Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ‘This is where the fun begins’
  • Way to go CG. Ruin the main main thing keeping the game going. The only reason I'm still playing is because of Annals. No more money for you until you give him a test account. Circle jerkers.
  • Dear Capital Games,

If you are human, you will realize the mistake that you have done.
    If you are human, you will apologize to him and every single person in the community.
    If you are human, you will communicate.
    If you are human, you will come to the conclusion that your player base is made of humans just like you.
    If you delete this, you only prove that you are not human.

Sincerely,
    A fellow human being.
  • BVH3030
    67 posts Member
    Also while we are discussing terms of service here, I will in the future being reporting all future "trolls" for violation of the terms of service, specifically "Be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions."

See how that technically is against the rules but might not make sense for them to throw down iron fist control over?
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    Tk9199 wrote: »
    As title says.. look how many accounts have same IP address and see how much income you get as you use the ban hammer on all.. then try and figure out how many diff phones in same house on same router.. you guys are **** trying to ban the top guy promoting your game..

They. Don’t. Care.
  • Stormtrooper would look good in iron man suit too
  • Probably going to get some hate for this but the old adage "if you play with fire, eventually you'll get burned" applies here to this situation. Ahnald was playing around the TOS which is highly risky to do. Sure he was giving CG publicity, but he was also profiting off it by getting revenue from youtube and donations. I like watching Ahnalds content and will continue to do so. But i'm not suprised at all that his account that he recieved from another player got banned. It violated the TOS. If CG doesn't enforce the TOS, then everyone will start abusing it and we'd have a lot more chaos. You might get away with violating the TOS for a little while, but please don't complain when you get burned. Everyone fully knows well that account sharing is a banning offense. And profiting off of a shared account makes it even more ban worthy. If your a content creator, use your own account and your own money to make videos. Don't profit off of others accounts and claim that it was giving CG free advertising. That is deflection at its finest. Other content creators could have made that content with their own account that they had spent their own money on. Its something else entirely if you profit off of others hard work and claim that it was just to advertise for CG to cover over the fact your making money for showing it. I don't think that is fair to other content creators who could have shown what Ahnald was showing on his videos. Again, I like Ahnaldt101. I enjoy his videos when he is playing on his own accounts or ones GC gave him via the test accounts! I'm not a CG apologist. They have messed up a lot of times in the past. However, everyone should know that for any game you play, if you violate the TOS, your play with fire and you will eventually get burned. This is a standard that is set and enforced by every good game company and if you don't like TOS agreements, you don't know what makes for a successful game.
  • I haven't logged into the EA Forums in ~10 years, but in support of Ahnald and his channel, I couldn't help but add my voice asking **** CG/EA? Get it together over there or you may get the mass exodus from SWGOH which I dare say many people were already on the bubble anyhow considering the lack of real content being added over the past year. Shame on y'all.
  • How to make poll?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    This company is pathetically inconsistent.
  • Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    BVH3030 wrote: »
    Also while we are discussing terms of service here, I will in the future being reporting all future "trolls" for violation of the terms of service, specifically "Be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions."

See how that technically is against the rules but might not make sense for them to throw down iron fist control over?

I would say that covers posts from the devs as well, but they don't post here. They only post on Reddit. lol
  • Whether you watch the guy or not this infraction seems rather minor and quite common among the community. I know tons of people with multiple accounts and it was not long ago that CG released The Hyper Drive bundle which one would assume was partially aimed at players starting a new account. The punishment doesn't fit the crime here, and the whole scenario seems to have an underlying cause. Are the devs targeting content creators, or this specific one? I don't know. However, Ahnald has provided content and excitement for this game and many in its community in a time where the real content has been lacking. If CG can barter with players who blatantly cheat by using more unscrupulous means, then I see no reason for their selective nature in permabanning this account that continues to spend money and actually entertains their players when CG's ineptitude keeps them from doing it themselves... Unless it's out of spite.
  • So we like Game Changers this week? I missed the memo. Seems the love/hate relationship is alive and well, just like it was with Liz Taylor and Richard Burton. Lol Yeah I'm old .. deal with it lol
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Dude, he spent money on both accounts. He never cheated you out of your incomes.

Shame on you. He hand you a lot of promotion and advertising for free.
  • How to make poll?

Cut down a tree lol
    (Couldn't resist)
  • How to make poll?

Cut down a tree lol
    (Couldn't resist)

Don’t get it.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    This well deserved rage will be silenced and sent to void with the others.
    CG care not for feedback or opinions and you should know.
  • You guys are THREE MONTHS behind schedule on your road ahead blog (supposed to come out every 3 months, so where's the other one too?!) yet you suddenly found the time to ban an account that actively helped generate revenue for your company! It's ridiculous.
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    I absolutely agree. So many people have put years into this game and love it and want it to be successful. The reason there is criticism from content creators is for this very reason. If you never hear criticism it’s either because your game is perfect (spoiler alert, it’s not and no one’s ever will be completely perfect) or no one cares about your game. CG’s actions are incredibly disappointing. I am a high school teacher, and I can honestly say that my freshman have much better coping skills than the people making these decisions at Capital Games.

CG!! WE LOVE YOUR GAME and have given you MONTHS, if not YEARS, to right the wrongs we’ve seen. Hope is being lost in the community at this time.

Reconsider,

A concerned veteran
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Now now, be nice to the EA. lol Soo wonder how much ad rev this is bringing in for the yt video? Lol
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • It’s sad and shameful that a ban was more important to you CG than putting out the Road Ahead that still is nowhere to be found and is still delayed. Shame on your devs (LucifersDaddy) for bargaining with cheaters and actively working to not get a perma-ban and letting the person who broke the rules pick when the lesser punishment started. This is why people cheat in your game and why you will never do anything to stop or fix it. Unban Ahnald.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    You guys are THREE MONTHS behind schedule on your road ahead blog (supposed to come out every 3 months, so where's the other one too?!) yet you suddenly found the time to ban an account that actively helped generate revenue for your company! It's ridiculous.

If there was a competent dev team with efficient priorities, we'd be about a year ahead in terms of content