Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Lio wrote: »
    Gambino369 wrote: »
    My god CG is a joke. This guy literally gives them FREE publicity and this is what you guys do. Literally the devs or whoever is in charge have got to be the dumbest people in the gaming community. What a shame

To be fair, he makes money off the videos. He isn't exactly doing it for free either.

He makes money, yeah, but he started playing the game for entertainment. He never asked for donations
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    We about to start a #GamerLivesMatter riot in here
  • To confirm, they didn’t ban HIS account, his 6mil odd one is strill there. They banned an account he was given by someone who had whaled and wanted to leave the game which he then shared with this guy.
  • Haha pls no
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • CG has lost my wallet. This is equivocal to a ban on free speech in my humble opinion. While there may have been a technical violation of terms of service, there was never any malicious or negative intent. CG can choose to enforce or allow. I would argue it is in their best interest to allow content creators to draw people to their product. They turn a blind eye to all of the cheaters and people who do have ill intent. To CG I say look at THE SPIRIT of the terms and apply common sense application. Lets be real, the ban on Ahnaldt is solely because they have thin skin when he provides extremely MILD criticisms. Well CG lost about $3,000/yr from me, I will not spend a penny until a formal apology and re-instatement is issued. I would have expected more. This is very disappointing.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I really want to know what they thought was going to happen
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    Boo to your banning of Ahnald he was the only person creating content for game since your own developers can't seem to create any content.
    delete any information about your account, or you'll be banned =)
    Thought if it's your 1st theme like this - you'll be warned of ban.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I really want to know what they thought was going to happen

Yeah. People love defending those who they love. Natural.
  • Disgraceful attitude towards a person who freely promotes revenue for CG. Repulsive behaviour.
  • This has shown how the Devs made their punishment system over a lunch break smh. I don’t know if Ahnald is clickbaiting or not but the system needs to be clearer to the community.
  • DreamyMushroom
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Please explain why LD is negotiating with Cheaters and yet you are banning #1 content creator for using another account he acquired?
    This studio is dead and I will never support any future projects. I will now be an advocate to bring this studio down. P.s the road ahead content better be great otherwise I'm walking away from this game.

https://youtu.be/sPMHglZTMdw
    Post edited by DreamyMushroom on
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Ill play devils advocate here. I do watch Ahanld videos and do fine him entertaining but I understand he's an entertainer. He makes money off these videos. He got a very high level account for free, got it banned and made video about it. The email he showed didn't say what the ban was for just that it will be a week. The texts could be just talk. I don't really find the situation myself one to riot over. Not going to quit or anything like that.. Regardless though he does bring free publicity to the game good and bad. For cheating thats rampant in every online game. I can't find a single online game i haven't played where there was no hacker. Its extremely hard to curb it completely in games
  • I think the account ban is the smaller issue in here,if that cheater conversation is legit i'm speechless,letting cheaters back just because they spent money or what not,why even bother tracking them down and do anti cheating filters? And on top of that they let him choose the time when the ban will be in place?I really hope that is fake,but if it is not we should ask ourselves if this is the game we want to play.
  • Ok. I get your anger, but there is another thread for this stuff.
  • I'm going to take a little different approach to this and maybe it will make some impact in a way that E.A. and Capital Games can understand.

I'm mainly a MSF player and I started seeing some Grand Arena streams from MobileGamer. Because of that I downloaded the game. I was just messing around and MG put a video about the HyperDrive bundle, as did AHNALD. Without those I would never have purchased it.

After I purchased it, I was mainly just messing around but I ran across a video from AHNALD where he showed how you could with some investment quickly get JKR.

Basically without the content creators, I would never have spent around $500 on this game. The game isn't worth that kind of money. I enjoy the content more than I enjoy the game. If you abuse the content creators over account sharing when you decided to get rid of the test accounts, you begin to make me question if I will ever spend another dollar on this game. I can certainly spend my money on other things. I also got another friend to start playing.

