How does the Allies System work ?

Hey everyone,

I'd like to know how it works, as sometimes I have plenty of assists (giving 20 points instead of 10) and sometimes not a single one.
My list is full. Is there some kind of cooldown on allies ?

Thanks for help. :)

Replies

• Options
    Anyone ?
  • Options
    I still don't understand this and I have all 35 slots full of allies. Where or what am I actually getting for this?? Where do I look to see what is earned either way??
  • Options
    It doesn't work correctly. Right now you get your 20 for using an ally they get nothing or the reverse they get 20 for using you and you get nothing.
  • Options
    Got that.
    I know they should fix it, but it wasn't my question.
    I just wonder why for example right now, none of my allies are available for any kind of mission.
    Can I use them while they are online ? While they are off ? Or is there any cooldown ?

Thanks for the answers :)
  • Options
    If you take a look around at the forum there are plenty of topics about this.
    Basically the hero you last used as a leader is avalaible for your ally in that type of mission.
    For example I use my sidious as leader in a DS mission, that means if you are my ally and you run a DS mission u can pick my sidious. But after that he goes on a cooldown (not sure how this works, maybe for some hours or till he is used as a leader again).
  • Options
    What is the purpose of getting allies other than getting Vader shards?
  • Options
    Is there a way to get free gems
  • Options
    If you take a look around at the forum there are plenty of topics about this.
    Basically the hero you last used as a leader is avalaible for your ally in that type of mission.
    For example I use my sidious as leader in a DS mission, that means if you are my ally and you run a DS mission u can pick my sidious. But after that he goes on a cooldown (not sure how this works, maybe for some hours or till he is used as a leader again).

That makes sense ! Sorry I must admit I didn't take a look on the other threads. What could be great is to have the right answer from a CM but keep dreaming