Don’t like 3v3 GAs 1 is ok more than that is way too much

We work so much to build complete synergy teams only to have them chopped in 3v3 GAs. This is getting excessive. 1 3v3 GA is enough!!!
As if it weren’t enough that we’re already getting matched against players that have way more gear 13s than we do,many gear 12s, gear 11s or more characters with zetas overall. Now our teams are getting chopped. I am not happy splitting up my 5v5 pvp teams. CG Stop messing with the game and ruining the experience for us. If you can’t balance out the matchmaking at least leave GA alone. Don’t break our teams please!!!

Replies

• Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Why not making a GAC where we can choose the layout of our defense like a 2vs2, 4vs4 etc territory? That would be dope!
  • Next GA is also 3v3?
  • Vauperdac wrote: »
    Next GA is also 3v3?

Please NO
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Vauperdac wrote: »
    Next GA is also 3v3?

Please NO

Please YES >:)
  • Hoping no more 3v3 GAs......totally getting out if hand with the restrictions. We should be able to have a say in whether we put in a whole squad or not.....
  • choloazul wrote: »
    Hoping no more 3v3 GAs......totally getting out if hand with the restrictions. We should be able to have a say in whether we put in a whole squad or not.....

If you wanted to,
    You could set one or two toons.
    That's not a whole squad.
  • choloazul wrote: »
    Hoping no more 3v3 GAs......totally getting out if hand with the restrictions. We should be able to have a say in whether we put in a whole squad or not.....

If you wanted to,
    You could set one or two toons.
    That's not a whole squad.

I get that. My issue here is not about setting 1 or 2 toons, the problem really is being prevented from placing a full squad. We shouldn’t be forced to chop our teams in favor of 3v3s. The good news is we’re finally back to placing full squads in GA! THANK YOU CG for that!