Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Azgard
    15 posts Member
    What a joke. I would have never spent a single Dollar if it was not for Ahnalds Video hyping me.
    And I will not spent any more money after seeing how they negotiate with cheaters.

You should be ashamed of your actions CG.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Ramos wrote: »
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    This well deserved rage will be silenced and sent to void with the others.
    CG care not for feedback or opinions and you should know.

100% will be sent to where their "new raid" went, the trash. it is pathetic people spend on this game. I hardly spend i only use like iTunes cards from Christmas. Thats still money in their pocket they won't get any more.

Its about time they just be upfront about the next 1-3 years they have planned.

They've given us, the players, so little to go by; that it's common knowledge that the future of this service has no planning.
    Just abuse the fanbase and take everything possible.
  • This is tough to read. As a person who’s played the game since day 1 day! I’ve spent thousands! I’m on the verge of quitting the game. I’ve been plying marvel since it came out. And over the last year. I’ve been spending more money over there. The games not where it use to be. I don’t understand what’s the problem with your company. Where’s the excitement with the game when that Haat came out when the sith raid came out. When TW and Tb come out. Why are you killing the game? I don’t understand. It’s sad.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Literally a part of me plays the game just to be able to watch his videos and understand what he is talking about. I am having more fun watching him than playing (or simming to be accurate) your game.

You are absolutely the worst ever studio I have encountered in my gaming life. You make Gameforge look like angels!!!
  • I stand in solidarity with Ahnald and all those who are banning their money from being used for any further CG purchases. REINSTATE AHNALD!
  • Hey CG?! If banning Ahnald's account is your example of social distancing, ... YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!

Social Distancing: Measures intended to maintain a physical distance between people and reducing the number of times people come in close contact with each other.

Banning: Officially or legally prohibit or exclude from a place.

• CG please do not ban AhnaldT101 account.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    He was using a shared account, which is forbidden.
  • You literally made CFH CRY over the way you are treating your content creators. You made Urza AND MG red in the face over your complete incompetence. I know Carrie was controversial, but can we have her back please? Things were SO MUCH BETTER back then.
  • Why he was banned
  • Shame on you capital games
  • You know something is wrong when Bethesda treated their content creators better during the Fallout 76 nightmare than CG treats their content creators. Appalling and disgusting.
  • Fix this CG!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I dont care if they banned that account. Not smart considering his community influence but that is CG's decision.

What bugs me is the negotiating with the cheater. That is pure garbage.

Yet another billion dollar company helping out some while punishing others. 🤔
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Why he was banned

He was using a loaned account for content creation.

Sledgehammer to kill a grasshopper, its the EA way, unless you spend 10s of thousands of $$$
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    @mrebey27
    mrebey27 wrote: »
    The CG boot licker, Ultra, strikes again. “He broke the terms of service and still has his main account... blah, blah, blah.”

Is that incorrect?
    I don't watch his videos,
    But it's what I'd heard.
  • Hi CG i does an account for this issue with your game. I spend a lot of money the last 6 month and I guess i never will spend any dollar more. I will tell you something. To ban this account is not a problem for me but if you doing this only because you wanna send a message to your content creators.....maybe you will not complain about sending a message back. Maybe we should say, obviously not caring about your playerbase is NOT FREE guys. so maybe CG and devs here, pls do more about your game. Let it grow with new content and a better experience. and so maybe you are willing to let us know what you are working on right now and if it is something we can enjoy, so maybe I am willing to pay something in the future. But up to the point were you doing nothing for a really long time and the only thing we see is to killing the enjoyment of your game for people out there is not really smart. so maybe..... learn something, do something, care something and then so maybe I will spend again.

good night and nice dreams of all the dollars you get and about all the dollars you could get.
  • I hope you read this. Banning the top content creator is cowardly. Address the real issues with your game and the cheaters and leave the content creators alone.

I personally continued playing the game because of ahnalds videos. If it wasn't for him thousands of people would have quit.

If you are trying to kill this game Congrats. Its working.
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    He was using a shared account, which is forbidden.

The issue isn’t that he broke the TOS. The issue is that there are thousands and thousands of these transferred accounts out there, and almost nobody has been banned for using them. Their selective enforcement of the rules is kind of strange.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    @mrebey27
    mrebey27 wrote: »
    The CG boot licker, Ultra, strikes again. “He broke the terms of service and still has his main account... blah, blah, blah.”

Is that incorrect?
    I don't watch his videos,
    But it's what I'd heard.

He is one of their more vocal supporters, but I wouldn't call him a bootlicker.
  • Verbal PVP, when the forums are more entertaining than the game lol
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    funny though, that there was just a general sense of apathy towards this game, after the road ahead delay, I think most just threw their hands up and said whatever.

Leave it to EA, to not only bring the dumpster, but also hand out the matches.
  • Bad call CG, you keep counting your cash and slowly but surely this game will die. How can you be so blind as to not listen to your community drivers.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Worth to post again since a loooong time. Just here to say CG is such a sad company.. EA should ban some devs imo.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • If they are going to ban the other account for breaching terms of service, why not his main one too? That's what they did to Bulldog because he cheated on a throwaway account, they banned his main account. Doesn't even matter, they were happy to accept his money on that Gary' unleashed account, but now, all of a sudden, they ban that account. I know like 20 people in my shard chats that have purchased accounts or sold them. Account sharing has been around for forever. Account baby-sitting is against TOS too, but I know friends that have their accounts baby-sat while they go on vacation. Ultimately if CG wants to ban Ahnald's uber whale account, that's fine. But they should refund him all the money he spent there as a gesture of good will. Also they should at least reach out and contact Ahnald about what he was doing was in breach of terms of service instead of black listing him.

I'm no uber fan boy of Ahnald, but the level of double standards going on is insane. I hate coming to the forums because this place is so censored by Kyno and the CG staff to where you get the "There iss no war in Ba Sing Se" feel. Go to reddit if you want a raw and more unfiltered take on the game. I've already lost a guild mate to this news, I'm pretty sure that if this road ahead is anything other than a revelation from Yoda himself that half my guild (myself included) will leave this game. This is depressing.