If MG and AHNALD quit playing this game, I probably wouldn't be too far behind.

While I'm one person, I'm sure that others have spent a decent amount of money because of watching their content. You have to ask yourself if what you doing is worth it. Seems like a war not worth fighting.

Banning an account for account sharing when the content creator spends hundreds of dollars on new characters (and other things) on that and other accounts is pretty short sighted and fiscally irresponsible. These content creators are promoting your game. Despite any criticism they still play and thus I still play.

The most recent example is the TieBomber. If I didn't see what it could do from a stream by ahhald I would never had done the Galactic Chase and unlocked it. That's a lot of crystals I used from refreshes, which I didn't get from being FTP.
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    CG is the biggest joke of a company ever! As for management and whoever made that decision 🖕
  • I strongly encourage anyone outraged by the recent behaviour of Capital Games, to reach out to the support team at EA themselves regarding the allegations made towards CG. I cannot see Capital Games doing something about this unless a full investigation is conducted by EA into the mismanagement of the Star Wars I.P and the mismanagement of EA's cheating policies under Capital Games.
  • Meanwhile cheaters are posting how they get their bans reversed but CG rather go after content creators
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    RaythenGEO wrote: »
    Banning an account for account sharing when the content creator spends hundreds of dollars on new characters (and other things) on that and other accounts is pretty short sighted and fiscally irresponsible. These content creators are promoting your game. Despite any criticism they still play and thus I still play.

The most recent example is the TieBomber. If I didn't see what it could do from a stream by ahhald I would never had done the Galactic Chase and unlocked it. That's a lot of crystals I used from refreshes, which I didn't get from being FTP.

That’s the thing, you don’t own what you’ve spent thousands of dollars on. The mobile gaming industry needs to be regulated, it’s way overdue.
  • Unban Ahnald!!!!!!!
  • Tk9199
    24 posts Member
    Oh boy get ready for the angry back lash coming towards you rrr3nu4zd9wi.gif
    Bad at the game? Not really dude has plenty of useful information

CG doesnt like the truth told. thats why they shut down test accounts, which now Ahnald has a whale account to tell same thing.. Game is ****...
  • This is unreal. I will not spend another penny until CG makes this right.
  • Ryanh1315
    122 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    He has a new video with all the details
    *gets popcorn ready*

Exactly.

2zo8hzegx8yx.jpg

Found the classic CG apologist. Any opinions on the cheater who is able to bargain with CG's devs to get a reduced punishment while this garbage is happening?
  • I play this game BECAUSE of content creators, who need multiple accounts to illustrate a variety of scenarios, gear levels, mods, matchups, etc. I spent money on this game for a long time because of how fun they make it and because I liked the game, often after watching an Ahnald video and wanting what he showed on screen. CG has sent a clear message they don’t understand or appreciate how much income swgoh is making from the content creators and from collaborative community interactions.

I propose a full stop to spending money on this game until CG changes their approach of this last year and/or changes their staff. CG needs to feel the pain.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Ryanh1315 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    He has a new video with all the details
    *gets popcorn ready*

Exactly.

2zo8hzegx8yx.jpg

Found the classic CG apologist. Any opinions on the cheater who is able to bargain with CG's devs to get a reduced punishment while this garbage is happening?

The bigger the thread, the more the CG Defense Force stands strong...
  • Tk9199
    24 posts Member
    As title says.. look how many accounts have same IP address and see how much income you get as you use the ban hammer on all.. then try and figure out how many diff phones in same house on same router.. you guys are **** trying to ban the top guy promoting your game..
  • Not only do you need to unban this man, you need to add Gary the Stormtrooper to the game. This is the only way you can make it right.
  • Absolute disgrace. Capital Games are a joke, **** poor development and can’t take any criticism. I’m not spending another penny on the game (I spend a lot) until they apologise to Ahnald and give him back his account