Breakdown in statistics

I’m finishing farming for SLRey, and can’t believe what is happening. 39 attemps and only 2 shard.

That’s complete out of all rules of statistitcs, it’s 33 chances in a billion if i remember my statistics courses.

First time since i’m playing this game that i feel that CG is manipulating sharding.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    54n3onm78124.png
  • Remener
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I should update each day:
    21/05-> 6/16 attemps
    22/05->1/16 attemps
    23/05-> 6/16 attemps
    24/05-> 7/16 attemps
    Post edited by Remener on
  • ColmRegen
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I’ve tried to get shards for Hera Syndulla. Only 2 shards from 26 attempts.

I’ve had many instances in the past 3 months in which I’ve played this game when I’ve experienced this. Occasionally had it the other way, but these are the exceptions and not the rule.

They ARE manipulating shards, I’m sure.

They want your money.

Plain and simple.

I’m going to keep a very close eye on how well I get on n the next few weeks. It’ll be interesting to find out how many shards I earn compared to attempts...
    Post edited by ColmRegen on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    finished for Rey...so...39 attempts at what shard? do you mean tickets for the event?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ColmRegen
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Currently, since 7pm last night, from 42 attempts (608 tickets) I’ve earned 7 shards. That’s a drop rate of 17% for attempts (I need to use 86 tickets to earn 1 shard!) half of the 32% I’ve seen on other boards. I’m going to keep an eye on this and see if my “luck” changes anytime soon...