Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Tk9199 wrote: »
    then try and figure out how many diff phones in same house on same router..

You know multiple people can live in the same house and play the game right?
  • I get why Ahnald's account got banned. I'm glad CG followed up on a TOS issue. He still has his main account and his F2P account. If you're going to break the TOS rules then I believe is going through with the consequences.

HOWEVER, you cannot cherry pick who gets banned and who doesn't. Your TOS is there for a reason. If your going to ban an account for being purchased by someone else, then the cheaters need to be banned, as well. If your going to create a TOS then it needs to be followed 100%, not 50-80% when you feel like it. I don't know if that cheater thread that was in the video was true, but if it is, then shame on you and the culture you've allowed to cultivate there. I've heard too many times on these threads, YouTube, and Reddit of all the requests and contact about bugs and cheaters that go unanswered. If you don't want to provide feedback to your customers then get rid of your Customer Service, because it sounds like there is no service there. We as a community deserve so much better than this.

x8958zqwegrm.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Yodave wrote: »
    Have you lost your minds?

This is not the June update we wanted !!! Considering how many cheaters are still playing this game it Is truly pathetic...
  • There is another thread for this.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • And the moral of the story is, don't buy a used account. Not only is it against the ToS, it may also be an account in bad standing. Who knows, it may have been automatically flagged and banned for something (e.g., a purchase in a different country and currency than previous purchases). Seems more likely to me than CG going after Ahnald over some petty grudge.
  • Now that CG has Read this, How do you feel about Lucifers daddy allowing cheaters and letting them choose when they are suspended and cheating is against TOS, but banning ahnaldt for acct sharing not a legal problem just a TOS violation Not hacking or cheating, So Yeah How Do you Feel CG_SBCRUMB
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    arnold has his account. are people reading this thread before posting or...?

The account he's been using for 90% of his content (that he's been whaling on) is being banned. So now he is going to have to spend thousands more to update characters. The issue is that there's a double standard on how CG responds to things that violate their TOS. Was he in violation of it? Sure. But he did it because they took test accounts away. So he decided to spend his own money on a different account that was farther along than his own and easier to test things. He also spends a fortune on crystals doing refreshes so he can test things. Those thousands of dollars he spent to test things are all gone, and if he wants to continue to do it he's going to have to spend thousands more. Yet "bad battles" get a one week suspension that you can pick and choose when it starts? You can't honestly say you don't see the issue in this....

why did he spend money on a different account? serious q.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • You think so? Well then I should make 20 threads on new raid etc.
  • Again, there is another thread for this.
  • Make new content, talk to your players, don't destroy your own game by banning the best promoter.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    arnold has his account. are people reading this thread before posting or...?

The account he's been using for 90% of his content (that he's been whaling on) is being banned. So now he is going to have to spend thousands more to update characters. The issue is that there's a double standard on how CG responds to things that violate their TOS. Was he in violation of it? Sure. But he did it because they took test accounts away. So he decided to spend his own money on a different account that was farther along than his own and easier to test things. He also spends a fortune on crystals doing refreshes so he can test things. Those thousands of dollars he spent to test things are all gone, and if he wants to continue to do it he's going to have to spend thousands more. Yet "bad battles" get a one week suspension that you can pick and choose when it starts? You can't honestly say you don't see the issue in this....

why did he spend money on a different account? serious q.

I think he didn’t want tot inflate his roster so much.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    LMAO you literally banned your biggest chearleader, of all the content creators, he was the least vocal about the MULTITUDE of problems in this game...

and you ban the account he was using to showcase and promote YOUR product.

You really have no god **** clue do you.
  • In terms of customer service should’ve been a 0.
  • Devs need to address this ahnald issue and others . Other forums see frequent dev intervention I.e Elder Scrolls Online forums is an example of this. Here, I just feel the devs let Pro CG and Anti CG people fight against each other. We need the devs to address this and other issues to show they care. Reddit is this games main forum smh
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Gosh darn it now half of my comments seem completely irrelevant!
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    LMAO you literally banned your biggest chearleader, of all the content creators, he was the least vocal about the MULTITUDE of problems in this game...

Idk about you but he was pretty vocal compared to others.

• Byrdka
    74 posts Member
    This is such a wide spread issue and occurrence. A warning to everyone would have been a better first step.
  • Devs need to address this ahnald issue and others . Other forums see frequent dev intervention I.e Elder Scrolls Online forums is an example of this. Here, I just feel the devs let Pro CG and Anti CG people fight against each other. We need the devs to address this and other issues to show they care. Reddit is this games main forum smh

Maybe tomorrow? Or next month when this has blown over.
  • The audacity to ban the account of your top YouTube promoter, who has brought in a good chunk of revenue for your game, for using someone’s old account. While you’re negotiating with cheaters and allowing them to choose their own sentence is shambolic and disgraceful.

You’ve literally shot yourself in the foot again and yet we’re having to pay for it?! Unbelievable man..
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

I dunno about that one...he does seem to hold back his true thoughts on things while others just let it rip.
  • Let a straight up cheater choose when his own 1 week ban should start, but permaban pretty much the only person creating high quality content to promote your game because you don't like him. Sadly they wont even be ashamed.
  • Pierce
    38 posts Member
    I would understand the Ban if bans were equally enforced but, after watching Ahanld's video, it is clear that this is personal. My question is why? Why is CG so hell bent on destroying their relationship with their biggest advocate. I, like many here, am still playing and have moderate interest in the game BECAUSE of Ahnald. I dont know, this is weird. Hope this Road Ahead blows us away. It will have to in order to keep the player base playing
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I dunno about that one...he does seem to hold back his true thoughts on things while others just let it rip.

I guess, but if you watch his Twitch streams he is pretty vocal about his ideas.

Maybe tomorrow? Or next month when this has blown over.

Next month? So it comes along with the Road Ahead at this rate smh

• MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    No content for six months, but you have time to stick to the content creators who sell your game. That make your game better. You don't even have the courage to message him and talk about it. Y'all are cowards, and this community deserves better. Cheating violates the terms, but you negotiate and enable widespread cheating. CG doesn't deserve this community or to be associate with Star Wars.

This game would have died years ago, but because you have Star Wars in the name, it has lasted longer than it ever should. We can't even say this is a good game anymore. Good game mechanics, but terrible studio equals bad game. If it was not for Star Wars characters and teams I want to build, I would have quit this game years ago.

Can't wait for Star Wars contract to be removed from this Studio to a competent studio which builds a swgoh 2.0 that this community deserves.

I haven't logged into the forums in years, and I am sure you will delete this post and ban me from posting to the forums. Who knows you might even ban my account. We don't really know anymore because you don't care to do right by the community.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Backstabbed probably, by someone who knows he's using a shared account, he's a celebrity after all. Just saying.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Backstabbed probably, by someone who knows he's using a shared account, he's a celebrity after all. Just saying.

No. He’s publicly revealed this stuff.