How does the Allies System work ?

Hey everyone,

I'd like to know how it works, as sometimes I have plenty of assists (giving 20 points instead of 10) and sometimes not a single one.
My list is full. Is there some kind of cooldown on allies ?

Thanks for help. :)

Replies

• Anyone ?
  • I still don't understand this and I have all 35 slots full of allies. Where or what am I actually getting for this?? Where do I look to see what is earned either way??
  • It doesn't work correctly. Right now you get your 20 for using an ally they get nothing or the reverse they get 20 for using you and you get nothing.
  • Got that.
    I know they should fix it, but it wasn't my question.
    I just wonder why for example right now, none of my allies are available for any kind of mission.
    Can I use them while they are online ? While they are off ? Or is there any cooldown ?

Thanks for the answers :)
  • If you take a look around at the forum there are plenty of topics about this.
    Basically the hero you last used as a leader is avalaible for your ally in that type of mission.
    For example I use my sidious as leader in a DS mission, that means if you are my ally and you run a DS mission u can pick my sidious. But after that he goes on a cooldown (not sure how this works, maybe for some hours or till he is used as a leader again).
  • What is the purpose of getting allies other than getting Vader shards?
  • Is there a way to get free gems
  • If you take a look around at the forum there are plenty of topics about this.
    Basically the hero you last used as a leader is avalaible for your ally in that type of mission.
    For example I use my sidious as leader in a DS mission, that means if you are my ally and you run a DS mission u can pick my sidious. But after that he goes on a cooldown (not sure how this works, maybe for some hours or till he is used as a leader again).

That makes sense ! Sorry I must admit I didn't take a look on the other threads. What could be great is to have the right answer from a CM but keep dreaming