Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    He’s bad at the game and his advice sucks.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    The way CG has treated the community the last two years is despicable.
    They are treating the players not as game developers wanting people to enjoy their game, they are behaving like disrespecting drug dealers.
    I have not supported anything from CG in a while and I will never support anything they will do in the future.

I watch Ahnald (and the other content creators) not for what they play but for who they are. I hope they will focus more on other games.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    I find it helpful. The best part about his content was the GAC streams and the testing of new ships and characters
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    At least he has Raid Shadow Legends to fall back on
  • Created this account because one of the main reasons I play this game is because of Ahnald's videos. CG - are you trying to make us stop playing and stop spending? Do you continually intend to annoy your playerbase?

He is the number one social media presence of your game. You should be thanking him for all the engagement he does - something YOU SHOULD BE DOING.

Get out of the dark ages CG.
  • Lmao was he? He's literally full whaling on like 3-4 accounts. He's investing so much to keep making content because they don't give him tools AND he's keeping at least some people playing. And they ban him. X D
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    the emperor putting the grand admiral in his place
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    He’s bad at the game and his advice sucks.

Not going to lie some of his advice was useful.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Whoever at CG is behind this decision should be gone. Anhald does more to promote their game then anyone.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    CG is mad because he does what they are not. Creating content.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Lio wrote: »
    At least he has Raid Shadow Legends to fall back on

/thread
  • What the hell CG banding someone like Arnold he’s giving us information how to use your characters how to get strategy so we can spend more $ in your game, he’s making free advertisement what the **** is happening he has more than 500,000 people watching him do you want to make people mad so we stop playing your game this is not a good moment to have this actions because gamers will take action don’t be stupid Or you gonna regret it
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    After the whole debacle with galactic legends rock paper scissors and the continued postponement of the road ahead, this just puts a bad taste in your mouth.
    The content creators are one of the main reasons new players even hop into this ancient game and you would think they would even be partial to such people for promoting this game. But not CG, their big brain move is gonna come crashing down on them and their numbers will do the talking.
  • If your are going to band me I want my money back
  • I have a bad feeling about this...
  • Who wants free advertising anyways.. /s. Such a toxic company.
  • Is his Gary Unleashed account banned ?
  • You wish. Money is money. Humans are greedy. You aren’t getting your money back.

Gary Kraken
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
    I believe so.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Is his Gary Unleashed account banned ?

It's an account from somebody else who quit playing and he took over. That's against the TOS.
  • Ban shared accounts for the use of content creation because you shut down the only avenue content creators had at providing content at little-to-no cost to them. That account has made you THOUSANDS of dollars, but you can justify begging cheaters to come back to the game and not cheat? Disgusting double standards and EA seriously needs to take a look into your unethical practices.
  • Feeling this will be closed so chiming in! That's it
  • Lio wrote: »
    Is his Gary Unleashed account banned ?

It's an account from somebody else who quit playing and he took over. That's against the TOS.
    But the account was named Gary Unleashed, no?
  • So let me get this straight.... You’re going to ban the player who gives you free advertising for all your new characters since you refuse to give us a sandbox mode to let us test ourselves? Ahnald is the only reason I considered going after Mando, Greef, and the new tie bomber. If the goal is to kill the game we love and enjoy, keep up the good work because Ahnald and the content creators are the only thing keeping things interesting while you try to figure out how to fix your code.
  • Feeling this will be closed so chiming in! That's it

If it is there will be 100s more threads on this. There’s no point.