Brute not taunting

Sanderzas
581 posts Member
I tried the Wat Tambor mission today.
I got my brute from the beginning, so far, so good.
I cleared waves 1, 2 and 3 with no problem.
I came in wave 4. And ki adi mundi did his special that grants him buffs. After that ponds marked my poggle. And he died before I could cleanse the mark.
When I saw ponds marked poggle, I saw my brute wasn't taunting. Anyone an idea why he wasn't taunting? Because normally brute should be taunting in the beginning of the encounter.

I don't remember if he was taunting at the beginning of wave 1, 2 and 3 and I have no screenshots.

Replies

• My Brute Alpha also did not taunt in the beginning of a wave, but his taunt activated after the first character had made a move. No matter if enemy or ally. Still very odd though.
  • My Brute Alpha also did not taunt in the beginning of a wave, but his taunt activated after the first character had made a move. No matter if enemy or ally. Still very odd though.

He only taunted after I did a move so he attacked, but then it was to late
  • I noticed this as well. It clearly states in the kit that “At the start of the encounter, summon a Geonosian Brute that Taunts for 1 turn.” This implies that in each phase of a battle he should be summoned and taunt. However, it may be that since he survived the past round, that he is not re-summoned. This is not clear however, so who knows. Certainly wish that it would taunt at the start of all encounters.
  • Sometimes he's anti-social and doesn't want to see people.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Atleast you got a brute. I had to do the mission without a brute or a rocket droid because i couldn't summon either.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I did not complete the mission, so my brute didn't help me much
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please make sure to report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>