque OP.

Nothing to see here.
    Oh, so now you automatically become a troll for voicing an opinion? That’s great to know.

• Damodamo wrote: »

Nothing to see here.

Why would you complain about free stuff? If you’re starving because you haven’t eaten for days and someone gives you a free sandwich, would you complain?