GK ship bugged

Ni_K1aus
22 posts Member
So while completing my grand arena I have came across a bug while cleaning up my second battle on GK ship he gave undying loyalty to his allies, this did not disappear I had rex with red health and **** assisted multiple time’s showing 20/30k damage dealt however he still had undying loyalty the whole team finished with the buff still attached?

Has anyone else cane across this?

Replies

• Ni_K1aus
    22 posts Member
    Hans Millienum Falcon *
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    Haven’t seen it with Rex, but yeah it happens. I’ve only seen it with Anakin’s ship. It’s been a known bug for months though, so I wouldn’t hold my breath on it being fixed.
  • Morgoth01
    493 posts Member
    I’ve seen it a few times in arena with various ships as well, not just ani.
    As I recall the buff usually expire after the correct amount of turns, so it is possible to win, but obviously much harder when there are immortal ships for a few turns.

Old and known bug.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    it's because unending loyalty disappears when the ship goes to 1 health, but if the ship already is at 1 health, that ship cannot go to 1 health so unending loyalty stays on that ship
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>