Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Wrathe
    194 posts Member
    Not a popular opinion amongst his Youtube army, but Thank You CG. Now please ban the rest of the account transfers if you're not already.

Also, he DID unwittingly make a good point. Can we get a Zero Tolerance policy on cheating as well, please?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    arnold has his account. are people reading this thread before posting or...?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ummm it's EA nothing new here. These are not droids you're looking for..move along..
  • Unban Ahnald, he's the only youtuber that has been loyal to you ****.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

He lost the account he whaled a lot on for character reviews when they come out.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • nmilitello
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

Yes, but in order to provide more content he was running a second account. Yes it broke the rules, but they let countless other people off making choices that hurt the game and he was doing nothing but help the game/community.
  • I made an EA account to just to comment on this forum post how disgusted I am that you (CG) not only banned your biggest content creator for a minor violation that is wide known throughout the community is a common practice, but you have the audacity to bargain with cheaters that undermine all the money I have spent in this game. LD and TH should be fired. Absolutely pathetic. I would be suprised if this forum post doesn't get removed.
  • BVH3030
    67 posts Member
    How about some transparency here about what you're doing CG? Does your parent company in EA know about knowingly coordinating with cheaters in this game? I hear all mention of the truth gets silenced here.
  • #freeahnald
  • Maybe you need to spends tons of money and kiss the devs butts? That way you can cheat and then they will negotiate with you about the terms of your suspension?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    even though it's justified (account sharing = TOS violation) it's kinda hilarious that they punish the most prominent youtuber of their game seemingly without any warning or trying to find a solution
    now they just created another PR nightmare
    CG is rly smart XDDDD
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • THIS POST IS GONNA GET DELETED, WELCOME TO COMMUNISM GENTLEMEN
  • Kadwen
    8 posts Member
    Whelp... not sure what else there is to say on this. i am very disgusted by the actions of today.
  • Unban Ahnald
  • Gifafi wrote: »

The account he's been using for 90% of his content (that he's been whaling on) is being banned. So now he is going to have to spend thousands more to update characters. The issue is that there's a double standard on how CG responds to things that violate their TOS. Was he in violation of it? Sure. But he did it because they took test accounts away. So he decided to spend his own money on a different account that was farther along than his own and easier to test things. He also spends a fortune on crystals doing refreshes so he can test things. Those thousands of dollars he spent to test things are all gone, and if he wants to continue to do it he's going to have to spend thousands more. Yet "bad battles" get a one week suspension that you can pick and choose when it starts? You can't honestly say you don't see the issue in this....
  • I loved MobileGamers response, so raw and emotional but made so much sense. Fair play
  • BOOOOOOO!!! Fire the entire staff at CG #standwithahnald
  • I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Your player base does not appreciate your treatment of our favorite content creators. Please repair the relationship somehow.
  • So the message that CG is sending is that actually cheating in the game to win GAC is fine, you can negotiate your punishment and will be fine after a very short vacation but spending money on a shared account gets you perma-banned? Never go full **** CG
  • Hey CG maybe spend a little more time actually developing your game and fixing bugs you’ve been lazy about correcting for a year or more and maybe, even maybe productively communicate with your community through a Road Ahead post. You should spend less time continually ignoring and hurting the community by your predatory and hypocritical actions like banning Ahnald for promoting your game and mobilization of your player base. Un-ban Ahnald’s alt account, stop being lazy, actually pretend to be developers and earn the millions of dollars the community spends on this game or get out of the way for someone who wants to do the job.
  • CG, this is outrageous. You need to unban AhnaldT101 now. Not one red cent to CG until AhnaldT101 gets unbanned.
  • Show your support for swgoh Content Creators and horror for CG! CG endorses cheating in their games because they are getting money from the cheaters. I am BEYOND DISGUSTED
  • There’s another thread for this. Use it.
  • I’m fine thanks? You?
  • Serious shame CG ! Just disgusting behavior on your part. Honestly AhnaldT101 is one of the quickly deminishing reasons I still play your game. Fix your culture!