Rey stuck in ultimate stance

Fylik
12 posts Member
In GAC, opposite Rey got stuck in her ultimate stance, getting damage immunity not for 1 turn, but for 3 full turns.
She had some weird animation (standing with crossed lightsabers but still moving and hitting my toons), making the game lag. After the 1st turn, she did the big AoE animation, but without any damage, and keeping the crossed lightsabers animation.

I remember facing this bug a month ago, and I thought it had been fixed. Seems like not.

Am I the only one facing this bug?

Replies

• No this is relatively prolific, but apparently only Kylo warrants fixes and buffs.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I’ve had that happen a few times. It’s a complete mess of a bug, AI goes completely bonkers.
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    I faced this issue many times mostly in raid. I have faced too in GAC. They already know and hope they will fix it soon.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Haha read this as Rey stuck in ultimate sauce.
    Edit: I believe someone posted a video about this a couple weeks ago on this forum, same problem. Quite funny.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    SLKR is the only GL who gets bug fixes and buffs!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>