Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Prev134567107
Shiftyund
92 posts Member
edited June 2020
Boo to your banning of Ahnald he was the only person creating content for game since your own developers can't seem to create any content.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    He's banned? Why?
  • You suck CG!! way to ban the best thing going for your game. I am done with you.
  • Zonder
    79 posts Member
    Unban him!!!
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

Maybe their new tools autodetect enjoyment across all platforms and auto ban?
  • The guys at CG really don't have much up there between their ears... The guy almost single handedly keep the community alive while those pseudo dev just stand there letting the game die.... pitiful....
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Does CG want SWGOH to die? He is the best content creator for their game. Smh. CG is literally the only problem I have with SWGoH. Besides the lack of communication, continuous bugs that haven’t been fixed, lack of content, no new content in over half a year, and the over priced rock, paper, scissors.

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Mitch08
    300 posts Member
    Man this cannot possibly go well...
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Hold up he got banned? Why?
    Edit: just saw the video.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Why is capital games banning one of the best content creators (ahnaldt101) because he promotes the game on videos and streams, i joined swgoh because of ahnald and if ahnald is perma-banned then i think a spending boycott sorta event is needed...
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    He has a new video with all the details
  • *gets popcorn ready*
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Eutus wrote: »
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

1. Account transfer is against the Terms of Service (Violation #1)

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has
  • I completely agree with this, utter garbage by CG
  • Jokes on you I never spent. Keep f2p. More fun.
  • Stop being angry at criticism especially the one person that has stayed positive through your downs. Unban Ahnald
  • Just a thought.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has

Watch bulldogs video about the guy who got is account banned for 6 months and sold it. I really don't care what Ahnald did on his account or the previous owner. What I care about is CG doesn't apply the rules equally to all players.
    yeah i saw that video and was pretty disappointed at CG for letting known cheater back by letting him change his name
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    *gets popcorn ready*

Exactly.

2zo8hzegx8yx.jpg
  • I wouldn’t say he has been very positive through their downs. (Galactic Legend’s criticism etc.)
  • Wrathe
    194 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Totally agree, if he was using a 2nd hand account, game over. The story should be they're willing to ban accounts from "elite guilds". Most of the time, it's assumed they favor these guilds, but if they're being held to the same standards the rest of us are, what's to complain about?
  • Shame on you cg , cheating is ok but account sharing is perma ban
  • Are you kidding me?? He is what brings excitement to this dead game. I wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't for him. Your ban is unfair. Capital Games is a complete joke and you need to unban the person who brings joy and money to your game
  • I don't comment on anything, didn't care when the GL's were released, didn't care about all the drama that happened to this game since I joined back when tie fighter pilot was released. But this is too much. Ahnald literally kept interest in the game, you cannot in any conceivable way take out your most well known content creator in the community with everything going on. Unban Ahnald.
  • Shame cg shame
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    *gets popcorn ready*

Exactly.

2zo8hzegx8yx.jpg

Was it clickbait? From what I’ve seen I can not see any clickbait.