Maybe this will be addressed in the Road Ahead?

f19sto8ci9tb.jpeg

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I hope so it’s awful
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    They keep getting this error when they try to post the road ahead, hence the delay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Doubt it. That issue has been around a long time.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

It has been a lot worse for me over the past few months. I’ve also noticed more lag in general. And my phone relaunches the app much more often than it ever did before.
    I had kind of assumed it could be an issue with my device.
  • It would be nice. It's frigging annoying.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

It has been a lot worse for me over the past few months. I’ve also noticed more lag in general. And my phone relaunches the app much more often than it ever did before.

I don’t have any issues with my phone relaunching the app. That sounds like maybe an issue with how your phone is handling memory utilization. I do get the connection errors constantly though. Mostly when on WiFi but has recently started happening more on LTE too. It’s quite annoying. I see some stutters in battle every once in a while but not a ton. Connection errors are what really drive me nuts.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It’s funny, it gives me that message when it reconnects. It makes me wait for 30 seconds, then pops up with this, and when I click retry, it just does what I was doing or brings we where I was going. The bug for me is that it says “connection is gone” instead of “for some reason we hiccuped, connection is all g now.”
  • kello_511 wrote: »

Same. Last year it was like once every so often, now it's 2/3 a day. Check my connection and I have full bars. It's pretty infuriating when I have to restart the game because if it.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.