How hard is the event at r 4 for all chars?

Should it be easy or just easier? I just wonder if I should have done more.

Replies

• SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    You’re in great shape if they are all r4. I don’t think it will be easy, but I would save resources for GAS. Glgl
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • What do you think about:
    Magna (G12+3)
    B12 (G12+3)
    B1 (R3)
    Ventress (R3)
    Droideka (R3)
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Should it be easy or just easier? I just wonder if I should have done more.

I had all the toons at R3/R4 for T4 and it took me four attempts without moving any mods. You’ll be fine.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    What do you think about:
    Magna (G12+3)
    B12 (G12+3)
    B1 (R3)
    Ventress (R3)
    Droideka (R3)

Should be enough to get it done eventually. Might take getting the right RNG but people have done it with less gear.
  • R4 for all characters (except C-3PO, g12), was my situation when I played and won the event.
    It was difficult, definitely. I suffered very much to defeat GG and droids (10-15 tries, I don't remember). I did last stage at 3rd try.
  • You'll be fine with decent mods. The last tier is very RNG-dependent even at high relic levels, but you should need much fewer attempts with a full g13 team. I'd still put crit avoidance arrows on Magna and B2 just to be sure.
  • Relics and Gear do soften the blow but the event is still an RNG fest

I had R3 on B2, B1, Asajj and Droideka.

I put a full Defence set (Tier 6 mods) on Magna and a crit avoidance arrow on B2. B1 as much Offence as possible and Asajj offence/crit chance.

It took maybe 8 or 9 attempts for the RNG to be kind and done

That's the take away for me from this event - RNG is king
  • No lie, P2 was the biggest roadblock, took probably an hour, with many, many resets.

If Padme didn't stun a Droideka, reset. If the combo attacks did not take out B2 before the magna's went, reset.

It was no fun but there are some really good guides on Youtube, I found the P2 guide by The Playbook to be excellent - maybe check it out for some extra tips?
  • I had all relic 4, and modded a bit better than Sir George in his phase 4 video. Lost magnaguard, but finished first time. It is RNG dependent.
  • I just completed this event with a total of 7 attempts (3+1+3). Couldn’t get past p2 last time (only r7 GK, rest at g12). This time r7 GK and Ahsoka took 3 attempts; 1st died to GG, 2nd bailed when GK died almost immediately, 3rd only lost Shaak. P4 I had r7 Asajj, g12 Droideka, r5 everyone else, last attempt AV & B1 were only ones left when GS came out of his last cover, he killed B1 and good RNG allowed AV to stun, stun, eat a hit and kill.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    The RNG on Tier 4 is ridiculous. I don't think I even have the speed secondary mods among all my toons to make this work. I have R4 B2, R4 Asajj, R1 B1, G12 Magna and G12 Droideka and just can't make any headway.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Yeah I just don't get how anyone is doing this "first try" or "third try". I have MUCH better mods than Sir G in his video and higher relic/gear levels and I'm on hour 3 now of RNG.

My question to all of you that have beat it...how exactly do you win when GenS stands up and uses his AoE Daze ability + attack? The only videos I've seen that beat it, he doesn't do this (included Sir G) and he's used it 100% of the time against me in about 100 attempts now.
  • R4 is good, but you still need the mod secondary speed to win the day.
  • Dryff wrote: »
    Yeah I just don't get how anyone is doing this "first try" or "third try". I have MUCH better mods than Sir G in his video and higher relic/gear levels and I'm on hour 3 now of RNG.

My question to all of you that have beat it...how exactly do you win when GenS stands up and uses his AoE Daze ability + attack? The only videos I've seen that beat it, he doesn't do this (included Sir G) and he's used it 100% of the time against me in about 100 attempts now.

All you need is for him not to do that 1 time. Keep at it! You will be successful... eventually.
  • I have R4 Asajj, B1, Droideka, and G12.5 Magna, and B2. With everyone zeta'd minus Magna. My mods are as good as the vast majority of the guides I've found, and I've been getting decimated in P4 for hours.

Honestly guys I don't equate this to fun. This is nothing but sheer frustration. This might be the straw for me if I don't unlock GAS this time.
  • BigFry
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I agree I have been virtually a day one player, that has logged in several times a day for years.

this event is so stupid I think this might be the end of the road.

I stopped spending money a while back, so nothing really to lose.

but, really it feels like phase 4 is nothing more than RNG luck.

The whole thing is pathetic. And being forced to watch the cut scenes over and over again is salt in the wound.

I unlocked him but it's nothing more than a stupid RNG lottery.

Post edited by BigFry on
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Hit my head against the wall about 20 times so far today. Increased relic on B2 and Droideka and they just died faster. I hate this event.

Tried again attacking with mostly basics against GAS and got it to work out.

[For kicks tried Phase 4 this morning with same strategy and was blown away. RNG. Note that I have not modded Droideka for speed, but was close to doing so.]
    Post edited by nottenst on
  • I managed tier4 on the second try (needed to mod Droideka for speed) but tier2 was just awful. So much RNG in play given I was coming at it with mostly R5 characters. I think if you don't land the stun on B2 then re-roll.

Cut scenes need to go or be opted out of.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I managed tier4 on the second try (needed to mod Droideka for speed) but tier2 was just awful. So much RNG in play given I was coming at it with mostly R5 characters. I think if you don't land the stun on B2 then re-roll.

Cut scenes need to go or be opted out of.

I'm finding the opposite, it took me about three tries for P2 but that was with a R6 GK and everyone else was either R2/3.

P4 - as so many have said its an RNG fest and you have to be very very lucky - I just need to relic Magna so he can survive the first onslaught and DDK so it can up the damage output in the first round.
  • The designer of the event was incompetent. The vast range of RNG here is absurd. I spent 2 hours and never killed more than one guy. Most of the time, they'd take out 1-2 of my guys before i get past anakin the first time. I said, one more legit try and i give up for the day..i actually got 4 and got anakin down to 20ish percent, but he wiped out B1 and i was screwed.
  • after many days finally I unlocked general skywalker. my team was assaji and b1 r4 and the other g12. it was very hard because of rng